Griffiths' brother blasts Rangers fans for mocking Celtic star's issues

Love us love us - we are the real victims - we are not bad - we don't commit crimes - we are just misunderstood - you can't understand unless you have been through what we have.

The victim card is an ace card for them - they can't lose with it even though it is bullshit.
Aye Aye ! we all feel sorry for poor wee Griff , did he not get a get well card from the Rudi Skacel fan club ? ....... You would think Rudi would at least have sent the guttersnipe a get well never card :confused:

I think Griffiths is taking the piss with these sick days. Seen him recently and he’s looking better than he’s ever looked

Bh-__Z1CcAAeEAl.jpg

Last edited:
When your brother is a racist, junkie, home wrecking addict and you're still the least favourite.

Their maw must be so proud.

I hope every day is Griffiths darkest. That c unt deserves no sympathy what so ever.

Dad of 5.

The worry is with his parents. Especially his dad. 3,000,000 sperm and that's the best you could do. Shame on you.

Is that guy his half brother? Or his cousin?

This is similar to the thread about the Irish and their media blaming the Brits for everything, even tho the Ira were the cause of many of the problems, only in this, the brother is ignoring the behaviour of his sibling being the reason he is a target. He painted it on himself!!

For us to reach the depravity of that club and its followers have achieved we would require an apocalyptic event resulting in a mixture of zombie dawn and Lord of the flies before we could be considered that bad.

I rest my case as for that family it seems to run in a defective gene.

If you act in an arrogant, childish, offensive and disrespectful manner towards others “just because you can” then don’t be surprised if people act the same way towards you. Don’t expect sympathy, empathy and understanding if you’ve acted badly in the past and don’t admit the error of your ways.

As the rector of my old school used to say “Do as you would be done by”. Also, “You reap what you sow”. The classless little runt deserves every bit of stick he’s getting. He can obviously dish it out but can’t take it. Typical of his ilk.

As a rule in civilized society anyone who faces personal problems should not be held up to ridicule, it is indecent.

However as there are exceptions to most rules, I will make one here.

%^*& Leigh Griffiths, horrible snowy nosed, thumb heid cant
Yes and also

He ain’t the weans DAD

Meltdown Leigh

I’d be amazed if he’s back before the end of the season , perhaps a cameo from the bench if they are beating hearts easily in the final .

If we look at Garry O Conner it’s extremely difficult to walk away from just a cocaine habit . If you have that plus a massive gambling problem on top , you’re in real deep .
And u are not the weans DAD After being told by one of the ugly sisters

Have Celtic paid for lessons on political correctness for the Griffiths family?
I am sure Rudi Skacel will be pleased to hear that Leigh Griffiths now appreciates that the 'immigrant' insults he sang about him were wrong.

The Scottish media even using him to scrape a non-story together is shameless. How low can Lawells minions go?
Surely there is a massive story to be uncovered in the East?

To the tune of kumbaya:

You're a cvnt, Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
You're a cvnt Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
You're a cvnt Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
Oh Griffiths, you're a cvnt.

It's neither sectarian or mocking the afflicted.
And it is factually correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Griffiths is one of the most disgusting little reptiles in Scottish football. He has spent most of his time playing here insulting people and being a horrible little piece of vermin to them. Very much have no sympathy for any abuse he gets.

In fact, the more regular the better.

Griffith's brother blasts Rangers fans? Blasts?

Junkie has a whine would be more appropriate.

I wonder what Rudi Skacel’s brother would say about the song Leigh was singing about him?

Dunno if he has a brother - but he does have sister.

Rudi Skacel is still playing for FK Pribram in the Czech top flight - at 40. Can't see Griffiths playing when he is 30.........

the prick has 5 kids and I know for a fact that 2 of them are almost the exact same age!! tells you a lot about the wee ugly rug heed dick

Was he at the game? It could have been Jambos singing lol No love lost there either.

Unfortunately there is no cure for the disease that both he and his brother are afflicted with ie being a Rangers hating barsteward

If he wants to dish it out, then he will just have to take it right back at him. Little inbred scumbag that he is.

Back