Griffiths' brother blasts Rangers fans for mocking Celtic star's issues

You would be mortified as a Rangers fan if a family member of one of our players acted like that on social media.

It’s a good laugh though.

Even better that it’s at Griffiths’ expense, long may it continue.

Another example of the pettiness and insularity of Scottish life. I can't imagine there is anywhere else that is fed a diet of such 'newsworthy' stories. It's desperate stuff.

First comment.

"Clinical tests show traces of cocaine can still be found in human hair up to 90 days. Artificial hair? . . . who knows??":))

Apologies if it's already in here, I'm no' wading through 160 posts.

Saying that he will be for fir scotlands qualifiers in June. The fanny hasn't played in 6 months how the %^*& is he just going to waltz into a national side even one as pish as Scotland?

I think Griffiths is taking the piss with these sick days. Seen him recently and he’s looking better than he’s ever looked

Bh-__Z1CcAAeEAl.jpg
Is that really his brother ?

Only kidding like.

What do you call a woman with 2 fannys?

Mrs Griffiths

But seriously,

f*ck leigh Griffiths' brother he'll no be watching play football anymore.

To the tune of kumbaya:

You're a cvnt, Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
You're a cvnt Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
You're a cvnt Griffiths, you're a cvnt.
Oh Griffiths, you're a cvnt.

It's neither sectarian or mocking the afflicted.
And it is factually correct.

Actually it isn't . I have seen a few cvnts in my time, and none of them look remotely like Griffiths - and for that I am eternally grateful.

Boo f*cking hoo.

Griffiths and his brother are 2 absolute reprobates who deserve all they have coming to them.

Especially Thumbheid, for the manner in which he has conducted himself on the pitch at Ibrox and within the corridors of our stadium also. Then there's the ghastly stuff he was posting about Big Eck on social media.

The guy has no shame and is acting all innocent now. He also got in to this mess all by himself so has nobody else to blame even though he's trying his best to point fingers and deflect away from the situation.

It was all laughs when it was Ian Black and then Joey Barton but it's aw poor Griffiths, pray for Leigh.

Piss off!!!

His sister is his Mother
His cousin is his Brother
They diddle with each other
The Griffith’s family

Back