Griffiths to Motherwell

The club can certainly apply pressure in the right way.

Murphy/Polster and Halliday would likely go where told.

Doc - he’s going to cut his nose off spite his face I fear. He could end of not kicking a ball for a year if he isn’t careful.
Maybe the players wants to go but the offer from the club he’d be joining is 10% of his weekly wage. Wouldn’t be a great deal for Rangers.

To be honest I don,t think Lennon has much of a say in these things .if he is going out on loan it would be Peter liewells decision.

Not in a case like this, Lennon is ultimately in charge of the team, if he wants to keep Griffiths then I’m sure he stays, it’s not as if he is being sold for millions and Lawwell would be putting pressure on.

Normally don't wish bad on anybody, but sorry this pryck deserves EVERYTHING that comes his way, hopefully even too thick to be a t.v.pundit !!!! until I think of what we have in place now,then I wonder.??

Not in a case like this, Lennon is ultimately in charge of the team, if he wants to keep Griffiths then I’m sure he stays, it’s not as if he is being sold for millions and Lawwell would be putting pressure on.
If you can try watching the interview when they signed Julian. It really didn,t sound as though he was a player he was looking at.pretty sure that he said it was a player Celtic were looking at .at no time during the interview did he say it was a player he was looking at.

Looking forward to seeing this ugly fuk in a Mothwerwell strip getting the kunt ripped out him at Ibrox for the full match.

Hate the guy so much
I’m looking forward to this too. I hope we hammer them and give it to him big time.
Nothing that he deserves

Griffiths spotted outside Fir Park trying to look inconspicuous!!

538927af3f9dea26fb5e61b35b2e52dc.jpg
Too good looking to be him.......

If we had proper SMSM professionals who did their jobs properly they would have asked proper questions at press conferences or radio phone ins that were balanced and impartial we may just get someone to ask the hard question

Why is Griffiths unfit?

Not one arsehole of a pundit, journalist or caller on a phone in asked the question

Yet we have Leckie calling Alfie a "waster" - Alky Brazil calling Alfie a "screwball"

So why no condemnation of Griffiths?
In a way you have answered your own question.

Loaning players to teams in the same league should be banned. It’s a distortion as the players don’t play against their own club.

The thing with the players going down south though is that the clubs there can pay a bigger chunk of their wages mate.

Financially it's a better option for the clubs and probably a better career option for the players.

For the fairly insignificant sums, considering we already carry them to date, then I’d rather hurt the mentally challengeds.

Imagie Thumb scores to beat us?

Murphy etc playing in the top 6 would be a benefit to us.

Maybe the players wants to go but the offer from the club he’d be joining is 10% of his weekly wage. Wouldn’t be a great deal for Rangers.

That’s 10% less than we carry at present.

For the fairly insignificant sums, considering we already carry them to date, then I’d rather hurt the mentally challengeds.

Imagie Thumb scores to beat us?

Murphy etc playing in the top 6 would be a benefit to us.

That’s 10% less than we carry at present.

Thumb will be very fortunate to get a game for them in his current condition mate.

Robinson's Motherwell are a very fit team and that's one of the main reasons they're probably the 3rd best team in the country.

They play a very energetic high pressing game and have plenty of pace up front.

Griffiths hasn't got the legs for that.
Was thinking more mentally his type. Agree his fitness wouldn't cut it

I seriously hope not. He’ll burst a gut against us and deliberately not try against the scum.

I couldn't care less who that mutant fuk goes to he will do nothing against us

I don't see him doing too much against anybody if I'm honest. He's miles away from match fitness, he's liable to revert to a 'chaotic lifestyle' without the hand-holding he's had from the Dhims who've kept a very close eye on him and he will disrupt any dressing room he goes into. Whoever he is loaned to, I don't see him getting more than about 3-5 goals between now and the end of the season.

Back