Griffiths to Motherwell

TavsRightFoot

Ronseal according to all the jungles in work.

Bizarre move given the money in question. Would have thought more of a move to hibs. Annoying as well as I had hoped they would persevere in vain.

Ronseal according to all the jungles in work.

Bizarre move given the money in question. Would have thought more of a move to hibs. Annoying as well as I had hoped they would persevere in vain.
Can't see that happening their manager seems to prioritize hard working players don't see thumb being one of them

Griffiths spotted outside Fir Park trying to look inconspicuous!!

538927af3f9dea26fb5e61b35b2e52dc.jpg

Only a danger from dead balls now (if that), wouldn't get a squeak from our our back 4, all of whom are ten times the athlete this waste of space is.

If a perm move they must be paying up his contract

Might be a loan deal?

He is earning over £20k a week.

That's about a £2.5m Pay off or they are paying all his wages.

They have been hawking him around the championship for the last 20 odd months, when they first found out about his problems they tried to hide it and cash in, it was Rodgers who put an end to that and told him to go away and sort himself out.

All the while Celtic have been trying to keep the "Griffiths is better, he needs a fresh start" media bandwagon running to try and sell him for at least some sort of fee.

Once he no longer has Celtics PR machine behind him some interesting truth will come out about him and I would imagine Celtics behaviour over the last 20 odd months trying to cash in on someone they knew was mentally unstable.

If we had proper SMSM professionals who did their jobs properly they would have asked proper questions at press conferences or radio phone ins that were balanced and impartial we may just get someone to ask the hard question

Why is Griffiths unfit?

Not one arsehole of a pundit, journalist or caller on a phone in asked the question

Yet we have Leckie calling Alfie a "waster" - Alky Brazil calling Alfie a "screwball"

So why no condemnation of Griffiths?

We are criminally naive at this.

Doc, Murphy, Polster, Halliday etc.

Strengthen the competition.

And what if the players don't want to go to them @Crouchy?

Doc has already got decent options down south and I'd expect Murphy and Halliday to have similar.

Thumb has started less than 5 games in 13 months because of his various issues I can’t see any team in the top six even wanting him.

Bottom 4 of the league or maybe Scottish championship is his level now.

And what if the players don't want to go to them @Crouchy?

Doc has already got decent options down south and I'd expect Murphy and Halliday to have similar.

The club can certainly apply pressure in the right way.

Murphy/Polster and Halliday would likely go where told.

Doc - he’s going to cut his nose off spite his face I fear. He could end of not kicking a ball for a year if he isn’t careful.

Annoyingly on his day he was a great striker.

He's also an absolute scumbag. Remember him blowing snotters on his hand then wiping it on the flag at Ibrox? As much class as a sewer rat.

Now his lifestyle has caught up on him, he couldn't run 100 yards and even the scum don't want involved with him. F*ck him.

The club can certainly apply pressure in the right way.

Murphy/Polster and Halliday would likely go where told.

Doc - he’s going to cut his nose off spite his face I fear. He could end of not kicking a ball for a year if he isn’t careful.

The thing with the players going down south though is that the clubs there can pay a bigger chunk of their wages mate.

Financially it's a better option for the clubs and probably a better career option for the players.

If we had proper SMSM professionals who did their jobs properly they would have asked proper questions at press conferences or radio phone ins that were balanced and impartial we may just get someone to ask the hard question

Why is Griffiths unfit?

Not one arsehole of a pundit, journalist or caller on a phone in asked the question

Yet we have Leckie calling Alfie a "waster" - Alky Brazil calling Alfie a "screwball"

So why no condemnation of Griffiths?
He’s very brave, you see

Back