Griffiths to Motherwell

Mhanks turning on thumbheid on Clyde.

"He's contributed nothing in 16 months. It's mental health, it's not as if he had a leg break".
:D:D:D:D:D

Robinson's Motherwell are a very fit team and that's one of the main reasons they're probably the 3rd best team in the country.

They play a very energetic high pressing game and have plenty of pace up front.

Griffiths hasn't got the legs for that.
Ah , but that’s were the Motherwell prop comes in :D

Celtic pay ‘the baldy man’ £20,000+ per week, Motherwell’s highest earners will be on less than a tenth of that - dressing room unrest anyone??

Annoyingly on his day he was a great striker.

He's also an absolute scumbag. Remember him blowing snotters on his hand then wiping it on the flag at Ibrox? As much class as a sewer rat.

Now his lifestyle has caught up on him, he couldn't run 100 yards and even the scum don't want involved with him. F*ck him.
He'll end up a statistic.

He will be dead within 5 years.

His life of excess and danger will catch up with him when he doesn’t have separate entity wiping his arse for him.

You don't think history will repeat itself?
nintchdbpict000002983349.jpg

Is that the lesbian McGeady in the crowd next to the boy roaring with delight, above the word 'computer' on the advertising board ?

Annoyingly on his day he was a great striker.

He's also an absolute scumbag. Remember him blowing snotters on his hand then wiping it on the flag at Ibrox? As much class as a sewer rat.

Now his lifestyle has caught up on him, he couldn't run 100 yards and even the scum don't want involved with him. F*ck him.

He was never and never will be a great striker

He is yet another junkie bigot who like his mate the Lego eater that has benefitted from our wrongful “punishments” and that’s his success in life.

I'm surprised its a loan - thought he would have preferred a permanent move so that his signing on fee hit the bank balance before Cheltenham starts??

I heard that Celtic paid off all of his debts and that his salary has reduced from 20k to 2k with the other 18k being retained to repay the debt he now owes Celtic.

This came directly from the agent of Celtic 1st team regular.

I heard that Celtic paid off all of his debts and that his salary has reduced from 20k to 2k with the other 18k being retained to repay the debt he now owes Celtic.

This came directly from the agent of Celtic 1st team regular.

so this was the new deal that he signed recently then?

He was never and never will be a great striker

He is yet another junkie bigot who like his mate the Lego eater that has benefitted from our wrongful “punishments” and that’s his success in life.
His record across his career is something like a goal every 2 games. I think he has a better strike rate than Kris Boyd for example.

He's a wee dick but there's being staunch and there's being stupid. I don't know a single Rangers fan who didn't rate him as a footballer.

His record across his career is something like a goal every 2 games. I think he has a better strike rate than Kris Boyd for example.

He's a wee dick but there's being staunch and there's being stupid. I don't know a single Rangers fan who didn't rate him as a footballer.
He certainly knew where the net was, no one can deny that

The guy is a grade A waster but I tell you what when he was still in form I was always hoping Eduoard was starting against us and not him. Genuinely got the fear when he lined up that free kick against us at NY.
Pretty much how I felt mate, he always seemed to pop up against or at least it seemed that way for a while, and he is a waster a complete clown. I find it hard to register in my head these boys with a short career especially at a pretty high standard and with a big club who just throw it away

People asking why motherwell and not hibs, hearing it’s just that the bookies were offering better odds when he bet on it

He will be dead within 5 years.

His life of excess and danger will catch up with him when he doesn’t have separate entity wiping his arse for him.
I was in the gym tonight, it’s a fairly small gym and there is a boy who supports them goes. He is a decent guy and you can have a chat with him without him coming across as bitter.

he was talking about Griffiths tonight and says Tims will only put up with him for so much longer before turning back on him. Apparently he doesn’t turn up to training regularly and Celtic don’t pay him anywhere near his full wage because he’ll just gamble it. Goes directly to places he owes money apparently.

I was in the gym tonight, it’s a fairly small gym and there is a boy who supports them goes. He is a decent guy and you can have a chat with him without him coming across as bitter.

he was talking about Griffiths tonight and says Tims will only put up with him for so much longer before turning back on him. Apparently he doesn’t turn up to training regularly and Celtic don’t pay him anywhere near his full wage because he’ll just gamble it. Goes directly to places he owes money apparently.

lemmon said that he turned up to training on his day off the other day

We are criminally naive at this.

Doc, Murphy, Polster, Halliday etc.

Strengthen the competition.

It is entirely up to us to defeat whatever team has a Celtic reject in it. If we rely on these other clubs taking points from Celtic wer
For the fairly insignificant sums, considering we already carry them to date, then I’d rather hurt the mentally challengeds.

Imagie Thumb scores to beat us?

Murphy etc playing in the top 6 would be a benefit to us.

That’s 10% less than we carry at present.

Imagine thumb scores to beat us...surely Rangers are to blame as is the case whenever we lose? If we can't beat a team containing the odd celtic reject then we don't deserve the league. If they made a league select we should still win the league. Who cares who Motherwell have playing for them?

He was a danger to us when we were at our lowest ebb playing against centre backs who couldn't defend, TLB knows the defenders we have now would have him in their back pocket.

closely followed by the lego muncher
I've no genuine hatred towards him, he's an utter cock on the football field, but off it, he seems to live a very quiet life. One photo of him eating a kebab steaming. Big deal.
Once he's retired, nobody will care imo.

Back