Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

He looks so unfit it’s untrue . Neil Lennon bang on the money about him saying he will never have the pace anymore to play up front at a good level . Mo Ross criticised about 18 months back for saying “how long does it take for someone to get fit “ ........all this time later still not fit .

Finished. Done . Finito . Will pop up with the odd goal but will be in the gutter in 5 years blaming someone else .

He looks so unfit it’s untrue . Neil Lennon bang on the money about him saying he will never have the pace anymore to play up front at a good level . Mo Ross criticised about 18 months back for saying “how long does it take for someone to get fit “ ........all this time later still not fit .

Finished. Done . Finito . Will pop up with the odd goal but will be in the gutter in 5 years blaming someone else .
In Five years?

He’s there now, and has been for a few years. :)

Didn't look injured, bottled it.
Every time he lost the ball the crowd were on his back, half an hour in and his head was down constantly, as soon as we seen Cummings getting ready we knew he was done, I thought they'd have kept him until half time.

He came off and sat in the dugout for the rest of the half, then went into the stand behind the dugouts while the rest of the Dundee squad went up the tunnel at the corner where we were.

Every time he lost the ball the crowd were on his back, half an hour in and his head was down constantly, as soon as we seen Cummings getting ready we knew he was done, I thought they'd have kept him until half time.

He came off and sat in the dugout for the rest of the half, then went into the stand behind the dugouts while the rest of the Dundee squad went up the tunnel at the corner where we were.
Shat it

Wasn’t disappointed, he got terrorised and it was great to hear

Wonder how many fans got arrested (I’ll guess 0) :D :D :D

2 years... he's done.

So, which of what passes as a mhedia in Scotland is going to go big on defending the rat on the abuse he got from big bad Rangers fans?
My money is on Speirs...

It's mental that we actually still have various pundits referring to him as the most natural goalscorer in Scotland who can still get back in the Scotland team.

He's 31 and has been out of shape and unprofessional for at least two years which has been highlighted by his last two managers. It's five years ago since he last hit double figures in the league. He hasn't scored an international goal since 2017. He has 4 goals in 22 caps... all four goals came during a fairly short period in 2017.

Despite all this we have a large section of the media who are absolutely desperate for this waster to get back to his best and back into the international fold.

Last edited:
After today I don't think we will ever again see a pundit saying he should be in the Scotland squad. The simple truth is he is not good enough to be a starter for Dundee. Post Xmas I don't think he will be. Can guarantee after the game he went out and got wasted. Probably carry on through Sunday and he'll turn up on Monday further behind in fitness than he was last week. A pattern to be repeated through what I expect is his last season as a pro.

he was never as good as they made him out to be but he was always a scorer. His best days are long gone btw he is absolutely finished.

Back