Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Call it out. Child grooming must be addressed. He should be in jail not on a football field. ONLY in Scotland is this not a story, because he played for Celtic. Because of his club connections THIS ISNT A STORY IN SCOTLAND. A know racist and child groomer, I hope he’s getting dogs abuse from our players, never mind the fans.
read that again and let it sink in!

Go and read Kris Boyd's take on this wee irrelevant scumbag and the Rangers fans visiting Dens Park and compare it to your pathetic response.
Get a fucking grip.
"your pathetic response" ? Kris Boyd has written that in a newspaper with zero chance of getting lifted for screaming abuse at him. I just do not want bears to get lifted as we as a support are treated differently. Im not saying he's not a rat that deserves to know how much he is hated but, be smarter at how you show him how much he is hated.. He's not worth being lifted for.

Don't you also think he is expecting to hear Rangers fans screaming nonce at him? He's had that screamed at him from Urd fans and St Johnstone fans. He now mentally will have prepared himself for hearing it. Just everyone boo him every time he touches the ball because there will be some of our support that will add things in when they are screaming abuse at him and they will be lifted and that's more bad press for us and some of our support getting a conviction for that rat.. why do that!

Aye away support, please go easy on a racist, bigoted pedo. You might hurt his wee feelings.
That's just not what I said. I said don't scream abuse and add ons that will see some within our support be lifted. I said boo him every time he touches the ball as he is not expecting that response.
I also keep reading but St Johnstone and Utd fans screamed nonce at him.. that's correct and he clearly is but, have people not worked out yet that our support is treated differently by both the media and police Scotland. I've not written this to ask our support to watch themselves and don't get nicked

"your pathetic response" ? Kris Boyd has written that in a newspaper with zero chance of getting lifted for screaming abuse at him. I just do not want bears to get lifted as we as a support are treated differently. Im not saying he's not a rat that deserves to know how much he is hated but, be smarter at how you show him how much he is hated.. He's not worth being lifted for.

Don't you also think he is expecting to hear Rangers fans screaming nonce at him? He's had that screamed at him from Urd fans and St Johnstone fans. He now mentally will have prepared himself for hearing it. Just everyone boo him every time he touches the ball because there will be some of our support that will add things in when they are screaming abuse at him and they will be lifted and that's more bad press for us and some of our support getting a conviction for that rat.. why do that!
All through this thread you have been trying too hard to back him. As another poster said, you are having a nightmare here.
Just shut up.

All through this thread you have been trying too hard to back him. As another poster said, you are having a nightmare here.
Just shut up.
back him? That's just not true at all. I've said he's a rat and I've said he's a nonce but, most importantly I've said I don't want bears to get lifted. Don't know how many times I have to say this, we as a support are not treated the same as other supporters.
My thread is not about " supporting him" but about telling bears to watch what they are doing as police Scotland will not hesitate to lift them. Its a shame you couldn't quite grasp that but.. have a good day

That's just not what I said. I said don't scream abuse and add ons that will see some within our support be lifted. I said boo him every time he touches the ball as he is not expecting that response.
I also keep reading but St Johnstone and Utd fans screamed nonce at him.. that's correct and he clearly is but, have people not worked out yet that our support is treated differently by both the media and police Scotland. I've not written this to ask our support to watch themselves and don't get nicked
Read your 1st paragraph here and your original post, they don't align so you don't even know what you are arguing about anymore.
You are giving yourself unwarranted levels of stress backing this nonce.

Read your 1st paragraph here and your original post, they don't align so you don't even know what you are arguing about anymore.
You are giving yourself unwarranted levels of stress backing this nonce.
I had this mad idea people would be able to grasp what I meant as I somehow thought police Scotland Scotland and the Scottish media treat us differently! Im sure Im not the only one that's seen this happen for years! You're right though, I should have written it more clearly someone like yourself would grasp.

"gonnae pure watch whit yer screaming abuse at that rat cause ra polis will pure lift yeah any chance they pure get tae dae us!"

Is that better for you? Do you understand now what I meant in my OP!

I had this mad idea people would be able to grasp what I meant as I somehow thought police Scotland Scotland and the Scottish media treat us differently! Im sure Im not the only one that's seen this happen for years! You're right though, I should have written it more clearly someone like yourself would grasp.

"gonnae pure watch whit yer screaming abuse at that rat cause ra polis will pure lift yeah any chance they pure get tae dae us!"

No need to be abusive because you have made a mess of this, I've been barred for less.
I have higher English mate and fully comprehend the English language.
Embarrassment.

You just know something will happen today and will be spun to make us look bad and him the victim.

I've a feeling that tonight and tomorrow is when a whole host of Scottish football journalists who lost their voices midweek will suddenly find them again.

No need to be abusive because you have made a mess of this, I've been barred for less.
I have higher English mate and fully comprehend the English language.
Embarrassment.
If that's the case, you should have grasped quickly what I meant in the OP and the many posts after it. You're right though, "I did make a mess" of this as I should have written the OP, in the language I used above to you...

You just know something will happen today and will be spun to make us look bad and him the victim.
Thankyou as that's exactly what I mean and bears will get lifted. Something is going to happen today and the media will spin this to make him look like the "victim." and us the big bad bully's of Griffiths the sufferer of mental health problems.. That's certainly getting used as a way to make us look bad when In fact the Scottish media have been making excuses for him for years.
I just don't want any bears to get a criminal conviction because of him, he's not worth it.

Easy man. Do you think every fan going to the game reads this forum and is going to temper their behaviour in accordance with your post?

Thankyou as that's exactly what I mean and bears will get lifted. Something is going to happen today and the media will spin this to make him look like the "victim." and us the big bad bully's of Griffiths the sufferer of mental health problems.. That's certainly getting used as a way to make us look bad when In fact the Scottish media have been making excuses for him for years.
I just don't want any bears to get a criminal conviction because of him, he's not worth it.

Mate, I asked you last night and so did others. What exactly are they going to charge people with? The ad-ons? Ok they could but I doubt there will be any, there doesn’t need to be. So what exactly are the police going to charge someone with who shouts that Griffiths is a paedo?

If your worry is purely about how the media will spin it to be about big bad Rangers fans and poor wee Leigh then you are right, but our fans will call him a paedo today. Like every other set of fans will ( Celtic and Hibs exempt).

Your original post though seems to only mention bears being lifted. On what charge?

I would actually be disappointed if there isn't a what the fucking hell is that chant about Paul McGowans hair, the actual state of it man,

heids up to folk going to the game some random journalist might make comment on that though so maybe just think before doing it, because that would you know... well....that might mean that the.....and the..........which.....nah, it would make no difference to anything, fire on.

Mate, I asked you last night and so did others. What exactly are they going to charge people with? The ad-ons? Ok they could but I doubt there will be any, there doesn’t need to be. So what exactly are the police going to charge someone with who shouts that Griffiths is a paedo?

If your worry is purely about how the media will spin it to be about big bad Rangers fans and poor wee Leigh then you are right, but our fans will call him a paedo today. Like every other set of fans will ( Celtic and Hibs exempt).

Your original post though seems to only mention bears being lifted. On what charge?
I did answer, go read the thread a few pages back . Our support is always treated differently by both Police Scotland and the media. I also am not the only one that thinks something is going to happen today with him and we will be blamed and our fans will be lifted. I just can't understand why someone would want to get a criminal conviction for him.

I did answer, go read the thread a few pages back . Our support is always treated differently by both Police Scotland and the media. I also am not the only one that thinks something is going to happen today with him and we will be blamed and our fans will be lifted. I just can't understand why someone would want to get a criminal conviction for him.
You going to game today?

So I had a look back ( it would have been nice if you’d just linked your post or reiterated your point). From what I can see you suggest fans would be arrested for a Section 38 breach of the peace.

For someone to be found guilty of this offence they must have:

a) Behaved in a threatening or abusive manner,

b) That behaviour must have been likely to cause a reasonable person to suffer fear or alarm, and

c) that person intended the behaviour to cause fear or alarm or was reckless as to whether it would.

These three elements must be present for someone to be convicted of a section 38 offence.

The following is just my opinion.

Point A, is calling a player on a football field a paedo threatening? Possibly

Point B, is calling Griffiths a Paedo on the park likely to have caused him fear and alarm? He didn’t look scared when he kicked a flare into a set of fans the other day, in fact he walked towards the fans.

Point C, do the fans today intend to cause fear and alarm? Absolutely no way. Pointing out that a person who demonstrably solicited naked pictures from a child is in fact a paedo is just a statement of fact. Just because he wasn’t charge doesn’t change the evidence that he did.

Now again, I agree the media will totally spin any abuse he gets today against us. Although I think the fact that Boyd’s article was published shows the feelings most people have.

I’m not trying to argue with you so I’ll bow out now. I just wanted to know what you thought fans calling him a Paedo would get lifted for. Unless it’s for religious ad-ons I don’t see any fan getting arrested for singing about Griffiths. And if you sing as-ons that’s on you. You’re entitled to your opinion and again I understand why you started the thread.

Hope you enjoy the game today. :)

If a use from opposition fans is hurting Griffiths then his employers have obligation to protect him. Leaving him at home. If Celtic had done what they should have and sacked him wouldn’t be an issue.

He also dished out plenty of abuse to others. Fly with the crows don’t complain when you get shot.

So I had a look back ( it would have been nice if you’d just linked your post or reiterated your point). From what I can see you suggest fans would be arrested for a Section 38 breach of the peace.

For someone to be found guilty of this offence they must have:

a) Behaved in a threatening or abusive manner,

b) That behaviour must have been likely to cause a reasonable person to suffer fear or alarm, and

c) that person intended the behaviour to cause fear or alarm or was reckless as to whether it would.

These three elements must be present for someone to be convicted of a section 38 offence.

The following is just my opinion.

Point A, is calling a player on a football field a paedo threatening? Possibly

Point B, is calling Griffiths a Paedo on the park likely to have caused him fear and alarm? He didn’t look scared when he kicked a flare into a set of fans the other day, in fact he walked towards the fans.

Point C, do the fans today intend to cause fear and alarm? Absolutely no way. Pointing out that a person who demonstrably solicited naked pictures from a child is in fact a paedo is just a statement of fact. Just because he wasn’t charge doesn’t change the evidence that he did.

Now again, I agree the media will totally spin any abuse he gets today against us. Although I think the fact that Boyd’s article was published shows the feelings most people have.

I’m not trying to argue with you so I’ll bow out now. I just wanted to know what you thought fans calling him a Paedo would get lifted for. Unless it’s for religious ad-ons I don’t see any fan getting arrested for singing about Griffiths. And if you sing as-ons that’s on you. You’re entitled to your opinion and again I understand why you started the thread.

Hope you enjoy the game today. :)
Mate, I dont want to argue with anyone. I just do not want any bears lifted and facing court for him! As for Boyd, he has said that in the media, its not the same as actually being at the game and the media don't hate Boyd the way they hate our support.

Mate, I dont want to argue with anyone. I just do not want any bears lifted and facing court for him! As for Boyd, he has said that in the media, its not the same as actually being at the game and the media don't hate Boyd the way they hate our support.

Bud, players get it tight every week at games, Griffiths getting pelters today isn't some new thing and exclusive thing to the support.

I can tell you 2 stories personally about Griffiths thats show you exactly the type of boy you are dealing with (forgetting the grooming, racism and blatant disrespect he has shown to just about every human he has ever crossed)

1. My little brother was playing in Leith a few years ago - Griffiths came along to watch the game with his 3 children then proceeded to allow his children to run about wild while he was too busy on his phone and chatting to his pals to properly parent - in the end his kids started infringing onto the pitch - it got to a stage where the referee had to postpone the game and talk to Griffiths about this.

2. This was years ago but a family friend was working the nightshift in a garage when Griffiths came into pay for his petrol - on his way out he attempted to lift a 6 pack of lucazade and just walk out without paying - the attendant has to stop him.

Lee Griffiths is not a misunderstood, unlucky man who trouble just seems to follow - he is the dregs of society, he is a cretin, he is a bad man - he does not deserve any sympathy from anyone.

Back