Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

captcaveman

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
How would he become a victim? By having "Paedo" chanted at him? Doubt he will feature anyway.

He deserves all he gets.

Providing it's not sectarian abuse I really don't see the issue.
He does deserve all gets but let us leave that to the courts to deal with him. Our fans have had enough bad press and if he for example I could see him going out his way to do something towards our support and us coming off worse in the media and our support being nicked and Griffiths playing the victim card and using that as yet another example of what "he's suffered"...

He'll be begging to be the " victim " tomorrow, or start a riot if he scores and tries to taunt our support. Just get the job done early, Rangers !

Seen this mentioned a few times.

He is going to get it absolutely stinking wether I don’t like or or you don’t like it, I can’t bring myself too feel any sympathy any chants or words bears shout at him tomorrow all being said that it’s nothing that would get us into bother the scumbag has brought it on himself.

Hunt the chunt...although you know the mhedia will report us the first to do so and forget the Dabs and Saints fans.

Leigh Griffiths, the sticker sticker, the nose blower. Here furra ten like.

He deserves the respect he showed.

As long as its kept to within the law, get right in to him.

If he reacts, don't react. Just give him the big Shhhh :shh:

But like others say, he wont be there. Due to recent circumstances and legal issues, Leigh will not be available is what Dundee will say.

only way you can make him a victim is for someone to run on the park and give it to him, other than that he is fair meat!
What if he scores 2morrow and he taunts our fans and the atmosphere gets to someone and they do run onto the pitch and attack him? I actually there is a chance fans may get nicked for shouting nonce at him and for me, that rat shouldn't be the one that gets a gear arrested.

Latest posts

Back