Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

It’ll amaze me if he plays tomorrow, not only due to his ban-worthy antics, but cos Dundee have a duty of care to their employees, even to skid marks like him

Hes cracking up and booting flares after 2 games of abuse off no mark supports, image how he’s going to take it off us?

Granted, I hope he plays, he deserves all he gets

He deserves everything he gets sung at him tomorrow.

But, the only reason we give money to clubs like Dundee is to support our team.....

The only victims are the under age girl he preyed on and the fan hit by the flare. He deserves all the abuse as long as it’s non sectarian. A Ned nonce

I understand where the OP is coming from but not a chance. He's a little beast. I suspect he'll pick up a knock in the warm up tomorrow anyway.

This clown won’t be anywhere near Dens park.
This fanny thinks he will.
gn20.png

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Why hasn't he serving a ban?

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He’s a paedo and will be treated as such! Absolute handwringing at its finest!!!

Aye good luck with that OP.
Human decency is something that will always rise to the top.
Thumb has had some gall through out his time in the game here.
Hope he freaks out and is taken away for therapy & is never seen again.
A Rangers hater & he deserves everything he gets imo.

He was getting paedo abuse off Utd and off St J with nothing said about it. He will 100% get abuse tomorrow if he’s playing but it’s no different us doing it than the other teams doing it. If it gets reported as big bad Rangers it’s only once again highlighting clear bias in the media. At the end of the day if you don’t want paedo shouted at you, don’t ask 15 year olds for nudes. Getting called names is not even 1% as bad as actually doing the act he done.

Can I just reiterate what I said in a previous thread:

LEIGH GRIFFITHS SOLICITED NAKED PICTURES FROM A CHILD.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ALLOWED LEIGH GRIFFITHS TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB AFTER THIS WAS KNOWN.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ( AND NOW DUNDEE FC) ACTIVELY SUPPORT PLAYERS WHO SOLICIT NAKED PICTURES FROM CHILDREN.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ALLOWED LEIGH GRIFFITHS TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB AFTER THIS WAS KNOWN.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ( AND NOW DUNDEE FC) ACTIVELY SUPPORT PLAYERS WHO SOLICIT NAKED PICTURES FROM CHILDREN.
In the scale of crimes against children this wouldn’t even touch the radar at parkhead

I hope the cops don't go into the the crowd and start lifting people. Shouting nonce at Griffiths, is not worth a bear getting a criminal convictions for. Everyone knows our supporters are treated different by Police Scotland so, just because Utd fans and Saint Johnstone fans were shouting that, doesn't mean our fans would not get lifted for shouting it.

I hope the cops don't go into the the crowd and start lifting people. Shouting nonce at Griffiths, is not worth a bear getting a criminal convictions for. Everyone knows our supporters are treated different by Police Scotland so, just because Utd fans and Saint Johnstone fans were shouting that, doesn't mean our fans would not get lifted for shouting it.
You honestly think the police will Wade into our end, arresting folk for singing songs about Griffiths?

Seriously :D

And I agree with you but Police Scotland and the PF didn't charge him for something we all know he did. That's why I'm asking bears to watch themselves tomorrow because they scream abuse and keep screaming nonce, there is a chance they'll get lifted..
Why get a criminal conviction for him.

I’m 100% positive and I reckon everyone else who saw the incident knows that Griffiths kicked the flare into the crowd but not so with BBC Scotland. According to them he “ allegedly “ kicked the flare. Why can’t they tell the truth?

Back