Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Not for me. Deserves all abuse he has coming his way. After the disdain he has shown our club with wiping his nose on corner flag and tying scarves to goalposts. Fuckim!!

Can I just reiterate what I said in a previous thread:

LEIGH GRIFFITHS SOLICITED NAKED PICTURES FROM A CHILD.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ALLOWED LEIGH GRIFFITHS TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB AFTER THIS WAS KNOWN.

CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB ( AND NOW DUNDEE FC) ACTIVELY SUPPORT PLAYERS WHO SOLICIT NAKED PICTURES FROM CHILDREN.
I think one of the clubs you mentioned have a long history of this.

The only time he’ll get more abuse than tomorrow is when he plays at Ibrox. F**k him, deserves everything coming his way and more. You don’t get much lower in life than that reptile.

Dundee as a club showed themselves for what they are by happily signing a known nonce. And doubled down on it by being happy to let him on the park after his recent antics.

He deserves all he gets from every opposition crowd (apart from one who will no doubt cheer him), from the first minute till the last. He's a paedo, and shouldn't be allowed to forget it for a second.

I hope the cops don't go into the the crowd and start lifting people. Shouting nonce at Griffiths, is not worth a bear getting a criminal convictions for. Everyone knows our supporters are treated different by Police Scotland so, just because Utd fans and Saint Johnstone fans were shouting that, doesn't mean our fans would not get lifted for shouting it.
Getting lifted for calling a nonce a nonce? I’d be proud of that charge.

Only in modern day Scotland could there be a suggestion (and admitted risk) that accurately calling out attempted child grooming behaviour would see the groomer labelled the victim.

He deserves everything he gets. He's clearly close to the edge and not able to deal with it as easily as he dished it out and my only concern is for our players if he lashes out with a nasty challenge. He clearly has no regards for people's safety and would likely love to take one of our players out.

Mate, I know he's one, we all do but he was not charged by the PF for this... I just don't want bears nicked for screaming abuse at him.
The last 2 games he’s played he’s had 90 mins of abuse and no one got lifted. If others teams have done it with no mention we shouldn’t be any different unless there’s a clear bias.

Courts are rammed as it is with the PF/Crown admitting it’ll take years to clear cases and people genuinely believe fans would get hauled to court for calling Griffiths a nonce :D

Give me strength hahahaha

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Wasting your time. He'll get absolute dogs abuse and it's what he deserves.

They won’t even play the rat 2mrw, play mental health card and cry “big bad rangers” even though it’s fans of other teams calling him a pedo so far

Mate, I know he's one, we all do but he was not charged by the PF for this... I just don't want bears nicked for screaming abuse at him.
Mate, stop digging, Griffiths is going to get fu**ing destroyed tomorrow and unless someone runs on the pitch and starts physically attacking him or the abuse is sectarian absolutely no c**t is getting lifted, just enjoy the the fact that this mutant is going to endure his worst 90 mins on a football pitch tomorrow.

He’ll probably score a hat-trick now I've said all that.:))

And I agree with you but Police Scotland and the PF didn't charge him for something we all know he did. That's why I'm asking bears to watch themselves tomorrow because they scream abuse and keep screaming nonce, there is a chance they'll get lifted..
Why get a criminal conviction for him.

I mean if it went to court, your defence would be his actual tweets to a child. I doubt police Scotland want to have the fact they didn’t charge him brought up in court. Can you get charged for calling someone a nonce anyway? Genuine question.

Only way he'll be the victim is if someone throws something at him or daft like that.
Copious cries of paedo etc, will not be spun as him being the innocent party

I mean if it went to court, your defence would be his actual tweets to a child. I doubt police Scotland want to have the fact they didn’t charge him brought up in court. Can you get charged for calling someone a nonce anyway? Genuine question.
Of course you can, if the person your screaming at has never been charged with anything related to such an offence.

Mate, stop digging, Griffiths is going to get fu**ing destroyed tomorrow and unless someone runs on the pitch and starts physically attacking him or the abuse is sectarian absolutely no c**t is getting lifted, just enjoy the the fact that this mutant is going to endure his worst 90 mins on a football pitch tomorrow.

He’ll probably score a hat-trick now I've said all that.:))
I'm not digging, I just don't want bears arrested for screaming abuse at him.

Yes he’s going to claim vicTIMhood

“sob sob those big bad rainjurs fans wur calling me a paedo and a racist”

yes Leigh you were grooming under age girls online to send you nudes of themselves and you’ve had at least two racism claims thrown at you which you admitted to

Only way he'll be the victim is if someone throws something at him or daft like that.
Copious cries of paedo etc, will not be spun as him being the innocent party
If he plays and it is a big If. He will try to wind up our support so as he gets the reaction that will make him the victim. Don't let it happen bears just keep chanting as soon as something is thrown he gets his get out of jail card ( No pun intended )

Leigh Griffiths will be roasted for an awful lot of the game if he's playing. Paedo chants will be bawled at him. He richly deserves them. He's no victim.

Back