Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

He deserves all he gets.

Providing it's not sectarian abuse I really don't see the issue.
This, to the power of this. Make this little rhat suffer. He is the scumbag that tried to incite our fans by wiping his nose on our corner flags and typing a Celtc scarf to our goalposts.

No sectarian abuse but reminding him that he requested photos of an under age girl is fair game and he deserves it.

Of course you can, if the person your screaming at has never been charged with anything related to such an offence.

I’m no lawyer mate, and I do understand your reasons for posting, but the law is:

What are hate incidents?​

The police and Crown Prosecution Service have agreed a common definition of hate incidents.

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:

• disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation
I don’t think calling him a Paedophile qualifies. He might be able to take civil action. But he’d need to get the names of anyone calling him names. And then he’d also have to go to court, where again you could present his tweets. Words he’s actually said.

I think you’re worrying about nothing.

Of course you can, if the person your screaming at has never been charged with anything related to such an offence.
This is ridiculous. People get called stuff they aren’t or get accused of stuff they haven’t done all the time. It’s not illegal.

If you publish lies about someone in a newspaper you might get sued but even that wouldn’t be a criminal offence

You'd need to tell his apologists in the SMSM this mate, it's them who think singing a song is worse than engaging with minors online in a depraved manner.

Don’t think Gerrard and Goldson are going to be running about the park calling him a nonce, is it not possible that the players can focus on beating Dundee and the fans can let Griffiths know exactly what we feel about him.
It's a fair point if goldson reminds him though in robust tackles, when the wee (unts on the floor a shout of stand up peado every time wouldn't be frowned upon

The last thing their media will do is highlight the chants of paedo. They will highlight the fact that he kicked a flare in the crowd but I suspect not one of their media would of stated that it was him retaliating for the chants being sang. Doing so would ask too many questions and the bastards don't want that, protecting their own is all that matters to them.

This is how it feels to be Rangers.
55 titles you know

Pedo Griffiths
Gordon Strachan
Paul McGowan

Wont see 10 in a row.

Going to end up with verses rhyming them off tomorrow.

betfair, 17/10 to be carded, 7/1 first booking and 11/1 to be sent off.

it would be daft to start him, think they have quite a few decent spfl strikers, but then signing him even on loan was daft too.

This fanny thinks he will.
gn20.png
Delachunt has been at the Buckfast again.

I’m no lawyer mate, and I do understand your reasons for posting, but the law is:

What are hate incidents?​

The police and Crown Prosecution Service have agreed a common definition of hate incidents.

They say something is a hate incident if the victim or anyone else think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on one of the following things:

• disability
  • race
  • religion
  • transgender identity
  • sexual orientation
I don’t think calling him a Paedophile qualifies. He might be able to take civil action. But he’d need to get the names of anyone calling him names. And then he’d also have to go to court, where again you could present his tweets. Words he’s actually said.

I think you’re worrying about nothing.
I wasnt meaning hate crime law!

I'll be disappointed it there isn't a PAEDO chant every time he touches the ball (if he plays).
This. That's what the st Johnstone fans did midweek .

I have yet to hear any condemnation from any outraged media in the SMS about the treatment he got from at Johnstone fans .

But I suspect they will have plenty to say when our fans. Give him the same .

As long as we are not making it sectarian which is what the want they can say nothing !

Not a chance he will be playing tomorrow, and if he’s anywhere near Dens Park on the field of play then he will end up being subbed early doors because he won’t be able to take the abuse coming his way.

He deserves nothing but the strongest contempt possible. He deserves nothing but hatred and vitriol coming his way. He deserves every single bit of hatred and contempt he showed us at our own ground.

Maybe one of our boys can wipe their nose on their corner flag when he’s in view and then spit in their badge in his view too.

The guys a fucking absolute scumbag, the prick should be in the jail never mind playing a game of football.

Give this detestable bastard everything he deserves and more, which is the full voice of the Rangers fans giving him the worst dogs abuse he has ever heard and more.

Dirty scum bastard.

You've been asked about five times, what are the police going to charge you with if you call Griffiths a nonce?
What do you think you'd get charged with if you start screaming abuse at someone that's never been charged with any offences to being a nonce? At the very least it's a section 38 B.O.P, behaving in a threatening and abusive manner.

I wouldn't want charged with anything in connection to that rat , just for screaming nonce at him through a game. Id actually be too busy watching the game

This. That's what the st Johnstone fans did midweek .

I have yet to hear any condemnation from any outraged media in the SMS about the treatment he got from at Johnstone fans .

But I suspect they will have plenty to say when our fans. Give him the same .

As long as we are not making it sectarian which is what the want they can say nothing !
Of course they will and thats the point. the media and police treat our support totally different

I find it incredible he’s being allowed to play , absolutely incredible . Charged by the police but the spfl know better. If that was Morelos he’s have been banned before the fulltime whistle.
It's nothing to do with the SPFL.

For all they are a shower of useless c.unts it's down to the SFA to take action.

They question is whether this should have come under the fast track process. Does kicking a lit flare/smoke bomb in to the crowd constitute a red card? I'd have thought so

However it may be a greater charge he faces so there is deemed to be no rush to bring the case.

*I'm not convinced that paedo racist thug will even feature tomorrow.

I wasnt meaning hate crime law!

I genuinely don’t understand then mate. What other law is there that covers calling someone a name? Breach of the Peace?

If you think it’s something else the media can beat us with then I agree, they will. And also ignore that every other set of fans has done it too. But I don’t get what you think the police will do to our fans for calling him a paedo.

Back