Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Fs.

Why? for not wanting bears to get nicked! for not wanting the club to get even more bad press. for expecting the support to be more looking forward to watching the team than the thought of screaming abuse at Griffiths!
We can enjoy both in equal measure. Did any St Johnstone fans get nicked? Is that why you are worried?

Completely disagree.

He's a paedo lady's front bottom and it should be known. He shouldn't even be on the pitch.

The fact he loses his mind over being reminded what he is even better. Get into the cunts mind.

However it should be kept strictly to paedo / shite jimmy saville chants. Copy what other teams have done and got away with and we should have a decent argument if it came back to bite usin the arse.

Why? for not wanting bears to get nicked! for not wanting the club to get even more bad press. for expecting the support to be more looking forward to watching the team than the thought of screaming abuse at Griffiths!
All of that is nonsense mate.
Griffiths will get blasted by the crowd tomorrow. He's brought it on himself by being a c*nt. As long as his abuse isn't sectarian then nobody will get nicked. The club won't get bad press either.
In fact if the press did want to make a thing of it then headlines screaming Rangers fans abuse Griffiths for being a Paedo will be hilarious. He is a paedo, and shaming him for it is a good thing in my book. It should be in any normal person's book.

Sad that this is even a discussion. If people in positions of authority did what they are supposed to do there would be nothing to discuss.

Politicians and the football authorities should be ashamed their blinding bias allows the individual in question to be roaming free and playing in a "professional" league.

I find it incredible he’s being allowed to play , absolutely incredible . Charged by the police but the spfl know better. If that was Morelos he’s have been banned before the fulltime whistle.
Was he actually changed,I thought they dropped them?

His reaction with the flare shows the songs get to him, add to that his drugs, gambling and general antics show he has mental health issues.

Sing the songs, boo the bastard. Torment his soul the paedo scum, it’s the least he deserves.

As long as there’s nothing sectarian or anything thrown at the prick then I see no issues.

We all know he should be nowhere near the game in this country after the messages came out but he got off on a technicality and Two-jobs Chesney got him another chance. Getting reminded of what he is in every game this season is the least he deserves.

I would agree with your proposal if I hadn't stood and watched the shit he did and said with Lennon anytime he came to Ibrox. A disrespectful little c*nt and plastic hard man who has been protected since he joined the scum! A racist, junkie, nonce, hoormaister who deserves everything coming to him!

Don’t think Gerrard and Goldson are going to be running about the park calling him a nonce, is it not possible that the players can focus on beating Dundee and the fans can let Griffiths know exactly what we feel about him.
I hope Gerrard isn't running about the park full stop! However that's exactly what Goldson should be doing. And all the other players. Calling him a nonce repeatedly from the first minute until he, or one of his new Dundee pals, loses the nut and gets sent off.

You are correct OP. Do not make him out to be a victim. Make him out to be what he is. A villain.
Bang on Bud. I‘ve been around long enough - I guess like yourself! - to have had some admiration for some Celtic players. Dalglish, McGrain, Simpson etc and I always thought that Davie Hay was a helluva player. And I can cope with their players over the years that have been supporters. Loved getting right into Grant and Doyle for example. But I genuinely detested Thompson. And Griffiths is worst of all. Obviously I don’t know the man, but from everything I’ve seen, heard and read about him he seems like a genuinely horrible human being

OP way off the mark here.

no matter what we do as a support we will be criticised. Let’s see them criticise us for abusing a nonce and then justify their position

To all those going to the game tomorrow, as tempting as it might be to scream abuse at Griffiths can I ask that tomorrow, the rat faced nonce is not turned into a "victim"..
He's been charged for his behaviour midweek now so, keep the bad press and heat on the rat... .
Geez peace. Deserves everything he gets!

Bang on Bud. I‘ve been around long enough - I guess like yourself! - to have had some admiration for some Celtic players. Dalglish, McGrain, Simpson etc and I always thought that Davie Hay was a helluva player. And I can cope with their players over the years that have been supporters. Loved getting right into Grant and Doyle for example. But I genuinely detested Thompson. And Griffiths is worst of all. Obviously I don’t know the man, but from everything I’ve seen, heard and read about him he seems like a genuinely horrible human being
A scumbag who has been protected by the Scottish press, don't forget.

I’m sure it’s already been said but GTF in the nicest possible way he will be getting pelters from start to finish!.

A scumbag who has been protected by the Scottish press, don't forget.

Said earlier that he's out in front as the most toxic individual in Scottish football in my lifetime ahead of Lennon.

The guy has zero redeeming qualities other than he could stick the ball in the next 6 years ago.

I can only imagine if a Rangers player had his rap sheet.

Guarantee if he plays tomorrow, he'll obviously get dogs abuse and the usual suspects like Michael Stewart & co will be out saying our fans are out of order hounding someone with 'mental health issues'.

Nothing surer.
We'll take no lessons from anyone who thought Gazza was fair game.

I understand and laud your concern for fellow bears OP, but you've had
a King Canute with this thread.

Putting aside my personal abhorrence of him, given that the corrupt media
never report anything positive about us ("well done chaps for alerting us
to his paedophilia"), I hope he doesn't play tomorrow - and that the event is
all about the Famous Glasgow Rangers. :))

Back