Griffiths tomorrow - don't make him into the victim

Which as much as I disagree with how it came out, that was what the OP was trying to get at.

If there are no fen==n b@stard add ons today. Nothing at all like that, the press are fecked.
It is what I was meaning. I'll say this again. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve abuse but, be smart and don't get nicked for shouting abuse at him or throwing something . I totally agree with Empire, as, I also do think something negative is going to happen today that will reflect negatively on our support.

It is what I was meaning. I'll say this again. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve abuse but, be smart and don't get nicked for shouting abuse at him or throwing something . I totally agree with Empire, as, I also do think something negative is going to happen today that will reflect negatively on our support.
If we 'roast' this rhat properly he will have a meltdown, or will have to be taken off. Either way it is a win-win.

But let's get the three points first and foremost.

Sure hope we aren't harsh on him, he's only on chance #2739 and deserves another opportunity...

B-D

Guy's had more second chances than hot dinners. Give him hell bears.

I think people are forgetting the original post. Yes call him all the names under the sun that's fair game but I'm afraid A few stray flares will find it's way towards him or someone goes on to confront the paedo.

Then all the headlines will be big bad gers fans. Which is what the OP doesn't want.
That’s nonsense, respectfully

Mate, that's other fans, we aren't treated the same as other fans

Why are you so determined to jump to the conclusion that I don’t know that?

Someone posted the media didn’t say anything about St Johnstone fans reminded Griffiths that he’s a nonce and I just stated that the same happened with Dundee United fans.

Nonces get chased out of housing schemes and hunted down. Leigh Griffiths gets a new contract and continues to play pro football. He's fucking lucky to only be getting it stinking.
It took the guy from Hearts a while to have the door opened again for him. Others have their careers cancelled for the wrong choice of words. Rotten to the core Griffiths has sailed through this relatively unscathed

The OP has previous
You're totally correct, Im just such a horrible sod for not wanting our support to get nicked.. yes, that's true! I also have previous for asking the support to get online and try and work together to protect the name of the club and support and ask questions of those that attack us.
I also have previous for calling out call it out"online and for reporting the female Celtic blogger to her bosses and reporting her to the law society of Scotland. I also have previous for reporting anything I see online I don't agree with that attacks us and for making an IPSO complaint.

I apologize for asking the support to watch what they were doing today and for trying to ask people to be sensible and don't do anything that could both get them nicked and get the club bad publicity. There you go, I do " have previous" but previous for trying to protect the name of the club and question those that attack us.. what a git I am!

Last edited:
Back