Griffiths

After they were awarded the title by a vote im sure i saw a video online where he was in bed with the tainted medal round his neck absolutely out his nut steaming and could barely speak.
I don't think a human can lower themselves much further but this lot don't have any morals.

facing the axe for that lot after piling the pounds on over lockdown
Leigh Griffiths in Celtic axe as striker left out of France trip after piling on the pounds in lockdown
The Scotland international will not travel to France with his team-mates.

• By
    Alison McConnell
    22:29, 11 JUL 2020

• Overweight Leigh Griffithshas been told he won’t be travelling with the Celtic squad to France on Monday.

Instead the Scotland striker must stay at home to work on his conditioning after piling on the pounds during lockdown. It is understood Griffiths reported back for training last month out of condition and over his optimum playing weight.

• Neil Lennon’s men are due to fly out tomorrow to play three games in five days against Nice, Lyon and PSG in the Veolia Trophy.

But Griffiths has been deemed not fit enough to take part and was not with the squad last week at Loughborough University.

He has been ordered to work on his own training scheme at Lennoxtown ahead of the Hoops’ new season opener on August 2.

• It’s believed that Griffiths had failed to meet his specific conditioning targets. He may now face an uphill battle to get physically fit enough to retain his first-team place.

• A Celtic spokesman confirmed: “Leigh is undertaking his own fitness programme along with some other players at Lennoxtown and will team up with the squad when they return from France.”
In my work I am in Ediburugh a lot and guys there have been telling me about Thumbs escapades , he hangs about the Restilrig area, I think that's where he comes from?
They told me at the time his head was supposedly mixed up that it was a load of nonesense , they say he loves a snort and a bevvy with his old mates in the pubs in Leith walk

Well, you randomly had a go at other fans for saying we were lacking upfront compared to them. The comments you're referencing only came about after Christmas when we had an off the boil Morelos and a sluggish looking Defoe, whereas they were scoring goals for fun.

Ffs mate, that was for 6 weeks, compared to 5 months, pre winter break.

All I did was point out our 2nd choice goalscorer's stats compared to their's.

A few people on here, not nesccarrily you, bum up Griifiths and run down Defoe.

One a model pro, who's been a prolific goalscorer for us since he joined and a great influence around the club.

The other, a fat mess, who couldn't run the length of himself and causes his club embarrassment at every turn now.

I know who I and Gerrard, would want as back up.

We do need a 3rd choice striker, I've always said that.

However, no way Griffiths is a better option than the "37 year old Jermain Defoe."

As I've already said, Defoe outscored Griffiths last season, despite playing less games than him

He is way fitter and a far more reliable and prolific goalscorer.

When Griffiths returned, he only contributed with goals when he played alongside Edouard.

He isn't fit enough to play as a lone striker and contributes nothing now when he does.

We definitely need another striker and 2 if Alfredo leaves, but to say Griffiths is a better, more reliable back up than Defoe simply isn't true.

Griffiths actually had less minutes on the park than Defoe and a noticeably better goals per minute ratio.......this is in league games only. That's the best direct comparison you can make considering Griffiths was out for so long.

No doubting our man is the model professional and their guy is a wanker but he lifted them at an important time last season. This is good news for us if true.

I'm personally concerned on our reliance on older players but I do wonder if the inevitable drop in intensity will help us because of that and in overall terms.

lets hope he stays a fat rhat and disrupts the scum teams preparation for the coming season, that would be a nice little bonus

Griffiths actually had less minutes on the park than Defoe and a noticeably better goals per minute ratio.......this is in league games only. That's the best direct comparison you can make considering Griffiths was out for so long.

No doubting our man is the model professional and their guy is wanker but he lifted them at an important time last season. This is good news for us if true.

I'm personally concerned on our reliance on older players but I do wonder if the inevitable drop in intensity will help us because of that and in overall terms.

The argument was about who had the better striking options.

Griffiths goalscoring record playing without Edouard last season was poor.

Defoe scored all his goals when our number 1 striker wasn't on the park.

No doubting our man is the model professional and their guy is a wanker but he lifted them at an important time last season. This is good news for us if true.

Fake news

This boy is going to spiral into some state when his career is over and he doesn’t have the football wages.

things you love to see.
Seems there is something about guys like O‘Connor Riordan and now the Thumb.
Really gifted footballers but seem hell bent in throwing it all away.

He's not really though, is he? I've heard this before but he still bangs them in.

I hate the lady's front bottom and hope he is done.
Lol. Have you seen the nick of him? He's finished. Putting a few away against the likes of Killie and Hamilton won't change that fact.

He’s a complete waster. Taking away from all his flaws he’s actually a good goal scorer but hasn’t made the most of the career he has had.

The argument was about who had the better striking options.

Griffiths goalscoring record playing without Edouard last season was poor.

Defoe scored all his goals when our number 1 striker wasn't on the park.

For me that's semantics we also dropped off a cliff after the break collectively and that includes the strikers so it is what it is.

It's never a good argument for obvious reasons to be comparing them against us in an area and coming to the conclusion they are better. Griffiths we can be thankful is a basket case because if he wasn't and was fit and playing we'd have an even bigger challenge going forward. He might be a rocket but when fit and in the zone he can be highly effective at our level of football.

For me that's semantics we also dropped off a cliff after the break collectively and that includes the strikers so it is what it is.

It's never a good argument for obvious reasons to be comparing them against us in an area and coming to the conclusion they are better. Griffiths we can be thankful is a basket case because if he wasn't and was fit and playing we'd have an even bigger challenge going forward. He might be a rocket but when fit and in the zone he can be highly effective at our level of football.

There's no argument from me that we need to improve and strengthen, nor that Griffiths used to be a very effective striker at domestic level.

That wasn't what the initial debate was about though mate.

Exclusive scenes of Griffiths at Lennoxtown.

tenor.gif

The guy is a full on low life and a has been. he will be on big £s over there so hopefully he will milk that cow dry. Whilst he is on the books it takes up wages for someone else who might actually be good.

FF had plenty of virtue signallers commenting on poor Leigh and supporting him through his “mental health” issues, he’s a scrote of a boy and his issues are caused by his own actions and alleged choice of recreational activities. The way he has behaved towards Rangers and our supporters is nothing short of disgraceful, issues or not.

The guy is a waster. The only reason that mhob put up with him is cos he winds us up...unfortunately.

He might wind you up, not me.

He is the filth personified and I wouldn't have it any other way. They are absolute scum from the top of the house down to their cleaning ladies.

What rankles however is that vermin like the junkie and the mong have gotten away scot free with their antics because there is no one of sufficient character at Ibrox to seek and dish out retribution.

The junkie and the mong v Brown and Fergie anyone?

He might wind you up, not me.

He is the filth personified and I wouldn't have it any other way. They are absolute scum from the top of the house down to their cleaning ladies.

What rankles however is that vermin like the junkie and the mong have gotten away scot free with their antics because there is no one of sufficient character at Ibrox to seek and dish out retribution.

The junkie and the mong v Brown and Fergie anyone?
The Junkie and The Mong :))

Sounds like a really disturbing Disney film.

I hate contributing to a thread on that no mark but I read recently that he is their top scorer during this run of tainted titles, laughable :))

Dunno how he’s put on weight he’s barely eaten in 8 weeks but put on 8 grams

Every year he “faces the axe”

Every year, he gets put back into the team and is lauded as a hero by the mhutants.

Rinse, repeat.

He’s a prick. And having personal problems doesn’t stop him being a prick. If he wasn’t a footballer he’d be eternally on the dole and be stinking of weed.

We do need a 3rd choice striker, I've always said that.

However, no way Griffiths is a better option than the "37 year old Jermain Defoe."

As I've already said, Defoe outscored Griffiths last season, despite playing less games than him

He is way fitter and a far more reliable and prolific goalscorer.

When Griffiths returned, he only contributed with goals when he played alongside Edouard.

He isn't fit enough to play as a lone striker and contributes nothing now when he does.

We definitely need another striker and 2 if Alfredo leaves, but to say Griffiths is a better, more reliable back up than Defoe simply isn't true.
The way people talk down imo the best finisher in the league on here baffles me. You'd almost think he played for them..

How many times is that now he's been on his arse and been hauled into the managers office. I'm convinced he has dirt on them and it will come out if he's booted out of the club.

FF had plenty of virtue signallers commenting on poor Leigh and supporting him through his “mental health” issues, he’s a scrote of a boy and his issues are caused by his own actions and alleged choice of recreational activities. The way he has behaved towards Rangers and our supporters is nothing short of disgraceful, issues or not.
Well said. He’s just a scumbag and people suffering real mental health issues wouldn’t act the way he does. A wee rat who only enjoyed success (like his moronic mate lego) due to having either no competition or facing a weakened Rangers.

Like another poster said “I wish him nothing but misery”

Usual "Cover Story" - Obviously failed internal medical tests and scum fc do what they do nest - LIE !

Only + we can see from this is that if scum do sell their striker there is nothing on bench to replace the goals so they will need to go out and spend

I cannot think of a time where more of that vile organisations "people" represented just how verminlike they are, from Liewell, Lurgan Bigot and the Racist Junkie - Truly a "club" like no other should EVER BE LIKE !

If he is tested in Lyon it would no doubt prove positive for class A Ching, so they make up an excuse about being overweight. Its a classic Celtic dodge, deny, deflect etc. A horrible club, horrible fans and horrible employees.

Seen as how there is a thread on him,
The wean was flicking through tiktok and he turns and said no way look at the state of him... There he was the thumb shouting to his wife/partner girlfriend something about food, she shouts back who you f***ing talking to ya fat prick another few choice words he's a ned nothing more.
I didn't watch any more but had a look to see if there were anymore and there is loads,,
Wtf a professional hhh hhmmm acting like that.
If it was a Rangers player id be embarrassed and probably put a complaint in that is no way to conduct yourself at any level.

Well, you randomly had a go at other fans for saying we were lacking upfront compared to them. The comments you're referencing only came about after Christmas when we had an off the boil Morelos and a sluggish looking Defoe, whereas they were scoring goals for fun.
Sluggish looking Defoe after the break?
He scored in 3 of his 4 games then got injured.

Back