Griffiths

Such a shame to see someone with issues. Hopefully he'll get the treatment he needs and sort his life out. Oh wait, he's already tried that. In that case, f*CK him!

We must never forget that this little racist prick wiped his nose on our corner flag, tied scarves to our nets and stood in the broom loan and waved the Irish Tri color. I therefore have absolutely no sympathy for him and I hope he ends up in some rat infested gutter.
Here Here!!I couldnt care less what issues he has,he is an absolute bellend and i wish the cant nothing but ill will,long may his misery continue imo

A mate spotted him in strathy park yesterday, said he looked trim and fit......... something stinks

Worth pointing out although he doesn't resemble Billy Bunter that doesn't mean he is at optimum training or playing weight.

He probably showed up shite results in the initial fitness testing players are put through when they return prior to commencing the pre season work.

How do you break that cycle? I am sure Celtic have tried everything with him, as he is an asset to them.

He has had help, and chances that 99.9% of other "normal" people will never get.

There must become a point where you realise you are pissing in the wind.
They would ditch him off the books in a minute. An even bigger embarrassment that Lennon and that's some doing.

Has the mental health issue he supposedly suffers from been diagnosed anywhere?
If he is genuinely ill then he is due some latitude.
However my suspicion is he is just a nasty we scrote and the mental health card is played by those trying to defend his scummy behaviour,which is a disservice to people with genuine mental health concerns.

Has the mental health issue he supposedly suffers from been diagnosed anywhere?
If he is genuinely ill then he is due some latitude.
However my suspicion is he is just a nasty we scrote and the mental health card is played by those trying to defend his scummy behaviour,which is a disservice to people with genuine mental health concerns.
Even if he has been diagnosed with a mental health disorder patient confidentiality would restrict any public comment on this by his club or any mental health practitioner which is why his club trot that card out to protect him. Its also seen as taboo amongst the masses to publicly slate someone with genuine mental health issues.

If the tims went public with that Griffiths could take them to the cleaners.

And be fair...they have enough of that going on just now....

Even if he has been diagnosed with a mental health disorder patient confidentiality would restrict any public comment on this by his club or any mental health practitioner which is why his club trot that card out to protect him. Its also seen as taboo amongst the masses to publicly slate someone with genuine mental health issues.

If the tims went public with that Griffiths could take them to the cleaners.

And be fair...they have enough of that going on just now....
Agreed mate,however I have doubts that he has any mental health conditions.If he had he would be held up as a champion for people who suffer from the same thing.I could see a hollicom special like "brave Leigh Griffiths opens up on mental health blah blah blah" and it would never be out of the media.The fact is this card is only played to excuse his behaviour which imo is reprehensible.

I don’t doubt that and I find him reprehensible as a person. the hypocrisy surrounding mental health just doesn’t sit well. I can loathe him as a person but empathise with a human with dark demons.
His dark demons are like many other males his age. Over indulgence at weekends in drugs, two days of fear, two days craving a high, rinse and repeat.
So you class him as a human being do you.

How do you break that cycle? I am sure Celtic have tried everything with him, as he is an asset to them.

He has had help, and chances that 99.9% of other "normal" people will never get.

There must become a point where you realise you are pissing in the wind.

No doubt they will be liaising with occ health etc to see if his contract can be terminated on health grounds to save them money. Only then the truth will out.

Mental illness is horrific but mixed with antagonism, racism, sectarianism, drug taking and a supposed gambling addiction I'm glad we don't have him, he has problems he should go and get them sorted.

TikTok is for weans.
That is why Paedo's like it I suppose. That is nothing to do with Celtic it was on a programme I watched during the week about a girl of 15 that was groomed raped and murdered. They said Paedo's used Tik Tok as there were lots of young teenagers using it.

He's obviously stayed at home as one/two or maybe three of his girlfriend's are expecting.

There's no way he is overweight going by that pic posted earlier so why would celtc say he is? Surely it's easier to say that he's injured even if he has been up to no good?
The story doesn't hold up one bit.

Why did no one ever pick up on Rodgers at the press conference at the time, he said He (Griffiths) has a number of issues to deal with, his mental health was obviously one, what were the various other issues?
He's a thick, smelly Cnt I could go on but even thinking about it gives me nausea.

Ah the yearly Griffith's being dumped by Celtic thread.

Not long until the lounge is awash with "Xmas gifts for the wife" type threads.

Back