Griffiths

He’ll be hard to offload for them.

I believe he’s on excess of £20k a week. He won’t be going anywhere soon.
Precisely he's flopped in England before and nobody up here is paying him that he'll no give it up without a fight due to his habits

Typical ned with no discipline.

Would never deny the guy can finish and has ability, but is also content on pissing his career away at any given opportunity.

Funnily enough I’ve heard a different scenario- allegedly of course regarding a combination of the following - marching powder, a big debt and house repossession

He's a fucking snipers dream but don't say that cause he's a sensitive wee soul, Flabby Thumbstein. But it's okay for him to champion sectarianism just don't hurt his honey nut feelios :))

Is that what they are calling it these days?

I don't want too much from the Chinese it'll make me coked out my face for example.

Training with the kids you say...

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Funnily enough I’ve heard a different scenario- allegedly of course regarding a combination of the following - marching powder, a big debt and house repossession
He’s only just moved into his house in March. That would be a quick turnaround. Reliable source?

facing the axe for that lot after piling the pounds on over lockdown
Leigh Griffiths in Celtic axe as striker left out of France trip after piling on the pounds in lockdown
The Scotland international will not travel to France with his team-mates.

• By
    Alison McConnell
    22:29, 11 JUL 2020

• Overweight Leigh Griffithshas been told he won’t be travelling with the Celtic squad to France on Monday.

Instead the Scotland striker must stay at home to work on his conditioning after piling on the pounds during lockdown. It is understood Griffiths reported back for training last month out of condition and over his optimum playing weight.

• Neil Lennon’s men are due to fly out tomorrow to play three games in five days against Nice, Lyon and PSG in the Veolia Trophy.

But Griffiths has been deemed not fit enough to take part and was not with the squad last week at Loughborough University.

He has been ordered to work on his own training scheme at Lennoxtown ahead of the Hoops’ new season opener on August 2.

• It’s believed that Griffiths had failed to meet his specific conditioning targets. He may now face an uphill battle to get physically fit enough to retain his first-team place.

• A Celtic spokesman confirmed: “Leigh is undertaking his own fitness programme along with some other players at Lennoxtown and will team up with the squad when they return from France.”
Does that make him a separate entity?

I would hazard a guess it is something more sinister than a few pounds of excess fat. More likely a few too many grams.

The tiktok/instagram post he put up when they "won" the league showed the state he was in. Guys a fud. I cant stand him and honestly hearing halliday talk about him on the podcast the other week dropped halliday on my respect poll to making him out to be some bloke up for a laugh. Andy had the platform to lay it out and didnt

Reactions: VGM
facing the axe for that lot after piling the pounds on over lockdown
Leigh Griffiths in Celtic axe as striker left out of France trip after piling on the pounds in lockdown
The Scotland international will not travel to France with his team-mates.

• By
    Alison McConnell
    22:29, 11 JUL 2020

• Overweight Leigh Griffithshas been told he won’t be travelling with the Celtic squad to France on Monday.

Instead the Scotland striker must stay at home to work on his conditioning after piling on the pounds during lockdown. It is understood Griffiths reported back for training last month out of condition and over his optimum playing weight.

• Neil Lennon’s men are due to fly out tomorrow to play three games in five days against Nice, Lyon and PSG in the Veolia Trophy.

But Griffiths has been deemed not fit enough to take part and was not with the squad last week at Loughborough University.

He has been ordered to work on his own training scheme at Lennoxtown ahead of the Hoops’ new season opener on August 2.

• It’s believed that Griffiths had failed to meet his specific conditioning targets. He may now face an uphill battle to get physically fit enough to retain his first-team place.

• A Celtic spokesman confirmed: “Leigh is undertaking his own fitness programme along with some other players at Lennoxtown and will team up with the squad when they return from France.”
That’s probably a cover for his drug taking.

Heroin will make you skinny however methadone makes you pile the pounds on, which is why Scotland is the only country on earth with so many fat junkies.

As for the racist Griffiths, I hope this creature bleeds them dry of every penny he is entitled to and then we never hear of his diseased existence again.
I hope he bleeds them dry then blows the lot so he’s left penniless.;)

Mate stays next door to a backroom guy at the mentally challengeds and last week (mates a sheep fan) told me that Griffiths is on a shoogly peg with them.

The tiktok/instagram post he put up when they "won" the league showed the state he was in. Guys a fud. I cant stand him and honestly hearing halliday talk about him on the podcast the other week dropped halliday on my respect poll to making him out to be some bloke up for a laugh. Andy had the platform to lay it out and didnt

The same Griffiths who sat and pissed himself on their bench when Halliday got subbed off by Murty.
But aye, Andy he seems a top lad.

Back