Griffiths

Overweight ma baws.

If he is an integral part of the squad then there is nothing to stop him going to France, continuing to gel with the team and do fitness work there.

Its lies and they are covering for him again.
I get what you’re saying but he IS in the “fat club” and was ordered to stay in Glasgow for fitness training. If there really is more to it than that then even the physio team looking after him don’t know.

Griffiths actually had less minutes on the park than Defoe and a noticeably better goals per minute ratio.......this is in league games only. That's the best direct comparison you can make considering Griffiths was out for so long.

No doubting our man is the model professional and their guy is a wanker but he lifted them at an important time last season. This is good news for us if true.

I'm personally concerned on our reliance on older players but I do wonder if the inevitable drop in intensity will help us because of that and in overall terms.

He didn’t!

Deeply troubled man. Best to ignore and hope he can better himself and improve his mental health. No point having a 7 page thread on him.

Scramble to get a league title awarded because it isn't supposed to be safe playing football then go abroad and play er….football
Whats all that about?

Why would we hope that?

Hes had the best chances in life and chooses to be a horrible human being. %^*& him.

But yeah a 7 pager is 7 pages more than he deserves.

You're asking why I hope a horrible person stops being a horrible person? I think the answer is quite obvious.

giphy.gif

I get what you’re saying but he IS in the “fat club” and was ordered to stay in Glasgow for fitness training. If there really is more to it than that then even the physio team looking after him don’t know.
Would the physio team not just be told “this is Leigh, he’s going to be with you for a while”?

Didn’t read the article about him in all honesty, just the headline but I already get the jist.

Make no mistake about it, despite how much we all hate him as a player he is a very accomplished forward and very effective in the SPFL. He is proven in this league and Celtic cutting him is a plus for us.

Secondly, mental health issues are a serious note, despite anyone’s profession. Yes he’s displayed a multitude of examples of being a scumbag but battling inner demons must be tough.

Thumb head is the dregs of the modern footballer who is worshipped off the green brigade so says a lot about themselves also.

But for me with my brother in law a serious gambling addict with mental health problems ( sectioned twice yearly ) the sooner bookies go out of business the better and am not on about betting on football or horses am talking about slot machines or roulette machines ones that have fixed outcomes via computer. He was doing well during the lock down there but last week completely crumbled no even sure if the bookies back open or not . Mental health is a real problem and shouldn’t be used freely by anyone as for drug taking I get regular drug and alcohol testing for work so should footballers in my opinion.

The hypocrisy in here of many solely down to his team colours and the fact he’s a grade A fanny are sad to see. Anyone fighting serious demons needs help.

The third most popular and active football thread is this one.

A thread on one of their players.

Our obsession with all things Lee Griffiths is embarrassing.

The hypocrisy in here of many solely down to his team colours and the fact he’s a grade A fanny are sad to see. Anyone fighting serious demons needs help.

Having mental issues doesn't stop him being a racist arsehole who wiped his nose on our badge. Not every single person with "demons" is a good guy just going through a bad time. Some people are just like that.

Thumb head is the dregs of the modern footballer who is worshipped off the green brigade so says a lot about themselves also.

But for me with my brother in law a serious gambling addict with mental health problems ( sectioned twice yearly ) the sooner bookies go out of business the better and am not on about betting on football or horses am talking about slot machines or roulette machines ones that have fixed outcomes via computer. He was doing well during the lock down there but last week completely crumbled no even sure if the bookies back open or not . Mental health is a real problem and shouldn’t be used freely by anyone as for drug taking I get regular drug and alcohol testing for work so should footballers in my opinion.

Bookies are open.

FOBTs are switched off though and no racing is shown in the shops either.

Online gambling ie slots online will have skyrocketed during Lockdown.

Gamblers are like Alcoholics or Junkies needing a fix and will do anything to get a fix.

FOBTs in shops are the Biggest con ever. All to win £500 MAX at any one time.

I don't get it.

Online is 100 times worth as its 24/7 and you can deposit ££ after ££ as much and as long as you want.

Sooner these machines go out the door the better.

You can go into any bookies on a normal Saturday afternoon and have 1 or 2 people betting on horses but have 5 people glued to a FOBT with another 5 hanging around to get on them.

They are a cancer.

Bookies are open.

Gamblers are like Alcoholics or Junkies needing a fix and will do anything to get a fix.

I don't get it.

Online is 100 times worth as its 24/7 and you can deposit ££ after ££ as much and as long as you want.

You can go into any bookies on a normal Saturday afternoon and have 1 or 2 people betting on horses but have 5 people glued to a FOBT with another 5 hanging around to get on them.

They are a cancer.
My ex mother in law had a “friend” who was as straight laced as you could be ,didn’t smoke ,drink or even gamble .About 10 years ago he took early retirement with a healthy pension pot and a few quid still left from his parents ,

He started playing the machines in the bookies within 2 years he was close to having to go and find a job again ,Don’t know if it was good fortune but his maker called him ,a massive stroke that he didn’t survive .

I didn’t know him particularly well as he was just a “friend” but according to ex mother in law he completely changed after starting on those machines

Ahh gies peace. He’s a total scumbag who cries wolf whenever he’s rattled too many drugs. I’ve every sympathy for people with real problems but that rhat is not one of them.

Next time he’s wiping his ugly coupon on our corner flag or waving a tricolour in amongst that scum, I’m pretty sure you won’t be saying “ahh poor wee Leigh”.

Having mental issues doesn't stop him being a racist arsehole who wiped his nose on our badge. Not every single person with "demons" is a good guy just going through a bad time. Some people are just like that.
I know he’s a scum bag but the mocking of certain aspects from posters who cry foul when anyone related to our club suffers same, is a shame

Ahh gies peace. He’s a total scumbag who cries wolf whenever he’s rattled too many drugs. I’ve every sympathy for people with real problems but that rhat is not one of them.

Next time he’s wiping his ugly coupon on our corner flag or waving a tricolour in amongst that scum, I’m pretty sure you won’t be saying “ahh poor wee Leigh”.
I don’t doubt that and I find him reprehensible as a person. the hypocrisy surrounding mental health just doesn’t sit well. I can loathe him as a person but empathise with a human with dark demons.
His dark demons are like many other males his age. Over indulgence at weekends in drugs, two days of fear, two days craving a high, rinse and repeat.

Bookies are open.

I don't get it.

They are a cancer.

My brother in law doesn’t own a phone or laptop etc so the online gambling not a issue any more bookies is the problem and he bans himself from bookies once a year only to drive to next town bookies and the likes. Last time he was online about 10 year ago won £40000 and had his first mental break down not long after it skint.

I don’t doubt that and I find him reprehensible as a person. the hypocrisy surrounding mental health just doesn’t sit well. I can loathe him as a person but empathise with a human with dark demons.
His dark demons are like many other males his age. Over indulgence at weekends in drugs, two days of fear, two days craving a high, rinse and repeat.

How do you break that cycle? I am sure Celtic have tried everything with him, as he is an asset to them.

He has had help, and chances that 99.9% of other "normal" people will never get.

There must become a point where you realise you are pissing in the wind.

He’s finished because you can at that level perhaps let yourself go once and come back but he’s clearly ballooned again and no matter what he tries his fitness is deserting him big time . In this case the guy gets zero sympathy from me in fact I love to see karma , he’s a lickspittle runt and I’m amazed that mob are still putting up with his antics . He will be at partick thistle one a years time if he’s lucky

I've sympathy with a lot of people who struggle with gambling/drugs etc I really do. But Griffiths is just a prick, a horrible little rat bastard

You wouldn't give sympathy to a paedo if he had those issues. Some people don't deserve it, and are scum with or without those issues. He is that type of person.

A waster, plain and simple.

Back