Groin Brigade again today

Is the ICF still an active group?

These ultras like the Green Brigade are nothing more than day wee spotty faced wanks wearing fake Stone Island gear sand dancing around our streets in whilst targeting Rangers bars taking liberties.

Pathetic group of kids trying to act tough.
I'd love it if they dropped a C.L group with sides with uncompromising English or European "firms".
It would be like a turkey shoot.

No mate but not everycunt involved in football wants to go for a fight

If they wanted a fight they would stand their ground.

They don’t want to fight, they just want to look like they do.

They would rather attack folk who are on their own - says a-lot about them

Celtic fans are the biggest shitebags in World football. It is a scientific fact.

So let’s do it properly, Warriors style.

All the top men from each club meet up in the Hampden car park at night. Afros, face paint, and common sense fashion optional.

Ian Maxwell gets spotted on a cherry picker shouting ‘can ye dig it’, before falling off it due to being banjoed by a wayward empty bottle of Mad Dog. Fingers get pointed, and it all kicks off.

Celtic fans would obviously fail to show up, as their email would mysteriously go straight into their spam folder.
Would love to see the jolly craicsters run into the baseball furies.

Is everyone forgetting that the goon brigade got battered on Duke street from old guys having a pint the wee fannies don't like it when even if one guy knocked a few off them out lol

Last week it was ACAB, bears openly endorsing the Green Brigade's pigwatch with a similarly themed banner, crying out for less police attention towards us and presumably other ultra groups. This week the cops are expected to be our personal police force and follow however many of the scum's lot "marching" miles from their stadium to the city centre just in case they try something. Not sure how this adds up tbh.
All Celtic Are Bastards and Some Cops are Bastards :D Should have two banners ACAB and SCAB - much more accurate.

It's not, The Woods is about 200 yards along the road towards the Station, its literally 50 yards from the Toby Jug.

I can't see it make any difference in the slightest.

I have an office on Waterloo St. If someone wanted to leather me, I don't think they'd go "Ach, f*ck it... Well wait til he moves into the block further down" :D

I can't see it make any difference in the slightest.

I have an office on Waterloo St. If someone wanted to leather me, I don't think they'd go "Ach, f*ck it... Well wait til he moves into the block further down" :D
You don't see the difference in having the 2 pubs a streets length away to having them across the road from each other? For what it's worth I've never noticed any wee boys in balaclavas walking past the Woods en route to the Admiral when I've been in there. The Woods has a function room downstairs so I suspect that'll become their new clubhouse for their groovy gang while normal folk will be upstairs

So let me get this right. Oswalds, Rangers pub, Saturday afternoon/evening probably not rammed with young team, Gangrene brigade decide to try and take liberties, again. FFS. Our game was at 12.30, the unwashed KO was at 3pm so possibly finished about 16.50. And they marched from peadodrome unnoticed to Oswalds. A fair few of them, UNNOTICED by Polis Alba..
Polis are shit scared of them.

All you've done here is prove exactly what I was saying. People like you want to hate the police but also want their protection.

And FWIW, how many police do you think there are in Glasgow City Centre at any one time and how many do you think there should be? Then next time you see one in the street, ask how many there actually are and see if you think that is a big enough number to deal with everything happening on a Saturday afternoon.
I was in the town about 3 weeks ago, i seen at least 6 different sets of coppers out on foot and numerous vans going past st enochs. Folk around me actually commenting that there was loads of police. So if you are trying to point towards there not being enough police to stop a bunch of spotty plebs trying to act hard in the town then I don’t believe it.

As for your point on Rangers fans. You’re allowed to have an opinion on police scotland and still expect them to do their job. If we’re paying taxes for a police force then we’re also entitled to hold them accountable when we don’t agree with their methods. I’ll assume by how much you’ve jumped on this that you are a PO.

Celtic fans are the biggest shitebags in World football. It is a scientific fact.

So let’s do it properly, Warriors style.

All the top men from each club meet up in the Hampden car park at night. Afros, face paint, and common sense fashion optional.

Ian Maxwell gets spotted on a cherry picker shouting ‘can ye dig it’, before falling off it due to being banjoed by a wayward empty bottle of Mad Dog. Fingers get pointed, and it all kicks off.

Celtic fans would obviously fail to show up, as their email would mysteriously go straight into their spam folder.
You just know that those younger than 40 are looking at your post and thinking you are on drugs. #walter hill loyal

So all this talk with no actual footage.

Those wee fannies are still beeling after getting chased off half the numbers they had outside Hampden.

Casuals know there getting automatic 18 months.

These wee ultras need the same treatment, might make them think again.

Hi brother, Oswalds wasn't attacked thankfully and I hope the same goes for our friends at the Toby. It's probably just rumours being spread about.

Although we always have the dominoes team on their toes just incase
Good to hear Brian, hope all your clientele just enjoy a quiet pint.

This is probably just rumours being spread about. Oswalds wasn't attacked thankfully and I hope the same goes for our friends at the Toby.

Although we always have the dominoes team on their toes just incase
Always on the end of the phone. Pm if need be

Is everyone forgetting that the goon brigade got battered on Duke street from old guys having a pint the wee fannies don't like it when even if one guy knocked a few off them out lol
The Green Brigade lost their Ultras banner to a rival supporters group in a European fixture last season. This makes them by the rules , dead and buried , and therefore don't exist...

I can appreciate where this culture could take over your life at that time, if I’m correct in assuming it was ICF and the casuals. Pringle and Pepe jeans.

Personally, I was never involved or interested in that lifestyle as I played on the Saturday, but any time I didn’t have a game, I’d try and join in with my mates, and It got really bad sometimes.

Long story short. A few mates who chose that life were handy players and one was outstanding, having trials with Aberdeen under Ferguson and down to Man City. He gave it all up to become a casual and ended up in the jail for a month for serious assault.
Wasted a talent that most would give a lot for.
A month for serious assault? Was the judge his da?

Back