Groin Brigade again today

The Green Brigade lost their Ultras banner to a rival supporters group in a European fixture last season. This makes them by the rules , dead and buried , and therefore don't exist...
Why didn't you say that it's the title headline, sounds like your defending the wee fannies

Why didn't you say that it's the title headline, sounds like your defending the wee fannies
I'm alluding to them getting far too much attention because they don't exist anymore , but people still call them the Green/ Groin Brigade and the growing concern / trend it doesn't seem to have to be an Ultras group affiliated to the tim for them to misbehave .

I don’t think any of them want to actually fight tho. I think it’s more a show of bravado than anything else and it’s just a chance for them to do a bit of pavement tap dancing while shaking their fists in anger then everyone quickly scarpers after a few minutes.

I’ve seen more commotion and bigger fights in the naafi queue.
Especially if the last sausage has been scoffed.

Why don't they and the union bears say right we will meet up in some field and sort this.
Think the RRC are more into that.

They just arranged a 13 x 13 v Brentford in woods not long ago.

I just seen it on Facebook, Brentford didn’t bring enough so they had 2 6x6 fights which Rangers won both apparently.

:))

So where is this RRC from ? Fighting with Brentford in woods ? In London ?
Sounds more like a Spinal Tap style spoof on the firms lol........

Back