Groin brigade lifted at queens park .

g/hillger

Looks like there were 3 of these dicks lifted yesterday at QP rail station. By all accounts they were in queens park protesting about something prior to the train gtg stopped and cops piling on. Anyone know why they were at QP and why the papers are tiptoing around this? Not one mention of the scum, simply a large group of men.

They protest about everything. They are permanent protestants!
dPIWAhL.gif

Every train through that station was cancelled causing huge disruption to services.not one sniff about them in the press.3 of them appeared at court this morning.held since sat afternoon but nothing in print re what charges were levelled against them. Seems a bit odd if you ask me. Every media outlet this has appeared in makes no mention of any charges. Just 3 men were arrested.something is stinking here and it aint just smelly mentally challengeds.

What time did this happen , anyone know ?

"A teenager and two men have been arrested following a disturbance on-board a train at Queens Park station in Glasgow this afternoon.

Police rushed to the station shortly after 2:50pm following reports of a large group gathered at the station on the south side of the city.

Officers in conjunction with British Transport Police attended and engaged with the crowd to encourage them to disperse."

Superintendent Stephen Dolan said: "A report was received of a large group gathered at Queens Park in Glasgow shortly after 2.50pm on Saturday, 11 July. Officers attended and engaged with the crowd to encourage them to disperse.

We saw the police cars and vans and it was 'disturbance involving a group of young men' according to wife's pal but no further details. This is odd....but maybe it's some misguided Antifa nonsense?

I saw a sticker today in a park saying "The Bhoys anti fascist BLM"

Were there any marches organised for the weekend in the south side?

Maybe these dafties were hoping to disrupt them.

Wouldn't surprise anyone , mentally challenged plastic paddy infested area of the city
yeah in the main it is infested but theres a fair few brothers and sisters live there too.me included.one of these wanks works with my brother and stays in cumbernauld so it's not locals. wish we'd have had an inkling they were planning on giving us a visit. still don't understand why they'd take 3 guys to court on a monday morning but no word on any/if any charges. are they waiting to speak to the PF? does he have the say so in regards to this fascist 19th Century Terrorist mob?

yeah in the main it is infested but theres a fair few brothers and sisters live there too.me included.one of these wanks works with my brother and stays in cumbernauld so it's not locals. wish we'd have had an inkling they were planning on giving us a visit. still don't understand why they'd take 3 guys to court on a monday morning but no word on any/if any charges. are they waiting to speak to the PF? does he have the say so in regards to this fascist 19th Century Terrorist mob?

They wouldn't be going through court until the afternoon. Monday being the busiest day for custodies, there's every possibility they're still sitting in a cell waiting to be heard.

I'm the same mate in Govanhill full of mentally challengeds , but still enough Gers to count .they 'll never be the people and it hurts them

We saw the police cars and vans and it was 'disturbance involving a group of young men' according to wife's pal but no further details. This is odd....but maybe it's some misguided Antifa nonsense?

I saw a sticker today in a park saying "The Bhoys anti fascist BLM"
That group have nothing to do with groin brigade

Heard they were getting a scoop in Queens Park and wanted to go to the Square but decided to argue with Police. Something about a tainted title party.

Hollicom-munion do a great job for the money even working weekends to keep the good (sic) name of the green & grey rings clean can see why the overweight oriental hired them.

Walked past 4 of the wee whanks on the day the rest of their squad got kettled in by the police at George Sq. They were obviously late to the party and looked as if they were going to burst into tears.

As someone probably double their age (& weight) and never a fighter, I still reckon I could’ve smashed the 4 of the scrawny wee rats.

I never knew either J..wonder what it was all about?

A few mentally challenged pubs over that way, its the 1st weekend since the beer gardens were opened so they were probably planning a tainted title party

Think there was handwash being given out at the station and they simply had a bad reaction to it, they were fine with it being free but obviously not being used to washing the that it was novochok or something

I'd reckon they were probably trying to put stickers up over Queens Park to change it to Popes Park if they could spell pope that is.

They are a bunch of fannies.I had a wee run in with a couple while taking my kids to the pantomime at the kings.They were outside a pub (campus I think).
I could see them jumping about as we approached my youngest was only 5 at the time and got a fright with their antics.I had words with them and one shat it the other went to start and a older guy said leave it out theres young kids.They are heros in numbers but isolate them they shit it.

there
All those pubs in Govanhill/Queens Park/Crosshill are Republican slophouses. Breeding grounds for bigotry and the associated behaviour witnessed at the weekend.
[/QUOT
Looks like charges are sectarian breach, polis assault, resisting arrest and spitting in a cops face.
Some jail time surely awaits the scumbags.

Back