Groups of 6 walking

captcaveman

This Scottish Govt clearly doesn't believe in equality and everything they do in connection with us smacks of double standards. They don't condemn the Pro Palestinian fans in George Square, not social distancing or wearing masks, and last night outside the piggery, their fans all gathered together and not wearing masks and nothing said.

They however can't shut up about us dictating "special rules" it appears just for us.. Why not play them at their own game?

The march, why not walk in groups of 6 and stand together in groups of 6 in George square?

They ( Humza & GCC) are desperate for the police to go in on out support heavy-handed at the weekend( even though this same FM and justice minister attacked the met police for being heavy-handed toward female protesters) so, why give them the opportunity?

They wouldn't be able to deal with our supporters all standing in groups of 6 and singing and enjoying the day.....there is not one thing they could say or do against us if we did this. The fact we would be gut them even more to me is very satisfying....

How about we just ignore them? They will do nothing other than cry in the media, that is the extent of their capabilities really.

I have no interest in what Humza Yousaf says about anything else in life so I am not going to start worrying what he thinks about people gathering when we have seen it all over Europe for different reasons for months now.

They will do absolutely nothing.

As long as people behave and don't smash things up and get overly carried away with the drink we will be fine. That is the only means they have to legitimately attack us. We will get bad press anyway but just don't give them the bullets to fire at us, a relatively peaceful and joyous march and gathering and they have nothing to get us on.

This Scottish Govt clearly doesn't believe in equality and everything they do in connection with us smacks of double standards. They don't condemn the Pro Palestinian fans in George Square, not social distancing or wearing masks, and last night outside the piggery, their fans all gathered together and not wearing masks and nothing said.

They however can't shut up about us dictating "special rules" it appears just for us.. Why not play them at their own game?

The march, why not walk in groups of 6 and stand together in groups of 6 in George square?

They ( Humza & GCC) are desperate for the police to go in on out support heavy-handed at the weekend( even though this same FM and justice minister attacked the met police for being heavy-handed toward female protesters) so, why give them the opportunity?

They wouldn't be able to deal with our supporters all standing in groups of 6 and singing and enjoying the day.....there is not one thing they could say or do against us if we did this. The fact we would be gut them even more to me is very satisfying....
Do you honestly think they wouldn't find something else to have a go at us about?

How about we just ignore them? They will do nothing other than cry in the media, that is the extent of their capabilities really.

I have no interest in what Humza Yousaf says about anything else in life so I am not going to start worrying what he thinks about people gathering when we have seen it all over Europe for different reasons for months now.

As long as people behave and don't smash things up and get overly carried away with the drink we will be fine. That is the only means they have to legitimately attack us. We will get bad press anyway but just don't give them the bullets to fire at us, a relatively peaceful and joyous march and gathering and they have nothing to get us on.
Is the correct answer enjoy yourself on Saturday Bears wherever you may be we deserve it.

You just need to accept the fact that the march and George Square will be absolutely rammed mate.

Welcome to the Party.
I know it will be, Id just suggesting that we don't give them any excuse to have the police go in heavy-handed on our support and people being nicked. I know they ignored Celtic fans last night, PRO Pro Palestinian supporters in George square.. we have a Scottish Govt that hates is and shows nothing but double standards towards us and our support. I get all that.

I just think doing the unexpected is also an opportunity to mock the Scottish Govt and their attitude towards ONLY Rangers fans in any sort of gathering

Last edited:
I know it will be, Id just suggesting that we don't give them any excuse to have the police go in heavy-handed on our support and people being nicked. I know they ignored Celtic fans last night, PRO Pro Palestinian supporters in George square.. we have a Scottish Govt that hates is and shows nothing but double standards towards us and our support. I get all that.

I just think doing the unexpected is also an opportunity to mock the Scottish Govt and their attitude towards ONLY Rangers fans in any sort of gathering

The Police will definitely not be going in heavy-handed, as it would end in a full scale riot.

They'll be there in large numbers but watching from the side, if anyone plays up then they'll be lifted accordingly.

I get your sentiment mate but it won't happen, it'll be mayhem! Haha.

Everyone enjoy themselves but behave no broken benches etc. The SNP and the media will make a big deal of it for 24 hours only because it’s Rangers then it will be forgotten. Not by us of course we will have all the pictures and memories to treasure for ever.#55

Why not tell humza and the keystone cops to go fvck themselves. They've turned a blind eye to every other section of society.

The covid is over, why don't we just roam. (to the tune of sloop John b)
HbjauDZ.gif

mate, you can mock but, I would rather they didn't get what they want and Rangers fans didn't get nicked as the police and GCC and Justice minister is desperate to go in on our support. Saturday is meant to be about a great day for the support.. let's try and keep that thought
Not mocking at all, I’m deadly serious, if everybody has a band around their arm with a different number, then no one can complain. ;-)

Nice idea, but won't work after a few sherberts.

The police won’t do anything to risk falling out with the crowd. If you get a few going way over the score they’ll get lifted but they’re not able to take on a crowd of this size so it’ll be contain and watch from the periphery.

The police won’t do anything to risk falling out with the crowd. If you get a few going way over the score they’ll get lifted but they’re not able to take on a crowd of this size so it’ll be contain and watch from the periphery.
What if the police put a corden around the square to limit numbers entering it? I just have a feeling the police are going to be more "heavy handed" after the abuse they got the last time...

Last edited:

Good luck with that. Honestly when did our support become so soft?

Good luck with that. Honestly when did our support become so soft?
What are you talking about? It's nothing to do with being "soft", and more to do with not only mocking the Snp for their double standards but also, not doing what they expect our supporters to do..

They want our support to go en masse, to the Square and not social distance etc, this is about doing the total opposite...let's not give them what they expect and want our fans to do

Last edited:
We’ve all been cooped up in the house for a year, with nothing to look forward to.

Our team have just won the title for the first time in 10 years stopping the mentally challengeds doing their tainted ten.

Just go Fûcking out and enjoy yourself and stop giving a fück as to what Sturgeon and the SNP are trying to force us into.

mate, you can mock but, I would rather they didn't get what they want and Rangers fans didn't get nicked as the police and GCC and Justice minister is desperate to go in on our support. Saturday is meant to be about a great day for the support.. let's try and keep that thought

Only fans getting nicked will be the ones who get stupidly drunk and annoy other bears. They will be so outnumbered that to turn on the fans en masse would be bonkers.

Reactions: d72
What are you talking about? It's nothing to do with being "soft", and more to do with not only mocking the Snp for their double standards but also, not doing what they expect our supporters to do..

They want our support to go en masse, to the Square and not social distance etc, this is about doing the total opposite...let's not give them what they expect and want our fans to do

aye lets all stand in groups of 6 and wear masks. Honestly think what shite your posting mate.

who cares what the snp, media etc think of us. Just enjoy Sat and stay safe.

Exactly. Last time the FM tagged Police Scotland in a public tweet instead pf approaching them directly. It's nothing but a charade and deflection.

It's not nonsense, you just don't get the point. Enjoy your day.

Were you at Ibrox or George Square last time by any chance mate? I find it utterly bizarre how you think this could even be close to a starter.

This is gonna be bedlam, people on shoulders, climbing on shit, hugging and singing all day all over the city. Could be Manchester esque. I guess It's a nice idea but It's not something that could ever happen in practice with a crowd this size.

I have been speaking to a number of serving police officers who are off duty ang taking family to Ibrox and George Square on Saturday
Police have been stuck in the middle of every large gathering since covid arrived on these shores.

Politicians and Press are fuelling the fires of the offended.

Hundreds gathered yesterday to halt the UK Border agency removing illegals in Pollokshields.

Sturgeon and Humza are unhappy because of the timing (at the end of Ramadan).
They want an enquiry into Police and UKBF....no mention of large crowds gathering to block their vehicles.

Gather in our thousands come Saturday!!

I have it on good authority that the home office are going to be attempting to remove some illegal immigrants from the country at George Square on Saturday. All encouraged to attend and show solidarity.

Back