Growing appetite for Premier League season to be abandoned

willg89

Just watching a video with Klopp on the Liverpool YouTube page. Pure class, no protestations or bitterness at all. Just concentrating on the bigger picture.

Leeonell Tidy

Most right-minded people know football is not a priority at the minute! but the tims are being their usual sleekit selves by not saying anything through the "club" but using their useful idiots to voice their wish for the league to be given to them and are trying to be clever, as in "well, lots of folk have said we should get it, so..." .
Stay Safe People.

Texas ranger

Speaking to the BBC, Burrows admits that finishing the campaign is the “right way to handle” the situation because everything is still up for grabs in Scotland.

There’s still a big push by some to have the games played,” said Burrows [BBC Scotland].

“I think it’s all up for grabs at this point.

“It’s on my agenda in the sense that I think it’s the right way to handle it.

“But, given the timescales involved, with every day that passes I think it becomes more unrealistic in that sense.

Blue82

Official Ticketer
Speaking to the BBC, Burrows admits that finishing the campaign is the “right way to handle” the situation because everything is still up for grabs in Scotland.

There’s still a big push by some to have the games played,” said Burrows [BBC Scotland].

“I think it’s all up for grabs at this point.

“It’s on my agenda in the sense that I think it’s the right way to handle it.

“But, given the timescales involved, with every day that passes I think it becomes more unrealistic in that sense.

This sums up my feeling on this. The longer this goes on the harder it gets to shoehorn fixtures in before next season.

D4RN-L

The likes of UEFA and the EPL will do everything they can to complete this season simply for money. There’s no logic or mortality in trying to complete the season when they have no idea how long this virus will be around

Valley Bluenose

There's still the possibility that the Scottish football authorities, from deep within the depths of Liewell's bowels, will declare the season ended and award the Dhims the title - but will insist there's still time to squeeze in 3 Scottish Cup matches somewhere in order to give them a crack at their quadruple treble.

Would any of us be surprised?:rolleyes: