Guard Of Honour at Celtic Park?

Legend76

ROLES REVERSED

Neil Lennon claims Celtic would have given Rangers guard of honour had roles been reversed​

The Hoops boss has hit out at the Light Blues for failing to pay tribute to his eight-in-a-row champions at Ibrox- May 2019

If they implode once more before we play them, will he be the honourable man and make his team applaud us onto the pitch?

I'm thinking their is zero chance.

Neil Lennons Celtic didn't do it at Parkhead for us in 2010.

For some reason people think this first happened only a couple years ago.

In 2010 we never went to the piggery the game after we clinched the league title.

The whole guard of honour pish usually only happens the game after the league is wrapped up.

2019 is the only time recently I recall that happening.

If it is our first game after clinching I full expect it. Tradition and good manners demand it.

Otherwise no.

Don’t understand why some of our fans want a guard of honour

Fu.ck the morality nonsense, we rightly wouldn’t give them one and I don’t want one from them

Leave that stuff to soulless English Derby’s. A guard of honour would devalue the rangers/Celtic game, we hate them, I don’t want their respect or congratulations

Don’t care either way, not a fan of these sort of things generally, but would be good to show Neic up as a hypocrite if they refuse.

I think our bigger concern is getting injuries or suspensions from the OF game. I expect them to be leaving the boot in with our players in a desperate act of appeasement to their supporters, especially if we are in the lead towards the end. I expect Morelos and Brown to tangle again, with a very good chance of red cards in this one. They are not good winners, and even worse losers, so am expecting fireworks.

I wouldn't want one ,though i have a nagging feeling TLB might give us one then spout shite about integrity,correct thing to do doesn't matter if Rangers didn't give us one etc.

I'd much rather we did the maori haka when they start their huddle. The huddle is a like wee boys sharing a secret! The haka is a tribes show of pride, strength and unity.

ROLES REVERSED

Neil Lennon claims Celtic would have given Rangers guard of honour had roles been reversed​

The Hoops boss has hit out at the Light Blues for failing to pay tribute to his eight-in-a-row champions at Ibrox- May 2019

If they implode once more before we play them, will he be the honourable man and make his team applaud us onto the pitch?

I don’t want them to give us a Guarde of honour while there is no fans at the game,next season a full house at the Swinehouse then yes as their fans would be flying from tier to tier while in tears

Couldn't care less, all that matters to me is winning the league this season. Where, how and when are irrelevant compared to the achievement itself.
Being applauded onto the park by that shower of scum means jack shit.

I don’t care and, if pressed for an answer, I’d rather they didn’t.

I just want to spend the full day laughing at them.

I'd much rather we did the maori haka when they start their huddle. The huddle is a like wee boys sharing a secret! The haka is a tribes show of pride, strength and unity.
There’s not much worse than skinny white guys doing the Haka tbh

I'm in two minds about it. The Lennon quote was about a hypothetical GoH, so it was easy for him to say they'd have done it. In reality, there's no way they would have done. On one hand, because we didn't give them one, they can use that as an out for not doing it if we're already champions by the 21st. If they do do it, their fans will utterly implode. Lennon knows he's getting binned at the end of the season so on the other hand it's possible he might tell the team to do it, just as a middle finger to the fans before he leaves. He's got so little credit in the bank with their support now that he probably no longer gives a shit about what they think about him.

ROLES REVERSED

Would nt want any thing from that shower of s..t
Stick their guard of honour up their jacksie as far as im concerned .
I'd rather the arfield runs straight out the tunnel and boots lego fair in the plums and the carries the assault on to the the bigot in the dugout .oh happy days

Back