Guard Of Honour at Celtic Park?

Obviously they wouldn't have, and he said that full in the knowledge if the moment came he could say "They never gave us one so we never done it back, had they given us one we'd have given them one". I'm not interested in a guard of honour from them tbh. We have one of the last proper derbies in the world. We hate them, they hate us, and that's the way I like it.

Don't want ,don't expect it , if they do it it will only be to suit their agenda I.e. praise from media, claiming how classy they are ect, trying to steal our glory. Feck them.

Not interested in it at all. The look on Lennon, Broon and Thumbheids faces as the realise they will be *remembered as the trio that blew the 10 will be enough for me.

*remembered from a bheggars perspective - we've just been too good.

The quicker we disassociate ourselves with the bheasts the better. I refuse to talk of the "OF" as I hate seeing us paired with them in any fashion.
They are the bastards who started all the hanging of effigies and other slurs, get them to feck.
How can that vile club ever do anything associated with honour?
WATP!

We should accept their applause only after they admit to CSA, that CBC was indeed an integral part of their club and do the right thing by the victims, survivors and their families.

Applause from a club who do not acknowledge the horrors that has happened at their club and associated CBC is a hollow gesture indeed and means nothing. We don't want and it don't need it.

%^*& the guard of honour, winning it there will cause misery and pain, they’ve still not got over 1999

F*ck there guard of hounour, our Staunch will kill any microsense of dignity, reverse rolls!! papers would be shouting hate bile and agenda. We have been here before!!

ROLES REVERSED

Neil Lennon claims Celtic would have given Rangers guard of honour had roles been reversed​

The Hoops boss has hit out at the Light Blues for failing to pay tribute to his eight-in-a-row champions at Ibrox- May 2019

If they implode once more before we play them, will he be the honourable man and make his team applaud us onto the pitch?

I'm thinking their is zero chance.

Stick their GOH up their arse.

Want to win it there . That would hurt them more !
They can applaud our “huddle” in the centre circle at the final whistle.
Still want him asked about it though .

I think whoever gives us a guard of honour it should be at Ibrox on the final home game of the season.

Stick it right up your Ronson Lighter

PS can you keep Lenny in his position please ,pretty please.

I couldn't care less if they give us a guard of honour, or not. Seems to generate clicks for the media so I expect we'll still be hearing about it for a while.

No chance they are doing a guard of honour and quite honestly couldn't care less. All about us not them

Guard of honours as teams come out is cringeworthy pish anyway. Shanking hands at full time is all that is needed in football. Let’s just go out and hammer them.

Since it was ‘Lenny’ that suggested this nonsense he could stand at the front of the tunnel and bow to each of our players as they come out

He'll make sure to tell his team to wait while we walk out the tunnel, nothing surer, then say they were going to give a guard of honour but we ran onto the pitch first so they never had the chance

As entertaining as it would be to watch them have to stand there clapping like school kids at assembly, I’ve just as much interest in a guard of honour from them as I would have had in us giving them one.

But I would like TLB reminded of this quote. Just to watch another one of his “the world isnae fair” rants.

ROLES REVERSED

Neil Lennon claims Celtic would have given Rangers guard of honour had roles been reversed​

The Hoops boss has hit out at the Light Blues for failing to pay tribute to his eight-in-a-row champions at Ibrox- May 2019

If they implode once more before we play them, will he be the honourable man and make his team applaud us onto the pitch?

I'm thinking their is zero chance.
This from a rodent whose own sectarian hate and religious bile made sure he missed the minute's silence at Ibrox on the 2nd, Jan, 2011, for the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster.

If we win the league in the next two games it'll 100% not happen.

When we didn't do it in 2019 we gave them a valid reason not to do the same this year.

Couldn’t care if they do it or not just knowing that deep down they’ll be hurting so bad is good enough for me.

Back