Guess the player who has not played in the 9 games we have lost this season?

It's McCrorie

He's the kind of player that brings an extra 5% out of others round about him

A leader, who ensures that we do not take to the field and get bullied by the hammer throwers

Wouldn't surprise me that much. He's combative and decent at passing and getting the ball going forwards.

All that said, it's maybe a stretch to suggest that playing him means we win or don't lose all of those matches

It's McCrorie

He's the kind of player that brings an extra 5% out of others round about him

A leader, who ensures that we do not take to the field and get bullied by the hammer throwers

He would have been my choice for captain at the start of the season, yes he has faults in his game but who doesn't
Criminally underplayed like defoe and lafferty

His apparent bad use of the ball is massively exaggerated. He does something that no other player does for us by intercepting everything and wins everything in the air form goal kicks etc giving us a foothold in the games and he always passes forward when he wins a ball so naturally some will be misplaced but atleast he trys it.

His apparent bad use of the ball is massively exaggerated. He does something that no other player does for us by intercepting everything and wins everything in the air form goal kicks etc giving us a foothold in the games and he always passes forward when he wins a ball so naturally some will be misplaced but atleast he trys it.

They said the same about Bates. Someone on here predicted he'd end up at Raith Rovers because he's a "bombscare".

4 4 2 set up should have been used much more.. morelos and defoe/lafferty up front = much more game time for these 2
I have to admit, I never watch other sides unless they are playing us, therefore I couldn’t really advise on tactics over a longer period.

Wouldn't surprise me that much. He's combative and decent at passing and getting the ball going forwards.

All that said, it's maybe a stretch to suggest that playing him means we win or don't lose all of those matches
Love the kid but to suggest he’s the difference between winning and losing is fanciful.
I can’t recall seeing him thread the pass through to the forward’s like a Barry Ferguson or get ahead of the midfield or forwards to receive the ball, like an Ian Durrant.
For me, these two are the type we’re needing.

Love the kid but to suggest he’s the difference between winning and losing is fanciful.
I can’t recall seeing him thread the pass through to the forward’s like a Barry Ferguson or get ahead of the midfield or forwards to receive the ball, like an Ian Durrant.
For me, these two are the type we’re needing.

I think there’s a space for both . We need one player like Mcrorie . For example I like jack but it’s either or not both . But you could have Mcrorie , Kamara and a proper creative midfielder in there for next season . But it would cost money these guys make the difference

McCrorie would be a first pick for me.
It’d have been with Arfield and Davis had the latter did better since coming back.
Now it’d be with Arfield and Kamara.
That’s keeping the formation at 4-3-3.

For me Ross McRorie is 1st name on teamsheet and future captain. We look a better team when he is playing. He did start in Vienna when we lost but his domestic stats are impressive. Our manager has made an error in dropping him and could maybe slot into right back and push Tavernier into right midfield. It’s a no brainer to select him back in team again

McCrorie would be a first pick for me.
It’d have been with Arfield and Davis had the latter did better since coming back.
Now it’d be with Arfield and Kamara.
That’s keeping the formation at 4-3-3.

I honestly think we would be strong with that or 4/4/2 with the midfield of Mcrorie, Kamara , Arfield and Candeas/Kent with Morelos and Defoe up front .

It seems though Gerrard will never play two through the middle no matter what .

Ross, along with man others that day, was a massive reason why we beat the Scum in December. He made sure no one passed him that day, his hunger and desire there for all to see.

SG gave the impression that Ross would be an integral part of the side after winter break when he commented that it was unfortunate that he was suspended for the (ultimately postponed) cup tie at Cowdenbeath as he was the man in possession of the jersey after his OF performance. Looking back now it seems just empty praise from a manager who has not given Ross much game time this season as he is constantly overlooked for a midfield berth. IMHO he would bring that bit of steel, tenacity and grit we so badly miss and is a far better passer of the ball than give credit for.

Absolutely no way you can say we would have won if he played in those games,If he had played and we lost this thread wouldn't exist.

My four in the middle would be Ross,Arfield,Kamara,Halliday/Jack

Back