Guess the player who has not played in the 9 games we have lost this season?

I like ross and he probably should come back in for jack on current form

But we lost because Kent candelas and airfield offer no goal threat and no final ball. We need wingers and a 10 who can score goals regularly and none of them do that

The problem is we have a manager who was a world class midfielder. He expects his midfield to be able to take the ball in tight areas, retain possession and pass the ball to a team mate more often than Ross does. Anyone who disagrees provide passing stats for our midfield.

He got himself back into the team and then straight back out when we played Hamilton at home. Early in the second half for the second time in the game he put a twenty yard pass under no pressure straight out of play, I watched Gerrard and he looked disgusted, he signaled to the bench to make a sub,

However after his and the team’s performance against celtic we should have continued with the same team, no one deserved dropped after that. Had we kept that team and the momentum going maybe we wouldn’t be seeing so many threads questioning the gaffers selections and tactics.

Love the kid but to suggest he’s the difference between winning and losing is fanciful.
I can’t recall seeing him thread the pass through to the forward’s like a Barry Ferguson or get ahead of the midfield or forwards to receive the ball, like an Ian Durrant.
For me, these two are the type we’re needing.

You ever see Busquets thread passes to the forwards or get ahead of Messi. It's called being a pivot. Ask Pep as it was his position.

Wouldn't surprise me that much. He's combative and decent at passing and getting the ball going forwards.

All that said, it's maybe a stretch to suggest that playing him means we win or don't lose all of those matches
FFS we need something to grasp at for next year :) I Believe by the way before anyone questions my loyalty or sanity.

You ever see Busquets thread passes to the forwards or get ahead of Messi. It's called being a pivot. Ask Pep as it was his position.
Yes but look at the players he has around him.
Also, as is the norm, people tend to look at the most extreme examples.

I'm sure McCrorie has played in a few of our disappointing draws, the draws that have cost us the league. (Not blaming him btw, I highly rated him)

What that 8 is less than 9?

You won't get any arguments from anyone we should have lost less doesn't change the fact 8 is fewer than 9.
No axe to grind just pointing out the fact we have lost too many games . Its a moot point at this stage in the season whether its 8 /9 .
A championship winning team should be targeting losing no more than 4/5 the whole campaign

No axe to grind just pointing out the fact we have lost too many games . Its a moot point at this stage in the season whether its 8 /9 .
A championship winning team should be targeting losing no more than 4/5 the whole campaign
It's hardly a moot point when the title states incorrectly the amount.

I like ross and he probably should come back in for jack on current form

But we lost because Kent candelas and airfield offer no goal threat and no final ball. We need wingers and a 10 who can score goals regularly and none of them do that

This, you just need to look at the ball candieas put in in the first half where it was easier to find a man and he put it across the other side of the park

He also did the exact same against hivs on the Friday.

i thought he would of definitely of played after the first game against Aberdeen in the Scottish cup. We missed him, he will play tomorrow no doubt.

McCrorie is no doubt an exciting young talent, but this thread just goes to show how much people improve when out of the team.

He is not the answer to the problem(s) we currently face.

Grezda has started 7 matches, and we've won 5 and drawn 2.

Don't imagine there's much of a clamour to get him back into the side.

These sort of stats don't provide a full picture.
I mean there should be, 7 games isn't enough to judge him and he's a Albanian international

It's McCrorie

He's the kind of player that brings an extra 5% out of others round about him

A leader, who ensures that we do not take to the field and get bullied by the hammer throwers

He would have been my choice for captain at the start of the season, yes he has faults in his game but who doesn't

I’ve been saying for a long time now that McCrorie is twice the player Jack is

The problem is we have a manager who was a world class midfielder. He expects his midfield to be able to take the ball in tight areas, retain possession and pass the ball to a team mate more often than Ross does. Anyone who disagrees provide passing stats for our midfield.

He got himself back into the team and then straight back out when we played Hamilton at home. Early in the second half for the second time in the game he put a twenty yard pass under no pressure straight out of play, I watched Gerrard and he looked disgusted, he signaled to the bench to make a sub,

However after his and the team’s performance against celtic we should have continued with the same team, no one deserved dropped after that. Had we kept that team and the momentum going maybe we wouldn’t be seeing so many threads questioning the gaffers selections and tactics.

That’s true about the pass during the accies game. What i don’t understand though is that the other midfielders have made absolutely honking passes/decisions and don’t get treated the same way

Ross McCrorie is a good prospect who is useful when games descend into a battle.

However, his distribution is poor and his decision making is often found wanting. Both of these aspects can be improved.

He should have been sent out on loan the minute Kamara arrived, as it seems he is now behind Kamara, Jack, Davis and Coulibaly in the pecking order for whatever reason.

Reactions: MSF
No worries mate but I think you may be on the spectrum
Fůck off. Just in from that game yesterday and some tube leaving a message at 4:14 about this pish. If the facts of a thread title are incorrect it's hardly a fůcking moot point to mention it.

It's McCrorie

He's the kind of player that brings an extra 5% out of others round about him

A leader, who ensures that we do not take to the field and get bullied by the hammer throwers

He would have been my choice for captain at the start of the season, yes he has faults in his game but who doesn't
Doesnt start enough games to be captain

Fůck off. Just in from that game yesterday and some tube leaving a message at 4:14 about this pish. If the facts of a thread title are incorrect it's hardly a fůcking moot point to mention it.
The initial comment was an innocent 'says its all' simply talking about number of games lost .Referring to my last comment I'll end this with the same , says it all .

In hospitality not long ago and Ross came in. My mate asked. him if he was injured and he said no, the manager just doesn't fancy me today.
That's a worry considering some of the players who get a regular start.

In hospitality not long ago and Ross came in. My mate asked. him if he was injured and he said no, the manager just doesn't fancy me today.
That's a worry considering some of the players who get a regular start.

Christ, the hospitality must be good if its ongoing 24 hours after the match mate.:oops::)

Your post reads like this was from before the game, given you say 'doesn't fancy me' rather than 'didn't fancy me'. McCrorie was on the bench - why would he be in hospitality before the game?

Last edited:
The initial comment was an innocent 'says its all' simply talking about number of games lost .Referring to my last comment I'll end this with the same , says it all .
It doesn't take a genius to know that 4 in the league 2 in Europe and 1 in each Cup is 8. Nor does it require anyone to have any particular condition. Can't be arsed with folk that keep shite like this going especially whilst I'm at Ibrox watching the match. Goodbye ignore.

It doesn't take a genius to know that 4 in the league 2 in Europe and 1 in each Cup is 8. Nor does it require anyone to have any particular condition. Can't be arsed with folk that keep shite like this going especially whilst I'm at Ibrox watching the match. Goodbye ignore.
Wow ,no'%^*& off's ' or naming calling . I'll miss your well constructed argument although I was never dispute with you .

Back