Guillem Balague trolling them now

Portals_Bear_Blue

Quote a post from his Twitter page

“Rafa Benitez to Celtic? There was interest in him but not an option today

He's going to rest for a bit, despite offers (from Germany, also a national side...)

By the way, about Celtic: there is a false document doing the rounds (check the phone number:D )”

They really are getting it from all angles aren’t they

041-DF193-4-DB4-4202-8304-34537844-A857.png

Balague is a busted flush nowadays as a reliable source but would have preferred this to have ran a bit longer and got their hopes up that bit more

That association is exactly what they deserve for all existence.

It's a label they've earned all on their own and is one that is at last becoming synonymous with their badge.
Mike Graham nailed it when he said.....

Screen-Shot-2020-04-26-at-23.08.35-e1587989092417.png

Loved Graham's response to Simon Donnelly and Tam McManus when they attacked him;

"I said nothing slanderous. I know the law.

"Read the reality and stop denying the truth."

Celtic claimed they were taking legal advice. Strangely, we never heard another word from them.

The whole world now know them as "the paedo's football club"

He's going to rest for a bit, despite offers (from Germany, also a national side...)

By the way, about Celtic: there is a false document doing the rounds (check the phone number:D )”

I saw the original tweet on Rafa by Balague minutes after it was posted and it was already infested by mhanks saying he’d be interested in a certain job in Glasgow.

The fact they think Benitez is an option will make it all the more sweeter when they end up with someone like jack ross

They don't have money. They don't a have a 'war chest' scum like Spiers would have you believe.

All their money is needed for ongoing ligtigation.

So any money coming in is from DD's own pocket.

And I can see him him leaving the stinking ship any time soon.

Who in their right mind would want to be publicly associated with this filth?

He is one vile bastard
Seen him the other night picking on some young lassie due to her mental health. Calls others bigots yet when challenged about his use of the term hun he says it’s not sectarian, I asked him maybe a year or so ago to explain the KAH graffiti in NI if it’s only a term used for football, no reply.

Last edited:

This was the year the whole world was supposed to be in awe at their 10iar,instead they're having the pish ripped right out of them.

Rafa Nadal up front for them next season is as likely as Rafa Benitez as manager. Horseshit, to generate mentally challenged clicks on an idle weekend for them.

That ronnie occonnor is a freak, was only the other day he was trying to get a lassie sacked from her job for tweeting the lions wont see 10 in a row
To be honest, even if the mentally challengeds had a chance of ten this season, what’s left of the lions probably still wouldn’t have seen it...:oops:

Contact from Celtic?

“Rafa’s agent speaking”
“Eh, how does yer man want?”
“He won’t get out of bed for less than a million a month”.
Click.

Seen him the other night picking on some young lassie due to her mental health. Calls others bigots yet when challenged about his use of the term hun he says it’s not sectarian, I asked him maybe a rear or so ago to explain the KAH graffiti in NI if it’s only a term used for football, no reply.
Someone needs to educate him on the fact that it’s the opinion of the observer and not the person making the statement, preferably in a court. But COPFS are really reluctant to take cases on ‘hun’ being sectarian.

Back