Guy gets smashed in the face with the ball when he gets up to let someone out

About 3 rows back from touchline, lad standing next to got taken out by a vicious deflection off the shin off a defender. I thought he was dead, but no, bounced back up, fixed his glasses and insisted he was fine. Clearly brain damaged :oops:

Was standing in the Moffat stand two seasons ago as Rangers were warming up at Rugby Park. Wee speccy guy few seats along staring at his phone as our players were practising free kicks. Tav hit an absolute rasper, clipped the top of the bar which put some amount of topspin on it, absolutely blooters the boy right in the face. Specs and phone go about ten feet in the air. Hilarious.

Was standing in the Moffat stand two seasons ago as Rangers were warming up at Rugby Park. Wee speccy guy few seats along staring at his phone as our players were practising free kicks. Tav hit an absolute rasper, clipped the top of the bar which put some amount of topspin on it, absolutely blooters the boy right in the face. Specs and phone go about ten feet in the air. Hilarious.
Yip I remember that too lol

If it was America that fan would sue the club for emotional and physical trauma.
But it's Newcastle FC, so the club probably cut the player's foot off and told him never to let his wife drive him to training again.

blind2.gif

Sums Newcastle fans up, smack them in the face repeatedly (aka Mike Ashley) and they still come back :))

I tried to catch a ball from a free kick that was wild. Think it was a kllie player back in 90s. I think it was Paul Wright. Sprained both wrists and staved almost every finger on both hands. That was a tough one to laugh off. Especially with so many people taking the pish. Imagine if it had been a good player.

Seats my nipper gets us down at Bournemouth this year are about ten rows back, so my head is just about a yard over crossbar level. Guess who isn't taking their eyes off the action for a second this year?

I tried to catch a ball from a free kick that was wild. Think it was a kllie player back in 90s. I think it was Paul Wright. Sprained both wrists and staved almost every finger on both hands. That was a tough one to laugh off. Especially with so many people taking the pish. Imagine if it had been a good player.

Paul Wright = the careless bee keeper

Back