Guy getting lifted at half time west enclosure

There was an issue in BR1. Heard a few shouts etc. Few minutes later police came up. Nothing to note (Cops stayed) then a Cop with a baseball cap came up & went away. Came back up again & 2 lads were taken downstairs.

I was there and the behaviour of those involved was nothing short of disgusting.

I went down to the concourse with the man and his son who was crying, shaking and very scared. I really don’t know what else to say it was horrible and if you post on here we’ll done for showing such restraint

I was raging went to get cheeseburger meals at last Kilmarnock game and my son got one and was told none left......yet next but had them but guy said, can’t go there.

I was close to losing it until tasted said cheeseburger......pure cardboard

I can think of lots of reasons for losing it but not being able to buy the poisonous, rank smelling food they serve up at footie isn't one of them. :)

I was there and the behaviour of those involved was nothing short of disgusting.

I went down to the concourse with the man and his son who was crying, shaking and very scared. I really don’t know what else to say it was horrible and if you post on here we’ll done for showing such restraint

What happened ?

What happened ?

A Ned in the row behind started using choice language and the guy with his son told him to button it or leave. Said Ned then started abusing the guy in the usual Ned way 2 rows behind calling him fat this w...etc. The guy then invited him downstairs to sort out the problem but by then all the kids around us were becoming upset especially his son. I managed to convince him to forget it and went down to the concourse with him and his son who was now crying, shaking scared etc. The police and stewards came and offered him a seat elsewhere which he went to. All in all it was not a nice situation especially with all the children around who should not be subjected to this sort of behaviour. I hope it doesn’t put people off going but I could understand if it does.

The two coppers at the back of BF1 G128 and G1112 are a pair of pricks along with the wee bald steward the way they talk to folk is a disgrace heard them a few times yesterday

I gave them my nicely worded opinions at the end when they tried the same on one of the boys from ma bus

Bully victim bastards

A Ned in the row behind started using choice language and the guy with his son told him to button it or leave. Said Ned then started abusing the guy in the usual Ned way 2 rows behind calling him fat this w...etc. The guy then invited him downstairs to sort out the problem but by then all the kids around us were becoming upset especially his son. I managed to convince him to forget it and went down to the concourse with him and his son who was now crying, shaking scared etc. The police and stewards came and offered him a seat elsewhere which he went to. All in all it was not a nice situation especially with all the children around who should not be subjected to this sort of behaviour. I hope it doesn’t put people off going but I could understand if it does.

I’m in BF2 and normally have my 6 year old son . If that happens it can easily put you off . Luckily the guys around me are all sound .

These neds shouldn’t be allowed in the family stand . Should be father in son only or families surely .

Last edited:
The thing in the west enclosure seemed to start over something stupid (I though initially he had been asked to move from the front of the glass of the security box).

The head of security boy didn’t do much to calm the situation down either.

The pie w
Bizarrely that’s two games in a row people have been lifted over pies . Fight broke out in club deck v sheep for same reason .

You’ve got to laugh or you’ll cry .
As no surrender
Bizarrely that’s two games in a row people have been lifted over pies . Fight broke out in club deck v sheep for same reason .

You’ve got to laugh or you’ll cry .
the pie was no surrender

Can’t be sure on today’s but I know for a fact two boys were huckled out the club deck v the sheep and it started over who’s turn it was to get them in. Ended in fisticuffs
This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while.
Boxing over who gets the pies. :))

Back