Guy scamming bears out of tickets

Delboy

Saw a few posts on Twitter about a guy scamming bears out of tickets. The latest one is a guy with user name of @cl1690. His name is Conner Lyon allegedly. He has now deleted his account.

If your going to buy tickets online then try and do a few checks first folks.

that wee bastard has done it before i am sure from aviemore? someone put his address up on twitter last time someone needing to give him a kicking

Seen a few folk on twitter going on about him, supposedly done it before and was outed by bears on twitter but has been at it again, scumbag behaviour

Yes, the wee diddy from up north.

If it is the same guy, again, he's in danger of lining himself up for a complete shoeing if he's been stupid enough to scam bears twice.

Absolutely.

There was another one at it, from around the Polmont area.

These little wankers deserve a banning from Ibrox

Yeah name is definitely familiar. Pretty sure he is / was a member of an RSC/bus.

Definitely has previous

I have a few pics of him but I can’t up load them for some reason . One of his pics he is with group of rangers fans so looks like he is one of our own

This was the lad mentioned last season.

Travelled from Aviemore.

Scammed loads of people in the past. Taking money and no showing.

Wee prick cant stand arseholes who do that to folk but also who in there right mind would buy tckts off someone on twitter send them the money its crazy

Wee prick cant stand arseholes who do that to folk but also who in there right mind would buy tckts off someone on twitter send them the money its crazy

I’ve bought and sold tickets on here a few times without ever meeting them face to face.

He got caught out a while back and was full of apologies. Is he not from one of the villages somewhere near Inverness?

This was the lad mentioned last season.

Travelled from Aviemore.

Scammed loads of people in the past. Taking money and no showing.

Why hasn’t his photo been splashed all over social media, this is the only thing that will stop the rat.

Publically shame him.

Connor Lyon Aviemore area, been scamming tickets and eBay for years. I'm sure he was confronted and paid one guy back. Apologised and said he would pay others back.
I seem to recall the family were involved in a rumpus at a wedding and appeared at Perth Court.

Looks to have deleted his twitter but his picture still shows after a google search, hope the chap on his door is less than friendly this time.

Can’t believe he didn’t get a kicking last time off the bears who got done off him.

Surely doesn’t still show his face at games?

This is the prick right here;

FACEBOOK LINK HERE
INSTAGRAM HERE

Looks like he's been spending fellow bear's money on trips to New York. The mods should consider making a sticky thread with his photos in it with a warning, so as to protect our own and out this guy as much as possible.

The sad thing is he seems to genuinely be a bear.

So many pictures on his Facebook of him at away games, trips abroad etc.

There’s fans out there funding that.

Seems to travel with the Aviemore Loyal.

Back