Guy scamming bears out of tickets

Absolute scumbag

I sell a lot of tickets for our RSC and always arrange a time and place to meet up. To be honest I would never take money until I meet up with someone (unless I know them and they know me). I usually only hand over tickets when I meet the people in person

(slightly off topic his ma if that's her in the pic is a bit of a milf) lol

Would be careful about starting a witch hunt and identifying people from twitter accounts/photos and posting personal addresses. These things can get out of hand quickly.

Last thing we want is some poor bastard to get a doing due to being wrongly identified from a FF police lineup.

Would be careful about starting a witch hunt and identifying people from twitter accounts/photos and posting personal addresses. These things can get out of hand quickly.

Last thing we want is some poor bastard to get a doing due to being wrongly identified from a FF police lineup.

Going by this thread, the previous thread and what's being said on Twitter, it's 100% the bloke mentioned on the FB links here.

Cnut needs his stones parted!!!

Alright Connor:D

The boys been found out before and it’s 100% him so deserves everything he gets.

I have a few pics of him but I can’t up load them for some reason . One of his pics he is with group of rangers fans so looks like he is one of our own
No way,can a dick like this,who scams his”own”—-ever be classed as one of “our own”!

I travelled from Elgin yesterday without a ticket, never got one so watched it in the Mallard and I’m pretty sure he was standing right in front of me. Either that or someone very similar in resemblance.

The sad thing is he seems to genuinely be a bear.

So many pictures on his Facebook of him at away games, trips abroad etc.

There’s fans out there funding that.

Seems to travel with the Aviemore Loyal.

Don't think he's welcome at Aviemore Loyal.

It is 100% this guy. He doesn't even bother trying to hide his identity while scamming people. Google for Conor Lyon Aviemore and he's got tonnes of pages with Rangers stuff coming up.

Nae idea where you're seeing his personal address either?

Takes some balls for a skinny wee dweeb like that to rip off men twice his size. Must be mentally challenged.

This wank done to my nephew but we got the money back
Celtic tickets
Aye I remember seeing his grovelling apology about how it was a misunderstanding and some folk got their money back.

I'm guessing someone got a hold of him and I'm guessing it will happen again if he's still doing it.

I'm sure the Aviemore bus distanced themselves from this boy. Someone must know him, and if his mates are standing with him knowing what he is doing they deserve it to.

No, does not travel with the Aviemore Loyal

Many alarm bells ringing for me here. The fact he does this and doesn't even hide his identity. He's a bear ripping off other bears. He's been caught before and still hasn't 'learned' from his previous mistakes. Not exactly a Lawrence Jameson is he? More like a bit of a Ruprecht (Mother? Not Mother?).

So, think perhaps the authorities might be best dealing with this rather than fellow bears, as I suspect there may be more to this than meets the eye (NO!!! not a fork for those in on my last joke). Let's just say there may be background reports involved from the relevant medical establishments if you know what I mean.

iirc Aviemore Loyal made it clear last time this wee prick has nothing to do with them.

Beware of "Darts Dave" on facebook also, reports of him taking money for spares and not following up on numerous forums.

He looks like a dickhead a wee mammies boy I would think he should stop ripping Rangers supporters off because he is now known for what he does.

Back