Guy who can’t get a game for 3rd worst team in EPL, saying they’re gonna smash us on 29th.

• Thread starter Bothwell Street Bear
  • Start date
B

Bothwell Street Bear

Flapping his gums in the Sunday Mail.

Some more motivation to add on top of the way the final went.

Mohamed Elyounoussi insists Celtic will DESTROY Rangers in the crunch New Year Old Firm derby.
The Norwegian winger admits he flopped in 
last Sunday’s Betfred Cup Final win over Steven Gerrard’s side. But the on-loan Southampton star, 25, insists it will be a different story when they meet again at Parkhead just before the winter break.
Elyounoussi, who returned from injury at Hampden only to be hooked at 
half-time, said: “When we meet them again we’ll destroy them.
“There are more titles to win this season so we need to refocus.

The boy they have on loan from Southampton.

Elyounoussi

Mohamed Elyounoussi insists Celtic will DESTROY Rangers in the crunch New Year Old Firm derby.
The Norwegian winger admits he flopped in 
last Sunday’s Betfred Cup Final win over Steven Gerrard’s side. But the on-loan Southampton star, 25, insists it will be a different story when they meet again at Parkhead just before the winter break.
Elyounoussi, who returned from injury at Hampden only to be hooked at 
half-time, said: “When we meet them again we’ll destroy them.
“There are more titles to win this season so we need to refocus.
Ffs I love listening to these idiots spout their shìt, it's desperation stuff, one shot on target and they think they will somehow blow us away on the 29th!

Southampton must be by far the biggest and club in England.

Apparently their third choice keeper should be playing for the national team because Alfie fired a few shots straight at him that he couldn't get out of the way from.

I must check in the morning how many points they are clear at the top.

I suppose that he should look at himself and ask why am I playing for this travesty of a football club (Ceptic) and not Southampton ( who look to be in danger of relegation from the Holy Grail ( EPL ).

If he chose to consider that perhaps if he is not good enough for Southampton then perhaps he is just not " good enough " and should maybe consider taking up darts or mahjong or whatever.

Either way he should just p--- off !

The Gift that Gives on Giving....
Guy's a Muppet
we've got more a chance of smashing them
We come out flying again
the unwashed will start braying
+ as they say (whoever they are) it'll quickly go
"Pete Tong" on them #GIRFUY

The Invisible man reappears in the media saying they will destroy us.

This lady's front bottom never even completed a pass for his beloved Celtic

Oh dear

They really are raging about being destroyed, them and their fan base pride everything on the style of football they play, now most of the media have us as the better footballing team they cant handle it even though the flucked the final.

Him and his pal Lurch that can't get into a team that will be playing in the Championship next season . They are all brainwashed as soon as they enter The Chamber of Secrets , what a cult .

The only game they have dominated us under Gerrard was his very first OF at the piggery 15 months ago. Even at that they only won that game by 1 goal.

The arrogance and delusion of their players and filthy support is incredible.

We need to go there and put them back in their box on the 29th.

Fucking annihilate them Rangers

The fact he has come out and used the word destroyed shows how much they are thinking about us.

Ffs I love listening to these idiots spout their shìt, it's desperation stuff, one shot on target and they think they will somehow blow us away on the 29th!

Mind this?

"Celtic are a fitter, healthier team than Rangers...and better, boasts Kris Commons"

;)

Seriously, what is it about mentally challengeds??

Same in my local bookies, all loud mouthed mentally challenged c.unts.

It's in their DNA.

I genuinely think we’ll give them a doing at the end of the month, they’ll have to come out and play in their hovel and we’ll pick them off.

Can’t wait for it.

Seriously, what is it about mentally challengeds??

Same in my local bookies, all loud mouthed mentally challenged c.unts.

It's in their DNA.
They cant handle the fact any team could ever give them a game, they have been built up as the best footballing team ever to grace Scottish football, except they are not anymore and its driving them crazy

The only game they have dominated us under Gerrard was his very first OF at the piggery 15 months ago. Even at that they only won that game by 1 goal.

The arrogance and delusion of their players and filthy support is incredible.

We need to go there and put them back in their box on the 29th.
That was another game where we were on the end of a honest mistake which ended up costing us a point.

Jeeezis Christ, is that him just found his way out of Tavs pocket the now? Absolute lunatic, these creatures need put back in their place

Is this the dude that looks like an older Jason Cummings with extra gel that seems to have just been hatched out of lennon??

Southampton must be by far the biggest and club in England.

Apparently their third choice keeper should be playing for the national team because Alfie fired a few shots straight at him that he couldn't get out of the way from.

I must check in the morning how many points they are clear at the top.

Funny old club Southhampton, they have many of the same ills that Celtc have if you look deep enough, an unholy trinity between those two and another Club who have historically done business together through the years.

To he fair to him, the officials will help them out at every turn so you can see why he is confident.

Back