Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

People on here thinking this guy organised this with celtic are bonkers .
It’s pretty simple, he was all over Twitter in the morning at Ibrox when he was wearing the celtic top and they’ve caught wind of it and put 2 and 2 together when he rocks up at CP with a rangers top on (celtic top was still visible under his rangers top too) camera out and an English accent.
Yes it is.

No he didn't.

won't fit with the narrative of the media but after seeing this, reading about it & listening to it being discussed on the H&H daily update i think this needs saying...

For a long time i had the pleasure to attend the football memories functions that are organised and held at Ibrox, these are primarily for elderly people who are enduring dementia, Alzheimer's etc, now when i attended these there were predominately attended by bluenoses but other fans who followed other clubs were also regularly present, St Mirren in particular as well as Celtic, not once were they made to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable, they were welcomed with open arms and included in everything and listened to and respected, the club and our wonderful charity foundation provide this for free and don't make a huge thing about it, you get to reminisce, share your thoughts and youth players, coaches and former players often drop by to spend time with everyone present. Nobody is left out. Sadly the two old bears i took have both succumbed to the horrible illnesses they had but this activity alone brought both of them great comfort and happiness.

This 'vlogger' wants negative reactions, he wants to antagonise, he wants to encourage confrontation, he's not very 'popular' in terms of youtube views or followers but he's doing his best to raise his profile (In this case) off the back of our club, as you can see from above our club do more than most to welcome everyone and they don't do it for likes, views or self promotion.

He's a social media influencer. Wouldn't surprise me that he will be known by PR companies, they contact him, pay him his transport, accommodation, nice wee wage, he will film at your stadium and your rival stadium. Makes a good wee positive/negative PR story for whatever team would do that.
Social media teams in companies spend a lot of time researching these influencers. They are all out to make money and fame.

People on here thinking this guy organised this with celtic are bonkers .

It’s pretty simple, he was all over Twitter in the morning at Ibrox when he was wearing the celtic top and they’ve caught wind of it and put 2 and 2 together when he rocks up at CP with a rangers top on (celtic top was still visible under his rangers top too) camera out and an English accent .

They’ve went over and above on the tour as they’ve seen he’s got his camera out and want to give the perception they are this “open to all” club, clever by them to be fair.

I hope we would have done the same if it were the other way around.

It’s nothing deeper than that. Too much paranoia on here ! :p

Btw the guy sounds a boring wanker.

He’s exaggerating things big time to make the divide more dramatic, and it’s being lapped up the Tims. He did the same when he wore his Man Utd top on the Everton/Liverpool tours.

No one was rude to him or abusive to him. None of the Rangers fans talked to him, but that’s generally the case at these things, I didn’t exactly see any of talking to him at the start at Celtic Park. At Ibrox the tour was a lot more low key, whilst Celtic had numerous guides, big pre prepared speeches and a lot more showing off. Therefore they made more of an attempt to include the audience.

The guy admitted that the Rangers guide was sound after he spoke to him at the end, probably figuring out what he was up to. By then, word had spread as it was all over social media and they knew what to expect.

If you tolerate this, half and half scarves are next...

Cunts like this really turn me off modern football. The look-at-me, epitome of all that's wrong.

Bet he won't be posting anything on his vlog (or what ever the fuck it is, as I'm certainly not going near it) when he gets a slap in Belgrade or Istanbul. 'Influence' that, you absolute mug.

I done the stadium tour a number of weeks ago and the changing room was a let down.

They away changing room was fair enough and had strips of players who had been there previously (messi, Del pierro etc)

The home changing room had nothing. No player strips or anything hanging up for the kids to get photos of.

A glaring difference between ours and theirs having just watched that guys video.

The rest of the tour was fantastic.

There were several of our strips hanging up when I did the tour earlier in the year, including a Gazza one. You must've been unlucky mate. Anyone who hasn't done the tour should make a point of doing it.

It makes you even prouder of our club to hear the stories and see parts of the stadium that you wouldn't normally be able to.

The glaring difference to me from the 2 videos is how cheap and nasty the Piggery is compared to our majestic stadium. Sums up the 2 clubs nicely.

I done the stadium tour a number of weeks ago and the changing room was a let down.

They away changing room was fair enough and had strips of players who had been there previously (messi, Del pierro etc)

The home changing room had nothing. No player strips or anything hanging up for the kids to get photos of.

A glaring difference between ours and theirs having just watched that guys video.

The rest of the tour was fantastic.
As @Blue Max said, there's usually players strips hanging up in the home changing room. Can't imagine why they weren't up for your trip! Just very unlucky for you and the kids.

won't fit with the narrative of the media but after seeing this, reading about it & listening to it being discussed on the H&H daily update i think this needs saying...

For a long time i had the pleasure to attend the football memories functions that are organised and held at Ibrox, these are primarily for elderly people who are enduring dementia, Alzheimer's etc, now when i attended these there were predominately attended by bluenoses but other fans who followed other clubs were also regularly present, St Mirren in particular as well as Celtic, not once were they made to feel unwelcome or uncomfortable, they were welcomed with open arms and included in everything and listened to and respected, the club and our wonderful charity foundation provide this for free and don't make a huge thing about it, you get to reminisce, share your thoughts and youth players, coaches and former players often drop by to spend time with everyone present. Nobody is left out. Sadly the two old bears i took have both succumbed to the horrible illnesses they had but this activity alone brought both of them great comfort and happiness.

This 'vlogger' wants negative reactions, he wants to antagonise, he wants to encourage confrontation, he's not very 'popular' in terms of youtube views or followers but he's doing his best to raise his profile (In this case) off the back of our club, as you can see from above our club do more than most to welcome everyone and they don't do it for likes, views or self promotion.
Wish I could double like this post.

He's a social media influencer. Wouldn't surprise me that he will be known by PR companies, they contact him, pay him his transport, accommodation, nice wee wage, he will film at your stadium and your rival stadium. Makes a good wee positive/negative PR story for whatever team would do that.
Social media teams in companies spend a lot of time researching these influencers. They are all out to make money and fame.

Anyone wanting to be "influenced" by him needs to give their head a wobble.

He's howling at the moon in the follow up. It's all too much for him. Total fud.

Did you look under their carpet mate. No didn’t think so.

They are “a club like no other“ with a 50 year old open secret.

A genuine laugh out loud that this throbber takes himself so seriously. The reason he didn’t get as much abuse from them is that they recognised him as a complete fucking tit like them, even with the Rangers top on.

5:52
"I've received some backlash from you Celtic folk that's just as bad as I've received on the other side.....you're letting the side down guys".

He's rattled big time by our criticism but still desperately trying to come across as impartial, and failing badly. Thinks our comments and criticism was much worse and badly wants neutrals and corporate sponsors to read them and then decide which side to choose. Makes the point that prior to the video our fans were the most negative towards him and after the video that amplified. I wonder why ? Idiot.

He got more criticism from the Rangers side because his so called "sociological experiment" was rigged.

- Did not wear a Rangers top under the yahoo one at Ibrox but wears their top under Rangers one at porkhead?

- Gets sneaked in the through the backdoor at CP?

- Reveals the truth to them at the end but does not do the same at Ibrox.

- Yahoo shirt collar clearly seen sticking out during the nonce tour.

But the clincher has to be him ranking that midden over the Nou Camp, Bernabéu, Wembley, Old Trafford etc.

Are folk missing the obvious ‘fake news’ aspect of all this.

Compare the photo of his piggery arrival that someone captured

To what he created it to be in his video

Here’s my follow up post:

He’s still a specky dobber
A face you would never tire of punching and one of those patronising English accents to boot.
We've all been in meetings with fuds like this - they are over-confident and talk well, but there is zero meaning or substance to what they say.
He suns up everything that's wrong with the modern world.
Did I go too far? :)

Whichever way you look at this, the guy is an absolute bell-end.
Off the back of this his viewing figures have sky rocketed though, and he’s probably gained more subscriptions from similar bell-ends. Which to him, will be seen as a successful venture.
Ultimately though, he’s an attention seeking cock-socket, and this is as big as it will get for him, before slinking off back to shitey youtube obscurity.

By the time he went to the piggery the cat was out of the bag and everybody newwhat he was up to.If he had gone there first the reaction would have been worse than anything he received from Rangers fans.
He seems to have a big thing for himself,I don't think any corporate sponsors will be making decisions based on his video and the reaction to it and if he thinks he doesent look like a Rangers supporter,which if you were the sensitive type,could be construed as rascism,he should attend Ibrox on a match day and he will see plenty of different ethnic groups.

Reactions: ao2
He has the same contrary bloody mindedness that one finds in west of Scotland jump the dykes who become blinded and irrational in their adherence to the filth. His objectivity was entirely subject to massive questioning when he suggested that the hideous breeze block and meccano shit hole which pollutes the east and skyline impressed him more than the hugely iconic majesty of Ibrox.

He’s an annoying, opinionated cnut who should be, hence forward from today, totally ignored as if he never existed. We know he stitched us up, he knows he stitched us up and Stanley Cockwomble the doggers dogger (I don’t know how he got the 2 minute pejorative clip that I sent to the bold Stan) knows it was a stitch up...So F*ck em all!! Except us!

Reactions: ao2
This boils my pish. I just posted on his follow-up video:

"Well this is awkward. You set out to get a reaction then, when you got one, started crying like a wee lassie who had her sweets taken away from her. Your failed 'social experiment' was nothing more than patronising fuckwittery and you got all the criticism you deserved. Next time you come to Glasgow please don't act like a condescending prick. "

I'll post any feedback I get from him!

My pal just showed me at work that it’s now on the Daily Rhebel website. Let’s see how these bastards spin this.

Reminds me of the time around 1989 when I was over for last game of the league vs Aberdeen. Was on Copland Road and a guy was dressed as a monk with a cross.
Most folk just stood watching this character walking up and down.

Typical modern social media misinformation. This spelt fk wit
By the time he went to the piggery the cat was out of the bag and everybody newwhat he was up to.If he had gone there first the reaction would have been worse than anything he received from Rangers fans.
He seems to have a big thing for himself,I don't think any corporate sponsors will be making decisions based on his video and the reaction to it and if he thinks he doesent look like a Rangers supporter,which if you were the sensitive type,could be construed as rascism,he should attend Ibrox on a match day and he will see plenty of different ethnic groups.

Exactly.

If he had any mates, a fairer way to gauge people's reaction would have been to have one visit the peadodome wearing our top at the same time he himself was at Ibrox. By the time he'd even finished filming outside Ibrox he was all over social media and the mentally challengeds then knew exactly how to stage manage the situation when he tipped up at theirs. That's IF the whole thing wasn't a set up in the first instance.

The most annoying thing for me is this irrelevant cock socket now has the type of attention he craves.

Can we not just have wee cheap overcoats to dish out if someone turns up wearing a cretins top or something similar?

This boils my pish. I just posted on his follow-up video:

"Well this is awkward. You set out to get a reaction then, when you got one, started crying like a wee lassie who had her sweets taken away from her. Your failed 'social experiment' was nothing more than patronising fuckwittery and you got all the criticism you deserved. Next time you come to Glasgow please don't act like a condescending prick. "

I'll post any feedback I get from him!

Should be positive with this message.

So he claims he had to write to the club to make an apology about the video that was edited by someone else, why would he need to do that if he wasn't the one that did it.

The other point being why would he have to write an apology to the club when he owns the video and it's been altered to show Rangers in a bad light on Stan the wife beaters twitter, why not just simply tell him to remove it from his page or he will take legal action.

I guess the reason he hasn't asked him to remove it is because he's quite happy for it to remain and give more negative feedback to Rangers and our fans.

The other points still stands into relation what others have said, why did he throw his Rangers top away like an old rag and squeal like a pig that he wasn't a Rangers fan, yet at Ibrox he didn't do this. It's actually quite insulting what he did with our top.

What are the rules for us doing the tour of the Knew Camp? Can we also blatantly have a Celtic top on show underneath and let them know that it's for youtube?

Or have we to "put it to the test" and do it for real? Like what you were claiming to do in the first place.

Back