Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

I guarantee without even watching it we’ll be portrayed as the big bad club who doesn’t welcome Celtic fans and they’ll be the club with open arms to anyone.

Load of shite.
Not quite big bad club but certainly portraying that the support are not welcoming because actual rangers fans at Ibrox aren't lapping his act up

I guarantee without even watching it we’ll be portrayed as the big bad club who doesn’t welcome Celtic fans and they’ll be the club with open arms to anyone.

Load of shite.
In the video this is clearly how it appeared. However it was all over social media that he had done the stunt at Ibrox and I reckon the Bheasts were partly expecting a visit from him.

What a complete diddy.
He complains about hatred, but didn't get any at the club tours. He got it on social media. So his complaints should have been directed at FB, Twitter etc. Not at football supporters.
Should ban this attention seeking fool from Ibrox for admitting he broke the tour rules by taking video.

Showed up at Ibrox in just a Celtic top, goes to Celtic Park wearing our shirt but quite clearly wearing a Celtic top under it, of course the reaction is going to be different.

You can just tell he was craving for some abuse during the tour but never got it so made the whole video pointless then had to find some abuse on social media to justify it. Typical tourist as well wanting everything to be modern when comparing the 2 stadiums.

the time he dd the celtic tour, his antics were all over the internet, it was obvious what would happen.

Celtic and everything about their club are absolute cucks. Bend over for anyone.

Fine with letting him on the tour, but don't cater to the attention seeking moron.

A previous poster has nailed this. He said he'd confess if asked. I think that's what's happened. The reason I think it's clear is because when he walks down their tunnel he mentions something about being glad they didn't play the song he hates. And he states earlier in the video that he is a Utd fan.
I reckon the same banter would have flown had it been obvious at Ibrox, but because it wasn't known they kept the communication safe.

It's also clear that he has the Celtic top on under the Rangers one.

I'm happy that the club didn't turn him away. But agree that it'd be a good gesture had we offered him a Rangers top instead.

Is this a fact?

Yes mate got told earlier guy is spot on was invited paid and promised a sharp rise in his YouTube subscriptions was supposedly at CP earlier that day and got his top they all knew him and his top had a number and all official badges.

Also notice how he gives the Celtic tour more time and audio of the music walking out the tunnel and used an excuse not being allowed to film?

Anyone who has done the tour knows you can film ffs I’ve got about ten videos of myself walking down the tunnel and my dad also a sneaky run on the pitch.

A convenient PR stunt.

I bought a yankees t-shirt when I was in NYC earlier in the year. Stuck it on one day I was going to a museum, and got a serious hard time from the ticket guy who was a Mets fan.
Still, I wasn’t daft enough to turn up for a tour of the Mets stadium wearing it FFS.

Watched most of Juan Guy’s tours video and it just confirmed their ground to be a cheap and nasty experience. One to be avoided at all costs even if you’ve had all the inoculations.

The picture of him entering the theatre of screams above you can’t see the Celtic top underneath, so was he asked to do so before being granted entry ?

Yeah tbh it’s fair to say that makes up for Five Decades of sexual abuse of minors and the subsequent and ongoing coverups .
It’s time to apologise to them.

Most of those creepy old piggery staff guys were being nice to him hoping to get a piece of ass.
giphy.gif

In the video this is clearly how it appeared. However it was all over social media that he had done the stunt at Ibrox and I reckon the Bheasts were partly expecting a visit from him.

Exactly. They knew he was coming, plus you could see the filth collar under the Rangers top. No wonder they were super nice to him. Anyone who thinks the piggery is a better stadium than Ibrox has no taste and they're welcome to him.

Back