Guy who done the Ibrox tour in a celtic top has released his video

Yes mate got told earlier guy is spot on was invited paid and promised a sharp rise in his YouTube subscriptions was supposedly at CP earlier that day and got his top they all knew him and his top had a number and all official badges.

Also notice how he gives the Celtic tour more time and audio of the music walking out the tunnel and used an excuse not being allowed to film?

Anyone who has done the tour knows you can film ffs I’ve got about ten videos of myself walking down the tunnel and my dad also a sneaky run on the pitch.

A convenient PR stunt.

This is interesting. One to keep an eye on for sure.

Also, if Admin are going to merge threads and make it look like that is my topic header, can they at least spell Ibrox with a capital "I" and correct the grammar?

"Done the tour"?

"Did" for goodness sake. At least be a bit Protestant about things.

Popped up to get tickets for the Wrexham game and a bloke walked past me at the ticket office wearing a green skip hat with a shamrock on it. Green jacket too and you could just tell he was one of them.

Now, there's no call for anyone to be walking that way unless they're going to the T.O. which he clearly wasn't.

I had a small laugh at the outwardly pathetic attempts of someone going out their way to be like that and couldn't ever imagine doing the same myself. If I was ever near the Piggery for no reason at all, I'd be making sure I didn't draw attention to myself.

Anyway...

Then I saw this when I was leaving...

In case it's not obvious from the blurry photo, he's doing a piece to camera.

What exactly is it that's wrong with them?

what is right with them.....?

I did the tour the day after the rapid Vienna game last year, there was a big fat bheast female on it

Obsessed beyond belief ffs

Also, if Admin are going to merge threads and make it look like that is my topic header, can they at least spell Ibrox with a capital "I" and correct the grammar?

"Done the tour"?

A pet hate of mine on here mate threads being merged for title changed so it bears little relevance to the op. Quite a moronic practice really.

I guarantee without even watching it we’ll be portrayed as the big bad club who doesn’t welcome Celtic fans and they’ll be the club with open arms to anyone.

Load of shite.

Likewise

For some reason this reminds me of the stitch-up years ago where a green car with Celtic stickers was deliberately parked beside a Rangers boozer in Larkhall and to “balance” it out a blue car with a postage-stamp size union flag was parked in a run of the mill street in Coatbridge

The damage to both cars was compared and of course the one in Coatbridge was unscathed as it blended in without any fuss.A fuckin setup if ever there was one

Jesus - the Piggery is a disgusting looking place. Pretty much the only reasons he says that it "isn't even close" is how friendly the paedos are (and as said - you can see his Sellick top underneath ours) and that there is more on show. Well, we've been saying we need a proper museum.

Anyone who thinks the Chamber of Secrets is genuinely better than Ibrox needs their brain checked.

Had to laugh at the drone shots of parkhead. What a cheap and nasty construction it is.

Driving past the piggery the other night, my 9 year old says to me ( without any encouragement), " It looks nothing like Ibrox, it looks like someone has built it out of plastic and cardboard"

Was pissing myself.

From being able to see the Celtic rag under our top to the fact they would have been expecting him is the reason they were so nice to him.

In July there I took the other half and her kids to Glasgow for a weekend, her son isn't massively into football (watching anyway he loves playing for his boys club) but supports them because of his dad, so I took him to both stadiums just for a look around went to both receptions for a look around and despite mentioning to both that he was a Celtic fan was met rudely at the piggery and basically told he can't see nothing, yet at Ibrox when they were busy I was allowed to show him the marble staircase and Struth bust, etc

Would have been more interesting had he managed to do both in secret and had taken the mentally challenged top off before doing their ground.

Reactions: ao2
I've done their tour and it is genuinely far worse than Ibrox. There is very little to see. The tour guides are creepy fucks which this guy obviously bought into.

Driving past the piggery the other night, my 9 year old says to me ( without any encouragement), " It looks nothing like Ibrox, it looks like someone has built it out of plastic and cardboard"

Was pissing myself.

15yr ago i told my boy we were driving past the piggery on the right hand side of the bus, he stated, "why's it made out of scaffolding?"
Like you, the mini bus pissed themselves laughing.

YouTube or not, he should have been knocked back entry at our front door. We are not some YouTube thing to get some prick extra views

Why didn't he make a bigger issue of having to be taken in a side door when everyone else used the front one,he made no point of saying he didn't have that problem at Ibrox. He talks about discrimination, then why didn't he say anything about being discriminated and targeted by the tour guide because he was wearing a Rangers top and doing it infront of opposition fans when he was simply there to do their tour, he also failed to say this didn't happen at Ibrox wearing his celtc top.

He also talks of the media up here running story's about it when they shouldn't be, why is he any different to the media when he's making a video to see if he get's a reaction to how he's treated and then posting his findings on social media where thousands of people will see it and comment negatively towards Rangers, just like the media do here.

The shirts are strange, Rangers shirt has no number or name but the unwashed one has a number and name, he quite clearly has no Rangers shirt under his unwashed shirt, but when he goes to the dome of shame, his unwashed shirt is clearly visable under his Rangers top.

What also was all the smiling and applauding all about at the dome of shame and yet our tour was looked at as unwelcoming and our fans not very friendly. Yet he claims there is no bias when quite clearly there is. His video was also supposed to be about the hatred between the clubs and fans and to see for himself, yet his finding was that celtc had the best tour which was bizarre.

Why also at the end, he throws his Rangers top away which pissed me off, did he not do the same with his mankie top and then declare he was a Man U fan rather than just say he wasn't a Rangers fan, noted also he didn't play the music of simply the best or record anything the Rangers guide said, but was quite happy to do it at the swamp.

Ibrox pisses all over the dome of shame and has the best mainstand in British football and one of the best in the world, the interior and our main entrance is something to behold and can't be replicated anywhere in world football, but this tosser describes it as retro and our stadium as nice ffs and then creams his drawers over a cheaply built stadium where nothing historical remains and looks like something you built with meccano when you were a kid and it's an absolute eyesore, but all this guy thinks is it's great because it has a big capacity, Ibrox shits all over it.

Quite ironic a guy who supports Man U lavishes praise on them, when the same supporters were dancing for joy when their beloved ira blew up the same city his team comes from.

Whole lot of it looks staged and wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the taken in the side door was just to finalise how things would go and he just forgot to edit it out and made a joke about it to cover his tracks, strange that pictures show him going in the front door.

An absolute arsehole.

What a fking arsehole. Should have had his baws booted for that fked up voice alone ( sounded like a Korean AI trying to do a YouTube video). "And while I'm a trained martial artist" aye, okay pal.
Didn't watch more than 10 seconds of the mentally challenged puff piece.
C_U_N_t.

Also in his comments section, given the history of child abuse at that club, why do their supporters insist on using terms like " up the hoops" or "come on the bhoys" do they not see the irony in using stuff like that.

In the same comments section, have a look at this tools username and yes he's one of the mankies.

Jovial Nonce 2 hours ago

@Paul Grant same Paul, I know a few and to a man they are scum

Jovial Nonce 2 hours ago

Would never trust my kids with a rangers fan, dangerous animals.

Who the %^*& would use a username like that and even worse that his fellow celtc fans still reply to him, I would disown someone who used a name like that, absolute beasts.

See this shite also they spout about their fans and the bunnet saving their club, they had to send someone to bring him over here, he then had an hour to pay £5m or they were down the stank and closed. None of them raised £5m to save their club, McCann saved them and they raised money in a share issue after it to put towards rebuilding their stadium and McCann then laughed all the way to the bank with £40m in his hip and on his return the real guy that saved them was booed by thousands of them, probably the same ones that were blowing smoke up his arsecheeks.

Anyone else reckon that if any of us took the stadium tour at the piggery and we wore a rangers top without a camera the outcome might be different?

Seen part of his vid on twitter, it looks like a complete set up to me. All standing in line welcoming him in, what a pile of utter pish.

Also try doing it a sash and bowler hat next time ya fucking clown better still dress up as Angus Young, they’ll show you a special wee room where they take some of the boys club favourites.

Can't be arsed watching it but I'll be writing a strongly worded letter to the SLO questioning why he wasn't dragged through the streets of Govan shackled to the St Etienne bike.

"Done the tour"?

Hollicom

Probably a set up by mhanks, hoping he was refused the tour in order to cry racism.
Can imagine the BBC report, “A Chinese Celtic fan has been refused entry to Ibrox. The BBC have contacted the Chinese Embassy for comment but have not received a response.”

Have to laugh at the Meccano set seen as modern. They even had their temporary stilts in place on the main stand. Honestly the guys justification that the tour guide was the best in Britain made me laugh. He turned up to porkhead with his sellik top underneath his rangers top. Stevie wonder could have told you it was an obvious setup. Hollicom at work I'm sure if anyone can do a bit of digging

Their tour just looked a bit cringey, every single member of their staff wanting to shake your hand, over the top repeating of how welcome everyone is. Their "love us, love us, please, please, please love us" attitude summed up.

Can't argue with that. The bheasts on that video are going on about welcoming him as if it's a good thing, I'm glad we didn't pander to him and made him feel unwelcome. The cunt should've been papped right back out the door really.

That's him inside Parkhead
EJbMuwbWoAEqB5S.jpg
Why is he standing like that?!?! John Wayne!

Apologies if already posted but supposedly they found out he did the Ibrox tour in a yahoo top and that he was on his way to their midden to do the same in a Rangers top and were fully aware of who he was. All their faux niceness was a put on.

According to a poster on the previous page, the new long before that about the entire thing and he was made aware of their interest in setting something up too...

Apologies if already posted but supposedly they found out he did the Ibrox tour in a yahoo top and that he was on his way to their midden to do the same in a Rangers top and were fully aware of who he was. All their faux niceness was a put on.

I watched about 15 minutes of that and thought it was obvious that they knew (the irony).

Actually thought he was pretty complimentary about Ibrox.

The whole thing was obviously staged. As others have pointed out, he wanted a knock back from Ibrox so as to claim racism.
In his video he's standing in front of the piggery with his shitey top on, he must have either walked in there with it on, or came out the building with it on in order to do his snappy finger trick that Benny Hill would have be proud of.
Amateur productions by Mick mentally challenged.

This is it in a nut shell.
But even if we had been pre-warned I would have still ignored the lady's front bottom for being a fanny.

A bit of an unfair comparison imo.

Was a whole team of them at Celtic Park and it seemed very aware what he was doing, especially as he you he was hanging around outside Celtic Park in a Celtic shirt before. You can even see the Celtic top showing underneath the Rangers one.

At Ibrox it was literally one guy giving the tour and appeared less showy and less interaction with the people on the tour. No one abused him and he said the guide was sound. Celtic trying too hard as per usual, totally fake. If the club were chocolate, they’d eat themselves.

They’ve millions more in the bank so can afford to put on more of a ‘spectacle’, but give me the unique traditional ness of Ibrox every day of the week.

He was invited and paid to do this as I said there’s something about to break about them again and a certain PR firm are doing their thing.

The only thing they hoped was that he never got in to Ibrox.

Watch it again it’s as clear as day he is not impartial.

The Jungle Jims got prior info about who he was and what he was up to (probably Hollicomed by order ) and laid it on because of that, he really is a Wang Kerr.

Glad he didn't get a warm welcome.

Attention seeking bell-ends should be treated as such. Pure PR stunt.

Back