Héroes no necesitan disculparse

I felt for the wee man after that. He doesnt need to apologise his day will come against those bastards and when it does he will have a field day.

Hat-trick at Peadodome and of the month :p

I will be honest here and say that, although it would be great for him to score at the Stad De Gad, if we go on to lift 55 I couldn't care less if he never scores against them.
My brother gave me a wee snippet last night that their great Dixie Deans never scored against Rangers. I can't remember anyone saying what a failure he was.

Translated:- Heroes need not apologise

Would be good to get this on a banner for Alfredo. His reaction tonight made me feel dreadful for him.

We want him to feel the love and stay for 55. He needs to know that he doesn’t need to apologise to us ever.

What's your plans for the banner then?

I will be honest here and say that, although it would be great for him to score at the Stad De Gad, if we go on to lift 55 I couldn't care less if he never scores against them.
My brother gave me a wee snippet last night that their great Dixie Deans never scored against Rangers. I can't remember anyone saying what a failure he was.
I think Deans scored against us when we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox in January 1973. The ball did hit a Rangers player on the way so it may have been recorded as an own goal.

I think Deans scored against us when we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox in January 1973. The ball did hit a Rangers player on the way so it may have been recorded as an own goal.
Hit Dave Smith I think, not sure who the goal was awarded to though

It was a shot that McCloy had covered, but for the ball to hit Dave Smith, and deflect out of the Goalie's reach...A Dave Smith own Goal, as all reports confirmed...Only Celtic wiki credit Deans with the goal!

Joe McBride was another who scored an incredible 89 Goals in 94 games, but never scored against us.

I thought he was off it on Sunday and made a few wrong decisions.

But if you think about it, the guy most likely to miss is your main striker. In addition he was up against a haunted goal keeper.

When you count the games Alfie’s got us going or won the game for us then he clearly has nothing to apologise for.

I like the idea. He’ll know from the crowd singing his name that everyone’s with him but it would still be a nice gesture. Not sure everyone would agree though, I know there’s a few who just can’t back him any longer after Sunday.

Translated:- Heroes need not apologise

Would be good to get this on a banner for Alfredo. His reaction tonight made me feel dreadful for him.

We want him to feel the love and stay for 55. He needs to know that he doesn’t need to apologise to us ever.

Normally I'd agree with this sentiment as I thought he deserved it, but the guy behind me in GR3 last night said he was a lazy wee dick, so now I'm not so sure.

The Rangers Football Companion credits it as a Smith O.G. Youtube footage shows the shot is clearly going wide when it hits big Davie’s leg to wrongfoot Peter McCloy.

If you used commonly spoken South American Spanish that they use in Colombia hed absolutely love it.
If you put:
Te queremos weon. He'd be over the moon. That vocabulary is used a lot over here.
If you want to do something let me know and ill help you.

I put that into Google and its

We love you weon

If you used commonly spoken South American Spanish that they use in Colombia hed absolutely love it.
If you put:
Te queremos weon. He'd be over the moon. That vocabulary is used a lot over here.

Nice one mate. This would be fantastic I think

He's a special player who we should enjoy while we have the pleasure of him playing with us.
He's got absolutely nothing to apologise for and if anything we have more than a few numpties within our own support that should apologise to him.

I like the sentiment, but as a Spanish speaker, proverbs/colloquial phrases don’t always translate as you wish them to.

In my opinion, you’d be best to look for a simple message, not translating one from English to Spanish.
Just got a translation from my Colombian co-worker. "Los heroes no necesitan disculparse"

If you put:
Care to tell us what it means, my crystal ball’s in the garage mate?

Back