Héroes no necesitan disculparse

Normally I'd agree with this sentiment as I thought he deserved it, but the guy behind me in GR3 last night said he was a lazy wee dick, so now I'm not so sure.
He's a lot of things, lazy is not one of them. The guy in GR3 is a dick and knows nothing about football.

Normally I'd agree with this sentiment as I thought he deserved it, but the guy behind me in GR3 last night said he was a lazy wee dick, so now I'm not so sure.

the guy obviously has no clue about football

Morelos conserves energy, he doesn't go chasing down EVERY single loose ball, he picks and chooses hence allowing him to last the game otherwise he would be done after 65 minutes

I like the sentiment, but as a Spanish speaker, proverbs/colloquial phrases don’t always translate as you wish them to.

In my opinion, you’d be best to look for a simple message, not translating one from English to Spanish.
As a semi-Spanish speaker I think it’s fine, I understood it straight away. Would be happy to help from a distance if I can.

Hablo inglés y español. Actualmente estudio el español. However, I only speak Castilian and not Latin American Spanish. There are some differences.

What does your suggestion translate as?

I think the most important thing is letting him know that he has nothing to apologise for, ever. Basically a response from us to his apology last night.
A direct translation would mean, te amamos = Alfie we love you. But over here they use more te queremos = we want you. It might not make sense in English but it makes perfect sense to a Spanish speaker.
To a Spanish Speaker it means: Te queremos = We adore you, we think the world of you. Along those lines.
For what you want to say you could say:. No hay que discupalrse, Los heroes no pidan dsiculpas

Any more Qs just ask mate. Estoy para ayudar.

A direct translation would mean, te amamos = Alfie we love you. But over here they use more te queremos = we want you. It might not make sense in English but it makes perfect sense to a Spanish speaker.
To a Spanish Speaker it means: Te queremos = We adore you, we think the world of you. Along those lines.
For what you want to say you could say:. No hay que discupalrse, Los heroes no pidan dsiculpas

Spot on again, @chilebear. I very rarely hear people use “te amo” and only really hear “te quiero”. Every night before bed from my kids, for example,

I think Brother Crocketts suggestion would suit the message better bud. A message saying simply “we love you” is fine but he knows that.

BC’s suggestion stays on point with the idea of letting him know that apologies are not necessary, he has nothing to be sorry for and that his effort and commitment is loved, regardless of the result.

"Los heroes no necesitan disculparse"

Can we get this done then , feel like this is the 5th time we’ve had an idea like this , would be good to actually get some movement behind it

Anybody know the costing or know anyone within the UB ?

I like the idea. He’ll know from the crowd singing his name that everyone’s with him but it would still be a nice gesture. Not sure everyone would agree though, I know there’s a few who just can’t back him any longer after Sunday.

Surely not? Everyone I know loves him, thankfully.

Surely not? Everyone I know loves him, thankfully.

Well I don’t want to drop the guys moniker but suffice to say one poster literally said he didn’t think he could back Morelos any longer after Sunday. But that poster has been sniping away at him for a long time, I can only assume he’s been frustrated by the lack of sniping opportunities this season due to Morelos’s blistering form and so Sunday was his chance to pounce.

Well I don’t want to drop the guys moniker but suffice to say one poster literally said he didn’t think he could back Morelos any longer after Sunday. But that poster has been sniping away at him for a long time, I can only assume he’s been frustrated by the lack of sniping opportunities this season due to Morelos’s blistering form and so Sunday was his chance to pounce.

FFS, If you want to snitch then just snitch.

Don't make us all have to revisit that clusterfuck thread from Sunday, just so you can make your point.

I think I can guess who.

I think Brother Crocketts suggestion would suit the message better bud. A message saying simply “we love you” is fine but he knows that.

BC’s suggestion stays on point with the idea of letting him know that apologies are not necessary, he has nothing to be sorry for and that his effort and commitment is loved, regardless of the result.
I'm trying to learn Spanish on the Doulingo app but the tenses are doing my head in . I'm ok with me . With things mostly ending in o. If anyone fancies learning a language the Duolingo apps not a bad place to start . Would love to see a banner or whatever to let not only Morelos see but Latin America what we feel about players that play for our club and that we take too .Could possibly help with future signings maybe. Who knows ?

Translated:- Heroes need not apologise

Would be good to get this on a banner for Alfredo. His reaction tonight made me feel dreadful for him.

We want him to feel the love and stay for 55. He needs to know that he doesn’t need to apologise to us ever.
Aye, but thing us you come on this after the game last weekend and people basically saying he’s sh1te. Unbelievable.
The fact of the matter is that we need him to ‘stay happy’ at rangers to keep scoring for the rest of the season to hopefully help us win, but also to maximise his value when he’s sold in summer.

Back