H&H daily update.

The first time I've heard David really espouse the "conspiracy theory" that leads to the doors of a certain Cabinet Minister and a certain club who also play in Glasgow.

It was a brilliant update.

It's scary though, David's mates from The Trust see him as an eloquent loose cannon, whilst I see him as a reasoned voice!

That’s not true. They don’t think I’m eloquent:)

Personally, I think they would do better to do away with the "colourful" language on the podcast.

I don’t know if this is a joke or not but I do agree. As much as I’m no prude, I’d like to be able to put shows like the Daily Update and Post Match on in the car but I usually have at least one of my kids when I go anywhere. I think Adam’s Tactics show is the only one I’d feel safe putting on with the kids in the car. So I’m relegated to listening on headphones like some chump!!

With all that being said, today’s language was completely justified. I’m raging too and David today summed up how most of us are feeling.

Fantastic today, captured how we are all feeling. While also laying out the details of the situation I a clear and concise manner. Thanks David, Hoggy and Andy.

Keep your powder dry Bears this has a long way to run.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is a joke or not but I do agree. As much as I’m no prude, I’d like to be able to put shows like the Daily Update and Post Match on in the car but I usually have at least one of my kids when I go anywhere. I think Adam’s Tactics show is the only one I’d feel safe putting on with the kids in the car. So I’m relegated to listening on headphones like some chump!!

With all that being said, today’s language was completely justified. I’m raging too and David today summed up how most of us are feeling.
No joke. I'm certainly no prude, but I think it would benefit greatly if they were able to discuss all things Rangers in a family suitable way.

*Yes, I'm a Rangers da.

Excellent update today, gents.

As Hoggy stated, "cool heads must prevail" - revenge is a dish best served cold - but when/if the oppertunity arises for us to go after these fuckers then we should take this as far as we can. Let's see how much they enjoy the shoe being on the other foot.

No joke. I'm certainly no prude, but I think it would benefit greatly if they were able to discuss all things Rangers in a family suitable way.

*Yes, I'm a Rangers da.

We have thought about it in the past but it would require people to not be who they are. I’m not for self-censorship as once people get in that mindset you don’t get true opinions. Plus, sometimes, it’s apt. With that, we consciously made the decision that it wasn’t for kids and that adult themes and language would be used.

I understand this won’t suit everybody and may cost us some listeners but I think it’s for the best.

Expected

With no normal Thursday flagship this week I wonder if it is too late for todays paid update to be out on Youtube for free.

Although that does a slight disservice (?) for those that pay for the update... although personally I wouldn't complain
As a £7.99 CEO I’ll check :cool::)

I've subscribed today but I can't find the patreon app on the play store. I've also copied the link from the email and put it into acast which brings me toa private page saying no episodes available.
Edit. I've worked it out now. David is rightly raging. Who isn't?

Last edited:
It's the fact our voice is never heard across the MSM in Scotland, especially in regards to news like this. The media will take their usual condescending narrative and run with it. %^*& them. This is just one of many reasons that make H&H great. It astounds me more bears aren't tuned in.

At entry level £1.99 I genuinely don’t get why more aren’t involved

Today was excellent, these guys are the go to guys on all things Rangers, %^*& the MSM and get signed up if not already done
Maybe not everyone can afford it

Expected

With no normal Thursday flagship this week I wonder if it is too late for todays paid update to be out on Youtube for free.

Although that does a slight disservice (?) for those that pay for the update... although personally I wouldn't complain
As a paying subscriber I agree that the show today should be put out there free as a one off, it captures my mood perfectly, it could get more bears on board too.

A long time subscriber and very much fan boy of the show, as the boys know

Great podders but a special mention to Hoggy for me. At a time when we needed calmness and information he laid it all out clearly and importantly what to remember

What we need at times like this is that leadership and output

Well done lads

Ive not listened yet but I am looking forward to hearing I can imagine david swearing a few times blood up , and Hoggy & Andy breaking it down in a calm way but still with an undercurrent of rage .

Anyone moaning they can’t listen , pay £1.99 a month ffs it’s the price of a half pint of staropramen or 6 pence a day , and the content is fantastic .

Will look to sign up this week, however, in the meantime, anyone care to summarise both David's opening and closing remarks which appear to have hit the spot?

As a paying subscriber I agree that the show today should be put out there free as a one off, it captures my mood perfectly, it could get more bears on board too.
Yeah, Im on there too and would not mind todays update being free.

Especially hoggy's breakdown of figures

1) Davids anger hit the spot regarding the mood.

2) Hoggy breaking down the figures like he was explaining it to a child (me) was fantastic.

3)Andy is just Andy, explains everything with absolute ease.

That was needed today.

1) Exactly. Although Im sure more swear words were bursting to come out.

2) Agreed. I needed that too.

3) Done well. Almost forgot he had a kid :)

Back