H & H disappeared off Patreon?

BlueFlagHigh

Hi don’t know if I can ask on here but has anyone else noticed when you go into the Patreon app , heart n hand has disappeared ? I’m a long time subscriber and it’s always been on there . Checked my subs and it’s come out today as normal .

Any help appreciated

Is this the first time you've had an issue?

The Patreon site is forever having issues I find, altough the last few weeks have been all good, touch wood.

Is this the first time you've had an issue?

The Patreon site is forever having issues I find, altough the last few weeks have been all good, touch wood.
First time mate I normally just go into the app and H&H is the only one I have on it .

Strangely it says 1 membership , but when I click on H & H it says “ become a patron “ - I already am a patron . So annoying

First time mate I normally just go into the app and H&H is the only one I have on it .

Strangely it says 1 membership , but when I click on H & H it says “ become a patron “ - I already am a patron . So annoying

Have you logged out and back in? First thing I normally try, see if that fixes any issues. Other than that I'm out of ideas :D

I avoid using the Patreon app and use the RSS link into my podcasts app.

Only downside is I’m missing the community banter.
I think it’s the APP. I can log in using the normal link . The app seems to have chucked it .

Thanks for all replies .

Hi don’t know if I can ask on here but has anyone else noticed when you go into the Patreon app , heart n hand has disappeared ? I’m a long time subscriber and it’s always been on there . Checked my subs and it’s come out today as normal .

Any help appreciated
Have you tried searching for it?

I find I have to log in to the site quite often, especially so when I use a different device to access the site.

Payment issue maybe?

Although i can never remember when it ia scheduled to come out bank

I only ever use it on my iphone. In last month it’s quite annoying as I am always finding myself logged out. When I log back in all the downloads are gone.

I loved listening to the when Walter returned series but had fallen behind in them so had quite a few downloaded. They are always gone when you log back in and I don’t find an easy way of finding them on the phone app . Am I missing something ?

I only ever use it on my iphone. In last month it’s quite annoying as I am always finding myself logged out. When I log back in all the downloads are gone.

I loved listening to the when Walter returned series but had fallen behind in them so had quite a few downloaded. They are always gone when you log back in and I don’t find an easy way of finding them on the phone app . Am I missing something ?

Are you using Patreon app or your RSS feed?

I've had issues with patreon in the past, I found the support website to be pretty slow in getting back to me, I think it took them a week in the end. If you have a twitter account you'd be better DMing their support account there as that gets a quicker response. Hope this helps

This happens to me every few months as well. It drove me crazy. Then I went with the old IT helpline line of "have you tried switching it off and back on again". I have found that this is the easiest fix. It seems to reset the Patreon app and the log in data.

Losing H & H during the latest "Timplosion" doesn't bear thinking about!

I avoid using the Patreon app and use the RSS link into my podcasts app.

Only downside is I’m missing the community banter.
Have you tried the discord service, I got a link to join it, set up by Colin and Jack. Good laugh in there, all sorts of different chat groups, everything from match day threads to RBR chat I’m sure if you didn’t get the link it would be fairly easy for you to get in touch with them, I’m sure they’d sort you out bud.

Had issues with mine today - stemmed from my card expiring but always a faff with Patreon. Just ended taking out an annual sub so only have to deal with this once a year!

Without reading all the messages I had this too. Turned out when I logged into the Patreon App via Apple Pay with the password saved on my phone it did not recognise my subscription. However when I logged in again with my email and same password it worked a treat. Panic over, daily update singing in my ears :)

Just to check, does everyone pay their membership in dollars? Its not a big issue as its only a few quid a month but then my bank charge a conversion fee which does annoy me. Dont know if I maybe clicked the wrong thing when I signed up a few years back.

Just to check, does everyone pay their membership in dollars? Its not a big issue as its only a few quid a month but then my bank charge a conversion fee which does annoy me. Dont know if I maybe clicked the wrong thing when I signed up a few years back.
I do

I pay in dollars but have no idea if I'm charged for it or not, I'm financially illiterate

No mate you can pay in pounds.

Just been on patreon, last pod update was 6.59am the greatest ever Rangers players, when I click onto the H&H logo above it takes me to the H&H page and the daily update and latest pod re club1872 is on it, so not sure if there’s an issue on the Patreon side!!

I've had the DU, Club1872 pod and now Tactics Talk all come through ok on mine today.
I’ve not had any of those today, only the 50 Greatest this morning, weird.

I wonder if they have been wrongly tagged?

Just been on patreon, last pod update was 6.59am the greatest ever Rangers players, when I click onto the H&H logo above it takes me to the H&H page and the daily update and latest pod re club1872 is on it, so not sure if there’s an issue on the Patreon side!!
Yep, just checked that method, works for me.

I’ve not had any of those today, only the 50 Greatest this morning, weird.

I wonder if they have been wrongly tagged?

I got the 50 Greatest as well mate, forgot about that one.

But this is weird. I got the notification for each, downloaded them to my device, but now when I go to my Patreon feed they're not there.

I got the 50 Greatest as well mate, forgot about that one.

But this is weird. I got the notification for each, downloaded them to my device, but now when I go to my Patreon feed they're not there.
Try clicking on the H&H logo bud

Back