H & H disappeared off Patreon?

I listened to the latest episode today and laughed as the host took 2 minutes out to promote a nasal hair trimmer. It did make me laugh. QVC presenters should watch their backs.

Just to check, does everyone pay their membership in dollars? Its not a big issue as its only a few quid a month but then my bank charge a conversion fee which does annoy me. Dont know if I maybe clicked the wrong thing when I signed up a few years back.
Pay by paypal mate - far easier.

Occasionally , like today, the pods don't appear on the app when I know they are out. I'm using Android.

I just click on the link on the email notification, and then the app miraculously finds the pod. Strange.

Does this with me each 1st of the month when I contacted patreon support they just said that’s what happens abd it should be sorted by now which it was as it took 16 days for them to respond lol . I can get round it by logging on through the browser rather than the app.

Had the same problem today, never had it before, I logged out and in and nothing (payment was fine and I got the mails confirming the new drops). Just messed about with the phone and it seemed to correct itself. Weird but at least I got it working.

Patreon is murder . Once again I’m on the app only to find that the last week doesn’t exist , most recent pod available was 23 November ffs . Doing my head in

Have you tried the discord service, I got a link to join it, set up by Colin and Jack. Good laugh in there, all sorts of different chat groups, everything from match day threads to RBR chat I’m sure if you didn’t get the link it would be fairly easy for you to get in touch with them, I’m sure they’d sort you out bud.
Got a link to the discord?

Discord has nothing to do with me:cool: I just answered a post about someone missing the community page on Patreon, the bigger boys run it not me:)

I’ve got a separate issue. I’ve been trying for months to upgrade my membership, but each time I try it says there is a problem and I cannot upgrade. Do I need to unsubscribe and then resub with upgraded tier? (Hope that made sense)

I’ve got a separate issue. I’ve been trying for months to upgrade my membership, but each time I try it says there is a problem and I cannot upgrade. Do I need to unsubscribe and then resub with upgraded tier? (Hope that made sense)

That’s probably the best way mate.

What annoys me with Patreon is if your payment method fails or whatever, when you sort out it out you need to delete H&H RSS feed from your podcast app and re-add it, otherwise you don't get any new episodes. Problem is this loses all your played/archived status etc.

Have you tried the discord service, I got a link to join it, set up by Colin and Jack. Good laugh in there, all sorts of different chat groups, everything from match day threads to RBR chat I’m sure if you didn’t get the link it would be fairly easy for you to get in touch with them, I’m sure they’d sort you out bud.
Need to be a Chief Exec mind

Hi don’t know if I can ask on here but has anyone else noticed when you go into the Patreon app , heart n hand has disappeared ? I’m a long time subscriber and it’s always been on there . Checked my subs and it’s come out today as normal .

Any help appreciated
Just listen to the daily update 10 minutes ago.

Can you play heart and hand through Spotify? I know the free one is there but can you put the RSS feed into the Spotify app, I can’t find out where to do it.

Back