H & H podcast

Im on the subscription site and its been on for a while and just checked iphone podcast app and its available there as well :) assuming you mean the extra podcast

The hearts preview one? You got a link for it?

Here you go , as requested

pork_links_1024x1024.jpg

Used to download the free ones for the car off the playback media site.... it's changed though and you can only listen.

Means I have to use the pod app thingy or Patreon and that's a pain.

What's the Hampden roar Mr Edgar?

Im tight with my data while out of my WiFi comfort zone.

Used to download the free ones for the car off the playback media site.... it's changed though and you can only listen.

Use podcast addict

Is MD speaking from protective custody? He uses a number of aliases & now voice modulation :rolleyes:
Gub was right about Acccies fans. Academical excepted.
Beaton isn't morally capable of refereeing RFC.
Different feel to the podcast; get Suck back ASAP

Playback’s site is not under my control I’m afraid.

Subscribe to the pod on Patreon and it's well worth it, great job David et al. I would say though that the audio could do with a clean up - you can remove that mic hiss with equaliser software for instance. If you're taking the pods to a wider audience it might be worth having someone with mixing experience giving them a quick once-over before posting. Makes a world of difference.

Last edited:
Subscribe to the pod on Patreon and it's well worth it, great job David et al. I would say though that the audio could do with a clean up - you can remove that mic hiss with equaliser software for instance. If you're taking the pods to a wider audience it might be worth having someone with mixing experience giving them a quick once-over before posting. Makes a world of difference.

I think the audio is generally good quality tbh, more just when Mark is on. But we’ll get him right too, we get everybody right in time!

Thank you for subscribing by the way, it’s very much appreciated.

While there was some hiss today, it was much better than the last time Mark was on. Mext time will be better again. We learn each time.

Just tell him he doesn't always have to speak to you from his sex dungeon with his nipple clamps on.

Or is that part of the agreement?

Any Rangers fan that doesn’t pay £2 a month for the Patreon is off their fucking nut.

It’s worth it for the daily news updates alone.

With the correct momentum we need all fans using this as their news medium and kill off things like the record.

To quote David the dream for a Rangers fan needing Rangers content is:

News - Rangers.co.uk and Rangers TV
News / Speculation and opinion - Heart in Hand
Discussion - Follow Follow and Social media.

There is no need to use and line the pockets of the established dying press.

I thought it was an entertaining pod and enjoyed wankgate at the end.
Mark needs an upgraded mike.
Predictions, I hope you are right with your 2-1's but I go for a 1-1, hope you are right.
Think if we win and Aberdeen win, we beat St.Johnstone and go just 3 behind, at least pressuring Timmy.

While there was some hiss today, it was much better than the last time Mark was on. Mext time will be better again. We learn each time.

At least you couldn’t hear the heavy breathing :D

I thought the subscription would get stale pretty quickly but fair play to the lads the content is interesting and diverse, specifically the tactical analysis.

Last edited:
Its a fucking bargin £2 a month, takes me an hour each way to work and back and its all i listen to in car these days.
Get signed up bears.

I've got podcast addict now and download from there used to use the time in app though it was fairly straight forward.

My youngest son is 16 and he gets the scoreline predictions and team line ups correct more often than all the pundits. :)

He reckons he should be invited on to give you his 'more accurate' Rangers footballing insights.

Must admit, he knows more than I do. Damn you FIFA, PES and football manager. It's embarrassing constantly being shown up by a bin lid.

I think the audio is generally good quality tbh, more just when Mark is on. But we’ll get him right too, we get everybody right in time!

Thank you for subscribing by the way, it’s very much appreciated.
Get Mark a Yeti, 140 euros or so, and take it off his appearance fee. :D

Seriously good mic. btw. and it’s blue.

yeti-header-yetisilver-mobile@2x.png

My youngest son is 16 and he gets the scoreline predictions and team line ups correct more often than all the pundits. :)

He reckons he should be invited on to give you his 'more accurate' Rangers footballing insights.

Must admit, he knows more than I do. Damn you FIFA, PES and football manager. It's embarrassing constantly being shown up by a bin lid.

I’m a 40yo man, I am not ‘inviting’ 16yo’s anywhere.

if he is that good %^*& the podcast, take him to the bookies.

I was driving home from work as the Ross County player was discussed. The window was down in my car at the time. I was at a red light. People were walking past to hear me listening to two grown men talk about a man pleasuring himself. Few odd looks. Was worth it.:D

Back