H&H post match

Fucks sake @David Edgar , you’re setting me off here !! B-D

Sometimes you forget it has been longer than 10 years, although we had success in the early 2000’s there were warnings about Murray’s financial recklessness that ultimately left our club vulnerable to what happened in 2012.

Savour this moment Bears, it is a truly remarkable turnaround for our club.

Last edited:
Wow tears of joy and sadness listening to david there and im sure we all have people that are no longer here to witness this unbelievable day and feeling. Truly WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Been a fan for over 40 odd years.This to me is up there with 87 and may even surpass it.
Feeling very emotional tonight.TY Rangers.
I love you with all my heart.

Thanks to all the H&H team. You’ve helped get us through some really shitty times. Keep up the great work.
@David Edgar ... you’re an absolute swine sir. I’ve not shed a tear today (to my surprise) until you mentioned folk looking at bricks. I’ve still to have my sneaky half at my dad’s for ne’er day ..... now raising a glass and shedding many tears. We’re back where we belong .

Perfectly put across what many many thousands of us are feeling today.
For me and Mrs Amo - to absent friends most definitely . We most certainly are the people xx

Very emotional. Summed up how I am feeling far more eloquently than I ever could. On a personal note, while I hope those that are drinking have a great time, but I don't drink either, but enjoying this as much as anyone.

Thanks David you sum up perfectly how I and no doubt many more feel tonight about our fabulous club

I type this with tears blinding me, magical summation of what this means to all of us. Glasgow Rangers, that’s who we are !!

Apologies if this 'aint allowed, but I wanted to draw attention to DE's postmatch pod today. A truly eloquent and heartfelt reflection on what we have achieved. Well said David, you summed up beautifully what many of us are thinking.

WATP!
Still welling up david summed it up perfectly for all of us!

Back