Haaland

tonforty

Man utd should have paid whatever they were asking. Could be a long time till they have the chance to sign such a player again.

ChirryRFC

Official Ticketer
4 shots on goal and scored all 4, only made 13 passes all game. Just a clinical striker

I think he will be earmarked to replace lewandowski, would rather see him in EPL though

BlueKop

Haaland is one of, if not the best in world right now in my opinion, strong, fast, absolute magician when striking the ball.

He'll only get better too, reckon he will eventually land at Liverpool or Man City in next year or so.

Borna Bear

Official Ticketer
Haaland is one of, if not the best in world right now in my opinion, strong, fast, absolute magician when striking the ball.

He'll only get better too, reckon he will eventually land at Liverpool or Man City in next year or so.
His speed is frightening

steve1873

Unless he has a buyout clause it's going to take an utterly mental amount of money to even tempt BVB to sell. What we talking, start bidding at €150m?

Recoba

Official Ticketer
What's his record like in tougher European games or against Bayern?
He has many more European goals than Messi or Ronaldo had at the same stage of their careers.

Obviously not as good as those 2 players but he is a freakish goal machine.

jtc

Yes, I think he is a leeds fan, or said he would like to win the league with Leeds
I’m sure talk sport were mentioning a few months back that he tweeted’ marching on together’
If either of these teams got him it would be no surprise to me.City obviously look the more likely

Sebo23

Unless he has a buyout clause it's going to take an utterly mental amount of money to even tempt BVB to sell. What we talking, start bidding at €150m?

He supposedly has a buyout clause of around £65M that becomes active in the summer of 2022. The Dortmund C.E.O denied such a clause exists for next summer, but he didn't deny that it existed for 2022.

Empire

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure talk sport were mentioning a few months back that he tweeted’ marching on together’
If either of these teams got him it would be no surprise to me.City obviously look the more likely

He wanted Stuart Dallas shirt after the NI v Norway game recently and said Marching On Together to him.

Wazza

Leeds tried to get him before he went to Salzburg. Yet again that showed just how good a scouting system Red Bull have, rarely are they applauded for it because of their owners etc but Jesus they ain’t half taken the piss this last decade on that front. If Rangnick was employed by Ajax or Dortmund he would be heralded as a Football messiah.

FDH21

Watched him play a couple of times for Salzburg in the CL. Was a class apart in his movement even then. Particularly against Genk.

change consent