Haaland

It was the second leg in Paris where him and Sancho fell short. Their next step is beating a top side over 2 legs and doing well against Bayern in Munich.

It defies every law in the book how insanely good this kid is. It’s really exciting to see how he’ll progress as he gets older.

Hope he doesn’t do the usual and sign for Bayern Munich. Would like to see him in EPL, hopefully teaming up with Timo Werner

An absolute freak of nature. He’s been the size and build he is now since he was 17/18. Still has the skill and talent to build on the natural gifts. The natural successor to Lewandowski as the number 1 striker in football.

Possibly, that would open up PSG and Barcelona as another 2 looking for a goal scorer next season.
If he keeps up his scoring rate I can't see him being at Dortmund next season, although that normally means he'll be at Bayern.
Barcelona are heavily in debt and been ordered by La Liga to slash their wage bill by £150m. They wouldn’t be able to afford him.

Incredible player, his acceleration from a standing start is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to following his career.

Man utd should have paid whatever they were asking. Could be a long time till they have the chance to sign such a player again.

4 shots on goal and scored all 4, only made 13 passes all game. Just a clinical striker

I think he will be earmarked to replace lewandowski, would rather see him in EPL though

Haaland is one of, if not the best in world right now in my opinion, strong, fast, absolute magician when striking the ball.

He'll only get better too, reckon he will eventually land at Liverpool or Man City in next year or so.

Haaland is one of, if not the best in world right now in my opinion, strong, fast, absolute magician when striking the ball.

He'll only get better too, reckon he will eventually land at Liverpool or Man City in next year or so.
His speed is frightening

Back