Haaland

Unless he has a buyout clause it's going to take an utterly mental amount of money to even tempt BVB to sell. What we talking, start bidding at €150m?

Barcelona are heavily in debt and been ordered by La Liga to slash their wage bill by £150m. They wouldn’t be able to afford him.

Makes it even more incredible they didn't let Messi go in the summer

What's his record like in tougher European games or against Bayern?
He has many more European goals than Messi or Ronaldo had at the same stage of their careers.

Obviously not as good as those 2 players but he is a freakish goal machine.

Yes, I think he is a leeds fan, or said he would like to win the league with Leeds
I’m sure talk sport were mentioning a few months back that he tweeted’ marching on together’
If either of these teams got him it would be no surprise to me.City obviously look the more likely

Unless he has a buyout clause it's going to take an utterly mental amount of money to even tempt BVB to sell. What we talking, start bidding at €150m?

He supposedly has a buyout clause of around £65M that becomes active in the summer of 2022. The Dortmund C.E.O denied such a clause exists for next summer, but he didn't deny that it existed for 2022.

I’m sure talk sport were mentioning a few months back that he tweeted’ marching on together’
If either of these teams got him it would be no surprise to me.City obviously look the more likely

He wanted Stuart Dallas shirt after the NI v Norway game recently and said Marching On Together to him.

Leeds tried to get him before he went to Salzburg. Yet again that showed just how good a scouting system Red Bull have, rarely are they applauded for it because of their owners etc but Jesus they ain’t half taken the piss this last decade on that front. If Rangnick was employed by Ajax or Dortmund he would be heralded as a Football messiah.

Watched him play a couple of times for Salzburg in the CL. Was a class apart in his movement even then. Particularly against Genk.

Back