Had a right good chuckle at this

Gazrfc

B-)

“Rashford when he hears there’s 61000 Hungary supporters in a stadium”

C2210962-218-B-41-C9-8-D14-89-D8-ECC67-A26.png

I read a great summary on how he doesn't read/write his own tweets and is the product of excellent sports marketing. His team won loads of advertising/marketing awards for their work on his profile.
That would be really sad. But unsurprising

Reactions: TQ3
I read a great summary on how he doesn't read/write his own tweets and is the product of excellent sports marketing. His team won loads of advertising/marketing awards for their work on his profile.
'Man of the year' though in the commentators eyes he gleefully said when he came on as a sub Sunday there.

Aye , what a thigh slapper that was , Merry Mac's fun page in the Sunday Post must be right up your street , do you also provide jokes for the Christmas Cracker industry ?
Good morning to you also, enjoy your miserable day

Wasn't that funny but can't believe folk didn't "get it". Surely not the first time someone has done a Hungry/Hungary joke in your lives :))

Wasn't that funny but can't believe folk didn't "get it". Surely not the first time someone has done a Hungry/Hungary joke in your lives :))
A random black guy (who I didn't recognise)
Standing in front of a box of pampers, cereal and power aid, and bags of rubbish (turns out he happens to be an England player)

Hungary happens to be a country.
Which is great, but your man posts a thread with only the words, "I had a good chuckle at this".

I'm still struggling to see how anyone would automatically link it to Hungary and not for example, African babies. Or families with no income through Covid.

Life must be a laugh a minute if every time you see food your first thought is people in Hungary, and you burst out laughing?

A random black guy (who I didn't recognise)
Standing in front of a box of pampers, cereal and power aid, and bags of rubbish (turns out he happens to be an England player)

Hungary happens to be a country.
Which is great, but your man posts a thread with only the words, "I had a good chuckle at this".

I'm still struggling to see how anyone would automatically link it to Hungary and not for example, African babies. Or families with no income through Covid.

Life must be a laugh a minute if every time you see food your first thought is people in Hungary, and you burst out laughing?
Jeezo mate, having a bad morning? :)) I said in the quoted post it wasn't funny, just that obviously it was a standard Hungry / Hungary joke. How covid found its way on here is beyond me. Way too heavy for a Thursday morning I'm out

Jeezo mate, having a bad morning? :)) I said in the quoted post it wasn't funny, just that obviously it was a standard Hungry / Hungary joke. How covid found its way on here is beyond me. Way too heavy for a Thursday morning I'm out
As standard as "my obvious joke" above. See the photo?
I can't believe no one's liked or laughed at it to be honest.

'Man of the year' though in the commentators eyes he gleefully said when he came on as a sub Sunday there.
He has a great PR team. I wish they'd leave literacy alone as it hasn't been a great campaign so far. They did a much better job for him with school meals. That was world class piggybacking/marketing.

Back