Had the misfortune to listen to BBC Scotland yesterday..

Truckerman

Was up in Dundee yesterday and had to listen to Open All Mikes to get updates on our match....It is a truly awful and amateurish programme,it is littered with howls, groans, girly squeals and bad jokes at one time I thought Spence had constipation (how this kunt gets a job is beyond me)...Then I listened to the rugby commentary,it was amateurish,it was like listening to schoolboys.....BBC Scotland is a stain on a once great institution in world media.

Was stuck at work and in the same boat of having that as the only option for updates. Grown men that can barley string a coherent sentence together shouting over the top of each other, titillation and self indulgent clap trap instead of informative and insight. The production value of some spotty teens armature podcast jobs for the boys funded by the public, it is a blight on what was once a great institution.

Open all mikes is an absolute embarrassment of a program. You get the feeling Radio Scotland is run by a group all slapping each other on the back and telling each other they are brilliant.

Surely there must be someone with a modicum of awareness who can listen to the output and think it's god damn awful and raise a challenge internally?

Spence is a cúnt.

As for the rest, well they are a shower of cúnts.

BBCCFC are an institution of cúntishness!

Spence was sacked, the BBC had to apologise on his behalf.

He was however backed by the poet infested Nuj and the mentally challenged drum.

Cúnts protecting a ginger cúnt.

I didn't hear either but cant believe for one second the rugby was a s bad as 'open all mikes'.

Its like a hybrid of Inbetweeners, The Young Ones, and Mr Tumble.....but less appealing.

Back