Hagi and the Castore Kit launch?

LaidbackLaudrup

With the club so far not announcing what apparently is a done deal for Hagi could they be waiting to launch the kit at the same time and have him modelling the new home?
I hope so as this would mean we are going to see the top soon.

We won't see the kit launch until late July I reckon. Castore wouldn't commit to a date but said it would tie in with the start of the season.

Rangers will probably do launches like kit and players when it suited them and not to give exclusives to the MSM so will likely be 7am on a Sunday

Just because the kit isn't launched till July doesn't mean we can't build some huge momentum for it by having Hagi announced wearing it. Maybe have large parts of it in shadow to build the anticipation nicely!

Hopefully when the kit is launched we get a full run down of the quality of fabrics used, 10-15min video of it would suffice,,,,

Meanwhile over at poet towers: Here yer template... oops sorry, didn't mean to send you aberdeens kit, they're all so similar!:))

I don’t think the kit launch is until July and Jordan Campbell on Twitter was saying the hagi announcement could be today.
i thought the release of the kit design was quite soon, and they are hoping for release of kits for purchase to be around july, but weren't going to say for sure in case there is some kind of set back due to the virus. im probably wrong but that's how i took it from one of tom beahon's interviews.

id imagine if that was true they'd be able to get a shirt made up for hagi pretty sharpish

I had read the kit launch won’t be until early/mid July.

I’d be surprised if they were available to buy before August with COVID and the fact the deal was only recently finalised.

Rangers players on instagram are posting their new Castore gear today.
Seen shagger and Ryan Jack both plugging it

Back