Hagi, Aribo and Kent

Rangers daft

3 players who will frustate us all as they float through games and will drift through certain 90 minutes and do nothing but all 3 capable of winning games on their own out of nothing and producing the magic when it matters. I'm afraid we just need to accept it when it doesn't happen and enjoy it when it does

Get what you mean, but Stevie G will not let them drift thru games. I think we'll see our coaching team maximize their potential, and contributing whether the special moments are there or not.
The way we play, we need all 11 players switched on and giving 100% for the press to work. We're not too far away from building a really decent football team.

3 players who will frustate us all as they float through games and will drift through certain 90 minutes and do nothing but all 3 capable of winning games on their own out of nothing and producing the magic when it matters. I'm afraid we just need to accept it when it doesn't happen and enjoy it when it does
[/QUOTE
My favourite ever player is Davie Cooper. You have to find a way to get the most out of a talent that’s the conundrum for managers. Not comparing any of them to him but only a couple of managers seemed to have the nouse to get the best out of him. Same applies to the special talents these days. Ryan Jack returning will help imo

Well that's a novelty.. A bit of sense on FF.

Imo Kent should be told to hug the touchline. I feel he's at his best bursting past defenders on the outside.

I love big Joe, he will be huge going forward.

Hagi very impressive so far, never hides and has genuine quality. Can't wait to see him v the scum, he's got big game mentality.

Not sure what is up with Kent. He just seems out of form. He’s also dropping too deep to get the ball. Needs to play on the break receiving the ball not be the one supplying the forward pass.

Aribo is less of an issue. He always has outstanding touch and ability on the ball. End product can be the issue especially as he completely lost his shooting boots recently and just wanted far too many touches or to lay the ball off. Almost needs to be greedier. Hopefully the goal today will help confidence.

Hagi hasn’t been a problem at all. He always does what we expect. He is phenomenal at playing in tight spaces and at spotting the movement of others. And is the biggest goal threat of any of our forwards apart from Alfie. He doesn’t completely control games (yet) but I’ve yet to see him drift out of a game. He still tracks back and puts in tackles even if it’s not his strongest ability.

Back