Hagi back training today

Thank god we miss him so much. Sure he can have games when he is quiet or he frustrates you, however he is the one player we have who can split a defence, who can produce that one little bit of magic when you need it, we have no one else even close to what he offers the quicker he is back in the starting line up the better.

Needs a run in the team. Injury, internationals, COVID-19 has hurt his season to date. Not had any since Adam Lewis done him on the opening day.

A welcome return. This lad has an eye for goal and a killer pass. We badly need him with so many being off their game at present.

Brilliant news- the most important midfielder if we are going to have a successful season. A real match winner for us.

Brings something to this side that we miss when he's not playing. Glad to see him back.

I honestly think if we develop him right he can be the midfielder we are crying out for, he can pick a pass, has a good shot on him and can see a picture no one else can.

Is the answer right in front of us this whole time?

Might have a punt on him to score a couple tomorrow. I think he’ll be desperate to show that we’ve been missing him lately

I think it might be time to give him a natural no10 role in front of Kamara and Davis. Need a link between midfield and attack. Stop strikers having to come as deep.
Yes!!!!!!

Been saying since pre-season!!

I’m a big fan!!!

I think it might be time to give him a natural no10 role in front of Kamara and Davis. Need a link between midfield and attack. Stop strikers having to come as deep.
I absolutely reckon its time to go 4231 with Hagi in the middle of the 3 can be any of our other forward options bedside him with alfie at the spearhead. We have the players for it and it would be sensible option with the defence being a little ropey, to have the 2 shoring them up a bit.

Last edited:
I’ve felt similarly more or less since he walked in the door, but we appear so utterly wedded to the system we play that I doubt it will ever happen under Gerrard.

For what it’s worth I think Aribo is in a similar category, although Hagi’s two footedness makes him a better candidate for the role.

Last edited:
Back